Brazilian monarchy restoration when?

Brazilian monarchy restoration when?

This board love Brazil, but why?
Every fucking day, there are at least 2 or 3 threads created by non-brazilians about Brazil and/or Brazilians.
Why the fuck are so many threads about Brazil?

>Why are there so many threads about the fourth biggest country in the world

Russia is the biggest country in the world, but Sup Forums don't make 2/3 daily threads about them.

They're proxies.
Ignore them

Russians speak English less often than Brazilians, which makes them less fun to talk about.

I wonder how that feels lik-

I'm just curious, this board can't stop talking about Brazil.

I wish I knew why the fuck Brazil, Mexico and Latin America are so relevant on Sup Forums

>king of Brazil
>Péle would be the queen

It's not so frequent, you're biased to notice more threads about Brazil than about other countries.

Kek, those provincial hicks did everything they could to take the capital out of Rio de Janeiro. Do you believe they would agree to this?

There is at least one American who's super obsessed with Brazil, he even wrote in Portuguese to me in several occasions, and he knows a great deal about your country, even more than an average BR.

But I believe it's more than one, probably two or three other Americans who really like Brazil.

I'm not biased, there are daily threads about Brazil.

one day amigo

I don't care if it's a monarchy or communist state, all I ask for is that Brazil becomes a civilized country, a prosperous, wealthy and powerful first world nation on par with OECD. Too bad I'll suicide before then.

I loved Brasil but not anymore. They tried to poison us with rotten meat. Fuck them.

Because we all want Brazilian girlfriends.

You're romanticizing Brazilian women.
Stop it, m8.
Don't make their egos hit the moon, they already have huge egos.

There is nothing wrong with a woman who knows her worth

You're a virgin, aren't you?

Nope, but I've only fucked foreign whores.

Brazilian girls are overrated.

Source: flag.

Brazil is a shit country and I've come to realize that even among the foreignes, those who like Brazil are also bad people, because they like Brazil for 3D women, and everyone knows 3D is PD.

How is that different? You've never actually had to get yourself an actual girl.You are a virgin

Why 99% of brazilian channers are weebs?

Then stop romanticizing women, for fuck's sake.
Betas do that and women don't like betas,they are disgusting.
There are good looking women everywhere, just because you saw/fuck pretty girls from a country doesn't mean that every women is like her/them

In the emotional sense, but not the literal sense of the word. If you've had sex with a girl, you're not a virgin, even if you've paid for it.

I'll explain you if you stop misusing the word "weeb".

>being a monarcuck

I can't stop being a beta its just who I am. Ive reserved myself to it. If all I can do is fuck whores than that will have to suffice.