youtube.com/watch?v=yFfHA8v9GJg
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/whom#Etymology
youtube.com/watch?v=6GykSHWx1Ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get 'im janners

V good edition

>no edition
for work in Asia
I always have to do them at night and it sucks because its usually very late at night so I can't enjoy myself or go out

>youtube.com/watch?v=9Am1iq5a9D8

hello hi yes hey can you please direct me to the marts ok thanks buhbye

Wish Aussies and Leafs would fuck off and die.

Just started watching this show.

I fucking HATE these two.

Please tell me they get fired at some point.

like this Orientalist edition better
youtube.com/watch?v=yFfHA8v9GJg

>like this Orientalist edition better
>youtube.com/watch?v=yFfHA8v9GJg

my muscles hurt from picking things up and putting them back down again

what show

Mate I work with just came back from America.
He told that being Black and British, white people in America didn't know if he was gonna rob them or make them a cuppa tea.

no they don't eat fire, and sriousely, don't watch it.
whom

what job are you hoping to get?

my waifu

the great british cuck off

Why do Yanks, Finns, Irish and Aussies post in the thread for discussing British culture?

why are you watching that?

Rorkism has become mainstream

As a natural contrarian I'm now a /RadicalCentristâ„¢/

Hey OP, I don't mean to take you away from your THREADSPLITTING duties but could you take a minute to address the points raised in the post here:

Fuckoff yank. GBBO is GOAT.

the sheer extent of this autism

teaching
I thought I was secure with a position already but they just messaged me and said they can't get me a work permit for some reason so I'm talking to this other school now

all very tedious and annoying.

Vietlad?

>the Canadian know it all Communist

Ah yes. Please do go on. We simply love the drivel that comes out of your mouth.

know its who

Because the OP's start the threads with pics like this one:
...of FOREIGN cultures. This invites all manner of JF into the thread, ruining them completely. This is what happens when superior existing threads such as this one: are usurped by threadsplitting cunts.

P.S. Commonwealth is Okay in /brit/ but know your place.

@72558004
go away new-twat sperg

Let's have some fun this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

Fuck you and fuck your mustache

I like baking

hate: sexually suggestive lyrics

like: holding poos in my bum

@047
youre an Sup Forumsposter arent you
please leave

why did you paint my waifu to look like she's wearing clown paint?

might recreate my ol' lonelypals account

Sup Forums has FOUR /brit/ threads active now because you ignored me when I said I was making a new thread, ignored the fact that there was already a new thread up when you posted this one, and cared only about packing your shitty thread with JFs like some kind of EU loving faggot.

You're shitting up Sup Forums and shitting up /brit/. Delete your thread and leave forever, in that order.

>Commonwealth is Okay in /brit/
No it fucking is not.

yea, but not yet
I've already been vetted by this teaching agency so likely this interview will be fairly basic to make sure I'm legitimate and can speak clearly.

this offer looks slightly better than the last one but in a slightly less comfy area since the last one was in the mountains

*saves to Miriam Leone folder*
cheers

It's raining lads

someone linked a choon on /bleep/ and it turns out I went and got a kebab with the lad that made it
small world innit

No true Scotsman

Fuck off paki cunt

@01
youre so cringy
fuck off

rasheed

Why is this retard spurging about the shitty thread he made?

test

get back to english class.
>everyone else I know does it so it MUST be right
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/whom#Etymology

autistic, new to /brit/, is an Sup Forumsposter
so just shit generally

tyrone

*whom'st'd've

It's babestation noises lad. A fucking sad lonely gimpoid who needs to fuck off back to Sup Forums

Ooh look at me everyone I do special replies with no link that annoy people, aren't I just like the rest of you?! XD Let's all make as many threads as we want haha! I need (You)s so desperately because 5 seconds of attention from a random stranger has become such a precious commodity in my pathetic life that I refuse to give them out to posts I don't like and must hoard them in my illegitimate threads that I post purely for (You)s.

Just post Sup Forums bait and be done with it you sad cunt.

really glad the australian pissing in their mouths meme hasn't become as popular as the shart in mart meme

Saw the prettiest girl ever on friday, she was perfect tier.

i need to get there before she realises she's good looking - Mark Corrigan.

Billy Joe saunders will knock GGG out and become the undisputed middleweight Champion of the world

don't actually care

I'm not actually, I love getting meme'd at

>Babestation noises lad
Is he different from 'babestation' lad?

>posting in the blatant asian edition of /brit/
Look at the pic, look at the video.

This isn't the /brit/ my grandparents fought a war for.

nah, jacobs would KO BJS

Same fucking tit

so why the reply the first time?

>asian

think you mean indian mate

*coughs*

rate the haul

It's no where near as bad as the shart in mart meme though

like why would anyone be ashamed of pissing in their mouth? It's clearly just for a laugh. Yanks on the otherhand SHOULD be ashamed of shitting in walmart

so reddit why are you up at 3am?

Women are literally animals

Gotcha
I'll never give him a (You) for as long as I live

Which continent is India on?

Better question: WHO CARES? This is /brit/, not /poo/. Get your own general.

He isn't fighting Jacobs

ah yes, this game was released only a few days ago and cost 40 million to make and this is the quality of sjws' work

t. yuppie middle aged single mum

you realise asian is only a term politically correct journos use to avoid acknowledging that it was pakis that commited the crime they're reporting on

Christ, look at their wedding picture

She isn't even better looking than him

Yes. Babestation lad just likes babestation, babestation noises lad gets triggered by any mention of babestation because he upset his m8's gf while watching babestation or some stupid shit

GGG is better and harder to KO

imagine being so much of a fucking runt you're forced to call a paki 'asian'

youtube.com/watch?v=6GykSHWx1Ro

>Which continent is India on?
Eurasia

This ME Andromeda? That animation looks fucking dreadful for this gen. Looks worse than ME1 and that was out 10 years ago

did a think about whether /brit/ is left wing or right wing and decided that it's a unique conglomeration of both, with each person's political alignment depending on where they're from and whether they're an immigrant/minority or not

Kek
What a nerd no wonder he's flipping his shit over a thread

Story of my life

Christ it looks like Dragon Age 1 tier

the thing is the models themselves are not awful, but the animation and lighting is horrendous

Saunders has that pikey spirit la'

imagine being so bored that you spend your time teaching primary school level geography to a bunch of retards on the internet

No it's completely disinterested in whether the normies have a good life or not

Anyone pretending to have a political belief here is doing so for the sake of argument, nothing more

she's not even that good looking hahaha sounds like a proper mental disorder desu

>don't need to stay up late
>stay up until 5AM

>need to stay up late
>get sleepy at 10PM

so disappointing

really disappointed in bioware

exactly, he will try and fight GGG like a man and that will be his undoing, jacobs got closer than anyone to beating him and thats because he was constantly on the move, boxing on the outside with good lateral movement. BJS would have to emulate something like that, only do it better and be more effective while taking less damage than jacobs

Erm... no you're utterly fucking wrong.

Babestation noises lad is that angry pathetic little twat who sperged out for 5 hours after people laughed at him when he said he liked the "little noises" the slags on Babestation make.

imagine being so much of a fucking runt you're forced to call an aussie 'human'

Asia is too big
and Europe is not a real continent