For the sake of pretty much nothing, ask me any question and I'll tell you the truth...

For the sake of pretty much nothing, ask me any question and I'll tell you the truth. Questions about literally anything, pertaining to any topic.

is op a faggot?

In the meantime I'm going to post random shit.

In my experience as a lurker, OP is usually a faggot.
That being said, we'll see.

Still posting random shit.

Do you make YT vids??

>Is it gay to like traps?
>Is it gay to be the trap?
>Are trans women real women?
>What is the meaning of life?

Mods?

why are you, OP, a fag?

No.

>church parking lot

cut myself on that post bro

Probably because OP is always a fag.

You know who I am?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD
STOP ATTENTION WHORING
GO BACK TO REEEEDIT

I thought I replied to this but I don't see it (I'm on Mimi).
It's kinda gay to like traps, but if that's what you like it's cool.
It's only gay to be a trap if you are gay, retard.
Trans women are as much women as I am a fucking carrot.
Life means nothing other than what you ascribe to it.

I don't get on reddit. Go fuck yourself, loser.

Well I'd have hoped for more detailed axplanations but eh

is this cody rimmer?

I can elaborate on any topic upon request.

Nope. Never heard the name either.

what experience do you have with drugs

>makes a bait thread to get attention
>calls others losers
Oh for fucks sake. Here is a question for you, why don't you do something interesting instead of asking people to ask you anything?

Her butt has a pentagram on it. Just what is her anus summoning?

I've done LSA, some synthetic acid that was along the lines of the K2 shit that was going around (fucking insane), huffed gas (bad idea btw) a ton of synthetics (K2 and variants, bad idea), experimented with pills, I drink alcohol occasionally and smoke a lot of weed.
Currently drinking Miller high Life and getting baked.
I can elaborate on specific details upon request. Don't want to post a tl;dr

My dick.

Im just gonna be straight here then. Im a trans-woman and im just wondering like what the "general population" think about us I guess. It makes me sad that most people will never see me as a woman but im used to it/okay with it, im just wondering why you feel that way and please be as detailed and elaborate as much as you can be arsed to. (hot pic btw)

You're gonna have to troll a little harder than that.
>I do what I want.

I see you as a woman. I also think it's great that my wife feels empowered when she fucks my best token friend Jamal.

Dick or gtfo

Kek I might be trans but atleast im not a cuck :^)

I'd rather gtfo im not a slut

Faggot?

You should identify yourself as a trans woman openly and be unforgiving about it. Don't try to be something you can't be. Be who you are, period. If that means extensive therapy and body modifications to become comfortable with yourself, then do it. Quit looking for acceptance where there isn't any. People act accordingly to what they believe, so get over trying to be accepted because being accepted means nothing if you can't accept yourself for who and what you are. If that doesn't satisfy you then you will never truly be happy.
I believe people have the inherent right to seize what they desire and should be able to do so unobstructed. That being said, fuck everyone else. Nobody will ever want for you what you want for you. Do as you will, but don't ask for people to hold your hand.

Bitch?

I get what you mean and definitely TRY not to care, life's mostly pretty comfy now and I pass rather well so it's not like I ever get discriminated against in real life. I just wish I could take sex/gender for granted like everyone else and not have to struggle so hard only to still be "fake". I don't feel like a trans woman as much as a woman but I don't really care now that I pass. I just wish there was some light at the end of the tunnel but I can only see more struggle ahead if you catch my drift.

You shouldn't care because nobody else does, most people just want something to point fingers at. Fuck them all to hell, be you, be unforgiving, and don't be a victim.

What is your credit card information?

I don't use credit cards. Nice try.

I don't know about the general population, but I don't consider you a woman. Even if you went out and had surgery to cut your dick off, you're still male.
If putting on a dress and calling yourself a woman makes you a woman then I'm going to bust out my Spider-Man costume from a few halloweens ago and insist That I'm really Spider-Man.
That being said, go ahead and do whatever you want. Your life has absolutely zero impact on my life, so enjoy.

OK whats your steam login info?

I'm obviously not going to give out personal information, or anything of value.

Yeah you're probably right.
How was your drug experiences? Wich one was best? I have tried LSD and weed myself, how do you think LSA compares? Any of the synthetic stuff any good?

This is how I feel most people think, honestly... What would make you think otherwise? Studies on brain neurology? Any other studies? I think most people just think this way because nobody really wants to be educated on the subject but put forth this idea that all of us are "40 year old man in a dress" and we're all perverted and otherwise "deluded". I don't want to trick people, I just want to be myself but like that's too much for most people.

I recommend only smoking weed and drinking alcohol in moderation.
I forgot to mention I did peyote, also. It was nuts. The best way to describe it was I dreamed that I was in a desert, and a bowl of soup taught me how to dance.
LSA was in the form of morning glory seeds. We brewed them with coffee and it was awesome. I couldn't stop laughing, and the ground stretched away from my feet as I walked. Shit was bright, even for midnight.
My absolute most out of my mind I have ever been was on synthetics (K2 and similar substances). We had this stuff called Super Kush. That was a particularly strong batch apparently; I couldn't even begin to describe how intense that shit was. Everything, every instant, was different in the worst way possible. I felt as if I were merely bones floating in a meat suit, begging my friends to stop jumping on the trampoline. The universe was forced into my head. Wind blew through my body like I wasn't even there. I felt like a ghost, floating away into nothing, but it was everything.
I had a few similar experiences with similar brands and the like.
I would not recommend it.

You see, what a perfect example of expressing your opinion but still recognizing that people do what they want.