This is literally turn-off-your-phone-hope-you-enjoy-the-movie-core

this is literally turn-off-your-phone-hope-you-enjoy-the-movie-core

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=40297
boards.420chan.org/deli/res/153446.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Explain

more like really-good-album-core

that art is so cool. i hate this album specifically because the music isn't as interesting as the cover art is, and it's an eternally recurring disappointment

You've made this thread before, right?
Or am I just going insane?
I remember this exact thread from a year ago

i really dont understand why anyone would want to do dph, its such a miserable and literal gut wrenching experience similar to hell.

Funny you say that. I took some tonight so I could go to sleep early

listening to lonerism on a dxm trip was about as life changing as it gets. i also at the time wasnt listening to very much modern music that is to say any at all, so it was an overwhelming unique experience

Fuck it, it's a 10

I remember too, he waits every year at the EXACT date and the EXACT time every year.

I hope you're right, I can predicate and remember shit that's gonna happen anymore

>dph
>hell

you just get real fucking groggy. it's not lsd or edibles.

t. has never done dph

i've had a shitload of benadryl at once due to medicine-induced akathisia and no its not that bad you pansy ass faggot.

do you know how frightening an actual dph trip can be? you can hear really unsettling noises like hearing doors slam shut. Will make me go from relaxed to full on impending doom mode.

maybe it wasn't enough? I don't know, but it's retarded to say it's just "real fucking groggy".
Have you read some of the erowid experiences of higher doses (700+) or been to /deli/?

also this is a pretty good trip report

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=40297

i do remember losing my short term memory almost completely and that was bad.

i took a lot but not all at once. i probably didn't take enough to lose my shit, which is lucky since i have bad anxiety.

why would you even fuck with dhp in large quantities instead of just say, eating edibles or something? i don't see the appeal.

>I remember losing my memory

What did he mean by this?

DUDE

>why would you even fuck with dhp in large quantities
here's a thread on /deli/ discussing that
boards.420chan.org/deli/res/153446.php

Pic related is a very common sentiment

Considering how I disassociate without any drugs whatsoever, this sounds completely hellish to me. It's very interesting but I could never understand the mindset of purposefully inducing hallucinations. Honestly, the only drug I completely understand abusing (as of now) are stimulants. They make you feel like you're on top of the world without any hallucinations or real upsetting shit happening.

Hallucinations on real psychs like acid or shrooms are great, not on dph

/1e7