Anybody want to get hypnotized?

Anybody want to get hypnotized?

I'm looking to see where I'm at as I'm still in the process of learning, I tried this not too long ago with decent results so if you remember me then this is still the same file as last time.

It's about 15 minutes long and gives no permanent effects besides a suggestion that you'll be able to go under easier next time.

anyway, here it is, let me know if you're going to give it a listen and I'll try and keep the thread alive.

vocaroo.com/i/s1jwEEGbZp5D

bump

Bump

Thanks m8

last bump

I'll check it out op

Cool, I'll keep the thread alive

bump

Do erotic hypnosis
Then we'll be interested

Wouldn't you want a qt girl with a nice voice for that though?

has to be female hypnotist for me fam mistresses or nothing

No worries I understand fam

Bumping

i cant even tense my muscle lol

Paralyzed?

Well I haven't really heard a male doing it before and I'm kinda curious.

Give it a go user, you might enjoy it, the more participants the better

why does everything take like literal cock now? fuck the fuck op? what did you do to me?

Fake and gay

Gonna have to add that to the list of side effects, sorry user

can you reverse it? my mouth feels sticky like it was ejaculated into. starting to kinda freak out, my first tie trying this kinda thing.

Go drink something with a strong taste, I never made an anti cock aftertaste hypnosis session so you might be out of luck

it is getting thicker.

Ever get hypnotized before this?

bump

What is this hypnosis for, am I gonna turn gay or is this some guided relaxation

More like the latter, basically it's a normal hypnosis session, I just have you wake up at the point where I'd normally start giving suggestions, so it's like a sample.

Just watch trump rallies stoned.

bump