Fetish: pink unicorns

>fetish: pink unicorns

What did he mean by this?

>unicorns are girly and stuff so this rough dirty guy fetishizing them is sooo quirky xDD

he's a brony you dingus

I don't know any pink unicorns. That must be a very specific fetish.

>We want the brony audience

Would be funny if it was due to a spell Enchantress cast on him rather than something he actually likes

How is pink unicorns a fetish?
Sounds more like "lol so randum" humour than anything actually meaningful.

>We NEED the Deadpool audience

ha ha i like beer too

this character really speaks to me in my soul

>Captain Boomerang scene
>Giddy Up starts playing

>Captain Boomerang Scene
>"Do you come from a land down under" starts playing

I'm hearing this movie has pacing and editing issues and lots of "jokes" that fall flat. I'm hearing the best part of the movie is the Joker scenes which make up roughly 8 minutes of the 2 hour run time and the movie is very much dead shot centric.

This

Movie's gonna be shit, but it'll make millions AND, dare I say, be critically acclaimed.

What is harly's fetish I hope it is pee

can't wait to cosplay these characters!!!

Fucking this

It could not be anymore obvious that they've been trying like "madmen" to make this movie succeed with every marketing stunt in the book

Which is a shame, because otherwise he seems like a great Digger

Clowns.

Easy, just take a regular outfit and get run over by a dump truck

He's /d/.

>Deadshot-centric
Oh boy, figures. Skip

It's more /mlp/ than anything

If they stick to the comics, it's tentacles.

He doesn't like anthro, he's full on beast.

>easter starts playing

This movie has had some of the worst marketing I've ever seen but I'm still going to see it in theaters because I'm a fucking cuck and I hate myself

It's exactly this. It's just demographic pandering to the Reddit crowd. It's going to be fun and quirky like Marvel and make sure to never overstep the boundaries of political correctness to trigger the lefties who make up the largest majority of the capeshit audience demographic. I find it that in my right wing ultra nationalist skinhead neo-Nazi groups, no one really has time for that braindead trash. Stereotypes aside, we mainly just work and talk about politics. And muslims in the west. Killing everyone. Hollywood is owned by the Jews and the product of that is movies of the 21st century are complete liberal agenda pandering trash: race mixing, niggers, miscegenation, kikes, feminists, hipsters, you name it. Movies just aren't worth the time. But that's what brings in the money these days. People like seeing niggers. It appeases their misplaced senses of morality and coddles their over inflated egalitarian egos at the expense of destroying their countries. I don't even know why I come to this board, I could be out bashing up an Indian. You wouldn't believe how many Pajeets are flooding into my country

DC cosmic probably has a pony planet anyway.

They are just desperately trying to make the film look more lighthearted than it is after everyone hated BvS