/nfl/ .700 Club

Ayyyo everyone. Patriots fan reporting in. How's it feel to be part of the club?

worrysome

>AFC West and some stragglers
GO CHIEFS

>not a single likable team
if last week wasn't enough proof we're in the worst timeline this really seals it

Only losers care about whether faggots outside the Fanbase like them.

Cowboys fan reporting in, We dem boyz!

Would anyone have thought the Chiefs would be in this club last season?

>Derek Carr's 2 turnovers against the Chiefs in his chokejob at home 4 weeks ago give the Chiefs the tie-breaker and sole possession of first place in the AFC West

TYBC
Y
B
C

>Patriots
>Cowboys
>4 AFC West teams

Never forget Seattle was the redheaded stepchild of that division before the realignment.

Hello lads.

See you at Arrowhead bitch boy

>Beating the Raiders in Prime time

>raiders on the road
>primetime
>No Andy Reid bye week autism

Enjoy it while it lasts

C H I E F S

>implying the xehawks were OG c. 1960 AFC West
>implying they were in the AFC West when they started
>implying they're associated with the AFC West by the average NFL fan anymore

They're 100% an NFC team now.

You can only respond to my post if your team has 1 loss or less

HOL UP EVERYONE ELSE

fuck you, I won't do what you tell me

>Beating the chiefs in arrowhead

Bring a bucket so you can mop those tears up after you get swept out of the stadium

im just happy to be here tbqfhwy

just happy to be here

You may have missed it but the cowboys are part of this club

sup bois

chefs fan reporting for duty sir

>Patrishits

You'll be out of here soon.

>patriots remaining schedule
try again phamily

playoffs are the only thing that matter and you won't last

>Cowboys are part of the elite .700 club this season

Am I hallucinating?

Psshhhhtt that's nothing. Who .889 here

>Cowboys have the best record in the entire NFL

I'm just going to post here now since since we're up against the Browns next week

>Patriots
>losing to the Rams

not even a Pats fan and I think you're a moron

>Texans play prime time raiders next week
Fug. And >we're so close

if none of the teams are likable, then how are the Seahawks there

Switch losing to the Rams with losing to the Ravens.

wait fuck that's week 12 but still it's the burrs who are also awful and just lost all their few good players

>if last week wasn't enough proof we're in the worst timeline this really seals it

>raidshits
>beating the chiefs at home
nope

does anyone really think the raiders are a good team?

They arent terrible, just a little overrated. Let their fans be happy till the chiefs kick their ass again.

DEM COWBOYS

GET CVCKED

Also, damn congrats raidurrs. Its been a looong time comin.

Why is he so handsome?

Only losers care about "likability." You know what the most beloved team in the NFL is? The fucking Browns. Not the storied Browns franchise founded in 1940's that moved to Baltimore and continued its record of success with two super bowl wins, but the pathetic expansion franchise that kept the heritage of the Browns and used it as toilet paper, with a win percentage below .200. Do you think people would love them if they weren't horrible? Nope. The Seahawks were the lovable underdogs back in 2010 when they knocked off the Saints, and look what happened when they became elite and started walking hard. Stop being such a bitch.

So user is it safe to bet on the chiefs in that one

> seacucks
> 6/9 = 0.7

yeah ok

Looks like a tweaker.

Not really. Andy Reid is a bye week warrior who folds in the limelight. He'll get fucked by the Road Warrior Raiders in prime time.

He's Tebow, but keeps the christ fagging quiet. And can actually pass the ball.

>All this shit talking from the queefs
We humiliated the Donkies last week, your asses are next on the chopping block now that our defense got their shit together.l We weren't even supposed to lead the West for another year. so It's a glorious win win.

any other /lifetimechiefsfans/ in here?

>best record in the NFL

Is this real life?!

Is Dak already more clutch than Romo?

>tfw Cowboys v Raiders superbowl

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>implying raiders dont always win road games

Yes.

>that 4th quarter and OT against the Eagles
>that 4th quarter against the Steelers and the 40 second winning touchdown drive

The Chiefs win the same way all KC teams do, the same way Popeye does, by losing until there's like 5 minutes left, then Smith, Kelce and Foles all eat their spinach from the can and suddenly get fuckhueg gains on every down.

I've seen the looks on defensive coordinators who suddenly drop 15+ point leads to the Chefs (not to mention teams that suddenly drop 6 runs to the Royals). You can actually watch their hair turn grey live on camera, it must be so maddening.

>tfw Mack is starting to heat up

How was that 2014 season? Oh wait. LOL Chiefs will beat you for AFC West the only place Raiders are going to is Nevada.

All my instincts are telling me Chiefs-Broncos (well, both games but especially at Arrowhead) is going to be GOTY. Just a knife fight, they'll slaughter each other for inches.

As a Denver fan I think Patriots will beat us this year we have a shit tier O line.

A combined 17 super bowl victories and 35 super bowl appearances in that picture.

>the rest of the NFL

Patriots have an atrocious defense though

everyone keeps saying this but the seahawks O is not the same O that you saw the first part of the season. dangeRUSS is looking healthier every week and back to doing what he does best. the hawks two weeks ago would not have won that game, but they are hitting their stride now. look out NFL.

>tfw every team in your division is elite except yours

Chiefs? Sup Forums always liked them in general

That is what i'm implying since the raiders got swept out of the stadium last year.

>February 5, 2017
>Dallas Cowboys vs Oakland Raiders at Houston
>After the game, President Trump calls to congratulate the victors.
>"By the way, I have a little surprise for your fans."
>ICE agents with hundreds of buses waiting outside
>80% of the fans of both teams get sent back to Mexico.

I can actually see this happening
t. Spic

>Tony """Romo""" is dumped out of his wheel chair back into Mexico where everyone immediately stops pretending he was ever better than ok

I can dig it

>the Vikings implosion

DELTE THIS

>LAms
lel
>donkeys
lel
>Miami
resting starters yeah i can see that

(You)

>pats at the top
No

FTFY

>this much autism

Patriots ain't winning the 'owl this year. Not with that defense. That was complete dog shit.

t. Patsfag

how long until Buffalo reaches the .700 mark just halfway through the season? I mean, it's been 16 going on 17 years without that, never mind playoffs.

Stay mad bradybandwagoner

>cowshits confirmed frauds
>Baltimore confirmed truly ass
>Patriots always have an easy schedule so idk there
>NFC west confirmed for shit

>3/7 is >.700
Autism

>implying im not a Browns fan

I wish there was a bandwagon to hop on

yeah because we were really fucking good last year besides those 5 games

>.700 club
>Browns fan

yeah pls leave at least our petty arguments have some credibility

Dumbasses hate teams that win, more at 11.

What are the teams everyone loves? The Browns, Bills, and Jaguars. Who are all fucking shit, and if they legitimately got good people would find reasons to hate them

Face it, you people only love shit teams because they're not a threat to anyone

More clutch at getting carried by his stacked team more like.

If Romo plays, the Cowboys win both of those games easily.

Why the fuck are the seacucks in this?

Last time i checked 6/9 does not equal .700

No ties are not wins would a team with 2-0-14 record have a 100% win rate... shit thread is shit

Ties aren't losses, either. They're counted as 0.5 of each for the purposes of win percentage, which leaves the Seahawks with a 6.5/9 or 0.722 and the hypothetical team you're describing with a 0.563