10/10 hip hop albums you barely see discussed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_F3zSRlLMyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

concept albums are harder to discuss because all the songs are too thematically and even structurally linked to single out

you're dead

I get that, but I feel like tracks off here and Dan's other works, like Camp Lo and Dr. Octagon, are really accessible, especially thanks to the recent regained interest in Gorillaz and shit.

>It's literally the year 2000
Yo don't go to the World Trade Center in September next year guys

tried to tag you, didn't work, sorry man.

prob bc its been discussed to death

a local bar has this in the jukebox & i paid & i waited 2 hours for virus to come on but it didn't so now i have 3030 PTSD

waste of a dollar

No point of posting a non-argument

Not intended to be non-argument, just wanted to get turned onto seldom-discussed hip hop, and used 3030 as an example of kind of slept on albums

As far as concept albums go, 3030 is probably one of the more talked about

Not to hijack thread, but what have people thought about Deltron 3030 event 2?

Del's flow was pretty uneven at points, but the features all worked, Dan and Koala were on point, and it's even more slept on than the first.

I only heard about it a couple weeks ago desu. Haven't listened to it yet, I'm saving it for the next time I do lsd :)

Man the only dude who knew about this had this record and let me borrow it for awhile I still got it, is it a good one?

I really like it, PBW is a very underrated producer imo, he's by no means the best but he does a damn good job. Charizma has some pretty fun lines throughout the album was well, shame they never got to continue working together because I'm sure they would've been able to pull off some truly amazing stuff.

Not a 10/10 but deserves more love

youtube.com/watch?v=_F3zSRlLMyI
y'all need to know

whew you tried

Is this any good? it was recommended. haven't had the time to listen to it.

I was just listening to this last night. Some really gorgeous production

you;re gunna be really disappointed.

the Souls of Mischief's newest album is really good.