ALRIGHT NOW FELLAS, WHAT'S COOLER THAN BEING COOL?

ALRIGHT NOW FELLAS, WHAT'S COOLER THAN BEING COOL?

Antartica

Being a Nigger

Shutting the fuck up

ice cold nigger

ice cream

>all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right

Ice cold

being a jew nigger from antartica

Being Fresh as a motherfucker play boi

pleighboi

I CAN'T HEAR YOU, I SAID, WHAT'S COOLER THAN BEING COOL?

Nazi's secret base under Artarctica.
Also islamisation is Earth's punishment for deforestation and building nuclear power plants.

>all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right

NOW LADIES

me me big boy

who shit in your wheaties

Well, that could only be Ice cold

fuck Sup Forums
i'm going outside

Financial stability

ICE COLD!!!!!!

I'M SORRY MISS JACKSON!

See you in an hour you fat fuck

Black cock.

Not giving a shit what others think....

bein IIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLDDDD

I AM FOR REAL! NEVER MEANT TO MAKE YOUR DAUGHTER CRY

If you had, one shot or one opprotunity

to seize everything you ever wanted, would you capture it?

or just let it slip? Yo his knees weak arms are heavy

I saw OutKast at Pemberton Music Festival in British Columbia, Canada, and Andre actually managed to fuck up one of the most famous lines in modern pop music history.

"Alright now fellas... ICE COLD, I mean, WHAT'S COOLER THAN BEING COOL? ICE COLD..."

SPAGHETTI ON HIS SWEATER ALREADY, MOM'S VOMIT

theres vomit on his sweater already, moms spaghetti.

cringe as fuck

I CANT HEAR YA, I SAID WHATS COOLER, THAN BEING COOL?

ice t

Hes nervous but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs but he keeps on forgettin

what he wrte down the whole crowd goes so loud he opens his mouth but the words just dont come out.

>the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best the best

hes chokin how everybodys jokin now

the clocks run out times up over BLAOW snap back to reality

choke vomit mad but he already vomits his own daughter it's over snap mobile home gravity nope so mad but he never let it go

lose it

Having custody of your kids.

i apologize a trillion times

all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right all right

Hey man, it was probably ice cold outside.

That's a MTV's MVA champion you've got over there.