Okay, so I need some tips

Okay, so I need some tips
This is something that happened today, and I've been in shock since then.
I'm going to try and not take telling what happened too seriously, I still can't believe it.
P.S.-I know Sup Forums may not be the best place for advice, but I can’t really think of anywhere else to go, and I CANNOT tell anyone irl

(pick unrelated, I just like it)

>be me, 14 years old
>best friends with my cousin, and we live in the same neighborhood
>we spend most of our free time together
>she's a month older than me
>we're real close, and always there for each other
>there is no one in the world I love more than her, I would do anything for her
>She’s an 8.5, I’m like a 7.6, she says 8.2 (looks)
>her parents left on a trip for March Break five days ago, and they left her home alone
>She got sick the next day. lol, she has great luck sometimes
>She called me and asked if I could stay with her while she was sick
>my parents signed off, so I took some stuff and went to her place
>I didn't mind getting sick, so I skipped school Friday to stay with her.
>first two days went fine, we stayed in her bed and watched Netflix
>on the third day, she had no pj's left, lots of puking, so she stayed in her underwear
>I didn’t mind at first. Like I said, we're real close
>I've always had a bit of a crush on her, but she's my cousin, so I would forget about it, but it had been getting harder and harder
>sometimes we would joke about that type of thing, but never talk too serious of it
>I was getting a bit tired spending the day with her in bed, so I took Sunday to hang with friends and go back home for a bit
>when I told her, she said she was fine spending the day alone, but seeing her face as she told me made me feel guilty
>the day went pretty well, morning with friends, lunch at home with family
>called her every half hour, just to be sure she was fine, since she was very weak, and had trouble simple going to get food by herself

>called her every half hour, just to be sure she was fine, since she was very weak, and had trouble simple going to get food by herself
>I was washing the plates at home after lunch, when I got a call from her, after I had called 20 minutes before
>she was all out of breath, having trouble talking clearly, and I got really scared
>from what I got, she had puked her guts out, and when she tried to get up, she had fallen and sprained her ankle, so she had pulled herself into the tub, and was too weak to get out
>I put down the plates, quickly said goodbye to my parents, and sprinted all the way back to my uncle's house
>when I got to her place, I found her, crying and almost asleep, curled up in the bathtub
>there wasn’t any mess, thank god
>I went over to her, to pick her up and take her to bed, but when she woke up she started crying again
>that really shocked me, so I asked her why she was upset. She asked why I had abandoned her, saying I’d probably “gone off to another girl”, and that I should have been with her because she got real scared when she fell
>some of the things she said kind of shocked me, but I reassured her that everything was going to be alright, and I promised not to leave again until she got better
> after a bit more talking she calmed down, and stopped crying
>I was lifting her out of the tub when she stopped me and told me she needed to take a shower
>I told her I understood, and started to leave, but then she said that she needed my help, because she was too weak to do it on her own
>now, we were close, and in the past, we had taken baths together, but that had stopped years ago, and we are both in the middle of puberty, so her asking me to help her shower was weird to me, but she didn’t seem to think anything of it at the time, so I agreed

This is too long, you're too young, underage b&n and gtfo.

>I stripped to my boxers, my back turned to her as she took off her bra and panties, and we got back into the bathtub. I was making sure to always be behind her
>For the most part I just stood behind her, helping her up when she would start to fall, but I got on edge when she passed me the soap
>she asked me if I could clean her back and legs, because bending over was too hard for her
>After helping clean her legs, she sat down in the tub, and told me to sit with her
>we both sat there, not saying anything and just letting the water fall on our heads, I was desperately trying not to think of what was on her other side
>about ten minutes passed she got up, with my help, and turned off the water
>we got dried off, on opposite sides of the bathroom, and I took her back to her room
>I put on Netflix, but she said she wasn’t in the mood, so I just cuddled her and we talked for a long time. I think it might have been around 3 hours, but I’m not sure
>after some time, I willed myself to ask her about what she said when I had come back, the “gone off to another girl” line, thinking it was a mistake she made, hoping to clarify
>she said “Well, you’re always there for me, but you weren’t here today. I was really scared, and thinking you might not be able to come and help me was something I had never thought before. Maybe, you thought I wasn’t good enough and you were with someone else, and I got kind of jealous too.”
>I just lay there, kind of unsure what to do. I mean, I always loved her, maybe a bit more than just a cousin, but she may as well come out and said she was in love with me
>after that, we stopped chatting, and I got up and turned off the lights
>I just took my pillow and slept on the floor. Maybe sharing the bed was a bad idea
>she was sick again during the night, but apart from that, we didn’t talk
>that was all yesterday (the 13th)
>the morning went fine, if a bit quiet

