This meme goes out to all the bojack haters on Sup Forums

this meme goes out to all the bojack haters on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labrador_Retriever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP in piece.

highly overrated

It's not even 1:30 in the afternoon and I've already seen the faggiest post of the day on Sup Forums. Well done, OP.

Most people I know like that show, and I really can't figure out why. Same goes for American Dad and Family Guy

don't compare bj horseman to fucking family guy

I don't mind american dad

Didnt even watch past the first 6 episodes, I guarantee that

dude I'm sure there's a bvs thread right now

>it's like you didn't even suffer through a bunch of terrible shit to get to some mediocre episodes so you could hop on the reddit netflix bandwagon

the nerve of some people, huh?

>this meme goes out to all the bojack haters on Sup Forums
I'm sure there are BvS threads up, but I doubt any of them start out with anything this aggressively gay and stupid.

Any Shadbase rule34 yet?

Not thay guy, but I watched the whole first season and a few episodes of the second before I couldn't tolerate it anymore. Fite me irl fgt

I was being gay intentionally and ironically

I think saying haters is funny if you want me to get all Bojack and explain the joke

i care so little about memejack that i never bothered to check it out even once
hard to have any emotions over an average af series that should be ingored :^)

I actually liked the Cleveland Show the best of the three because it deviated furthest from Family Guy's established gags. It was almost more like watching King of the Hill.

>flash animation

>average af
Sorry you feel that way, you're missing out. It's not like any other cartoon.

I think TCS had too few jokes, with family guy having the most and American dad in the middle
The sheer volume of Fg jokes meant there was more funny stuff imo

Finished it. Still think it was the weakest season. It didn't balance the drama and comedy as well as the previous seasons. A lot of the hard hitting moments werent able to last as long as the best from the other seasons. It had some good themes, however I felt the solid moments just were killed by weaker parts in between. Nothing felt like it resonated long enough. Usually it balanced humor and drama flawlessly. It never undermined itself for a gag. I felt like that happened to many times with to much of the story arcs getting muddled by sketch comedy without letting the characters breath. The best episode for me was the underwater episode. It felt artistically unique and fulfilling. The animation was top notch though. The execution however was lacking the finesse that helped the deepest moments of season 2 and 1 land. For instance Sarah Lynns death scene I felt was underscored immediately by bullshit spaghetti joke. I had been waiting for the punchline on that but the timing for it was horrible. Bojack was always good at delivering dry humor through its animals and world. Season 3 still pulled this off. It was the social commentary that I felt was lacking. The pro choice/pro life episode for instance felt like a complete wash. That issue and how important it could of been to the characters was scrubbed away by that stupid ass dolphin shit.
Overall I'd still give it a 7.0/10. Better than a lot of modern animation, but lacking compared to previous offerings.

>it´s not like any other cartoon
this is advertisement not your honest opinion

>watching bjhorseman for the animation

Todd's anger with Bojack is poorly written, he turned the girl down and her and Bojack had a consensual one night stand
If Bojack is as toxic as Todd claims that even such a short interaction as that ruins a person then why is Todd still around, it makes him look hypocritical and like a leech which lessens the impact of his speech

The stuff with Penny was poorly written, nothing happened between them, she was the one who attempted to initiate things between them, but it's all Bojacks fault because they want to force him as a terrible person
The much lauded underwater episode undermines the idea of him being absolutely horrible though

The Diane and Mr PB arc was somewhat better until the stupid loldrugz non solution

PCs entire arc was pointless since it changed nothing, at least with Bojack himself it's a 1 step forward 2 steps back situation so there is actually movement

Sarah Lynn dying was the most ham fisted forced thing all season though, it was the obvious clichéd choice to kill off a one note character while forcing in some flashbacks to make you feel attached
If they really wanted it to have an impact then they really should have had Sarah living a sober life until Bojack showed up, that would have properly underscored just how much of a toxic influence he's supposed to be while giving her death the gravitas it deserved

I'm sorry you think such hackneyed writing is the best thing ever, that just shows how terrible most TV is these days

Watched the whole series this week

It was pretty dank

I tried to like it but all the characters are incredibly preachy about everything.

What? Only Diane is preachy.

Every thread. Every single thread. Don't you have a job?

can't believe that people think 30 is old

no

>Bojack is poorly written
Yes.

WHAT THE FUCK MR PEANUTBUTTER IS A LABRADOR

I BOUGHT AND NAMED A GOLDEN RETRIEVER AFTER HIM, BECAUSE OF HIM

>what is paid anti shilling

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labrador_Retriever

There you fucking autist

>getting paid to dissect and shit talk shows that people on Sup Forums like
Where do I sign up?

BWAHAHAHA FAGGOT

I bet you're a Zelda, to boot.

I have Netflix™ and have never seen BJ Horseman before. Might check it out.

I don't think that's a real thing

I watched the first episode of this and it was awful. Atrocious Family Guy tier animation and bland, generic humor. I really don't understand why anyone would watch this.

you're supposed to be dead sarah

For today's standards it is.

I don't watch Bojack Horseman but I'm intelligent, nihilistic, and I have a wicked sense of humor. What would I be?

>Mr. Peanutbutter is probably the only good person in the entire show
>Turns out he's Canadian

Sounds about right.

go back to Sup Forums nigglet.

>comparing the cleveland shit to KotH

re-evaluate your life choices you fucking mongoloid, i've never seen a comparison this off base

I wanna live on Labrador Peninsula

>mfw the ocean city episode

comfy as fuck. I like BJ's world. It's getting complex.

He's not good, neither happy. His mask is falling off, it's a joke they're building up since season 1 when suddenly he goes all nihilistic and shit. This time they took it up a notch with his brother sup-plot.
His character is awesome nevertheless, I thought he was just a dumb jerk in the first episode.
It will be peanutbutter who will commit suicide, not bojack.

Why the fuck is Bojack the only animal humanoid who does not act like a horse from time to time?

I was surprised at how instantly up for Dianne getting an abortion Mr.Peanutbutter was. I thought there'd be some controversy in the episode about it but it wasn't really pro choice vs pro life.

Well, he does have the appetite of a horse

>It will be peanutbutter who will commit suicide, not bojack.

you just blew my mind

Probably Bojack would drive him there he is a corrupting influence ruins everything in his path.

Did you know that even with seatbelts people die all the time in car crashes? I thought that was interesting.