>I got up real early and made us breakfast, but instead of watching tv in bed with her, I stayed in the kitchen, playing on my phone
>it was hard just to look her in the eyes, I was so nervous about what had happened last night
>during the whole day, I couldn’t think about anything besides her
>her green eyes, and brown curls. I knew it was wrong, but we’ve been inseparable since we were little kids, and I wondered if she really felt the same way, talking about it to myself about everything
>after a while, I came to terms with how I felt about her, but I knew I could never tell her
>It’s so wrong, for cousins to love each other like that, but I couldn’t help it
>Now, I got up really early today, so by the late afternoon I was falling asleep
>I dragged myself up to my cousin's room, and threw myself onto her bed, not saying much to her, and almost immediately I drifted off to sleep
>I got woken up around 9, and I almost shit myself when I opened my eyes
>my cousin was kneeling over me, her hands pressing on my chest, and she was naked
>I immediately tried averting my eyes, but she grabbed my head and pointed me towards her, bent down and kissed me
>I wanted to push her off of me, but I fucked up, and ended up grabbing her breasts
>way to make things worse dumbass
>she broke the kiss, just as I was getting into it, and she started to break down, telling me about everything she had kept inside for so long

>she told me she had been having thoughts about me for months, and that during one of our sleepovers, she had caught me masturbating in the bathroom late at night
>the more she talked, the redder my face got, I was real nervous. And embarrassed
>She then told me she had been having dreams with me in them, and she didn’t know what to do about them, she felt like imploding from all her feelings
>I really couldn’t believe how what she had been feeling was so similar to my past 10 months
>we opened up to each other in a way we hadn’t done for years, and it felt so good to be on the same page as her
>I knew it was wrong, but at the time, I didn’t care about anything except her
>we wrapped ourselves in her bedcovers and just started to kiss, letting our hands wander
>being so close to her, and having her know how much I loved her, it was like heaven in those blankets
>Sadly reality got in there with us, and I remembered exactly who I was kissing
>I just threw myself out of the bed, and quickly got dressed with my clothes that had been thrown all around her room
>the whole time, she was sitting on her bed, covered in hickeys and tears, asking me what had happened
>I just couldn’t bring myself to even look at her, I just had to leave. It was too unbearable
>I threw on everything, slipped on my shoes, and ran home
>I think she wanted to chase after me, not wanting me to leave her alone, after the past hour we had spent together, but she was still too weak
>It’s been about 5 hours now and I still can’t go to sleep, I don’t know what to do
>My parents know I’m home, but they don’t know what’s happened

It would be nice to get some feedback, or just some advice on what to do, because I can’t really think straight, but I’m thinking I should call her again, talk with her. I don’t know what I’m going to do. I love her, and she loves me, but I don’t think we can be together. Sup Forums, got anything?

get some.

I know where this is going...
Sometimes people fuck their cousins, and then they go straight to hell. That's what happens when you shit on the bible.

pert near sure the bible didn't say anything about cousins. it also implies that the first dozen+ generations of humans were parents fucking their children and brothers fucking their sisters. have you read it?

>be me, 14 years old

enjoy the ban

Also, man up and fuck her. jesus christ who cares. she's not your sister. just do it pussy

/thread

1. Underage. You easily could have lied and said you were 18 or 19.
2. Fuck it. Bang your cousin in secret. Its not that weird. But use condoms. If you're actually 14, both of you will grow out of being ultra-horny before long and move on to more serious relationships. Just get some fun and experience out of it while you can.
3. If your secret gets out, you'll probably be outcasted by friends and family. It could fuck up relationships for years. And you'll feel guilty about it for no good reason. So, KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT ABOUT IT.

Good luck, and remember to wrap your dick up.

Also, put it in her butt. At least once.

Go fuck her.

go back, you're the closest thing she has to a parent right now. Tell her that you really like her but the hole being family thing is a bit daunting to you. She is sick, 14-ish and has apperently daddy issues. Make sure not to wind up in her game because god know what you could get yourself into.

Well OP, smash her, Sure its awkward, but it's worth it

I dated my best friend's Sister, awkward as shit, But it was and still is worth it

Well I don't want to ruin my relationship with her. If it doesn't work out, it would be horribly awkward seeing her all the time. Even if it does work out, we would have to basically stop talking to our family

you shud go be with her like wtf

Fine. I'll sneak out and go back to her place. She's probably asleep by now. What should I say to her? (and I'll take a condom)

"surprise"

u better man

>be me, 14 years old
>mfw

>sneaks into room
>screaming
>n-no why are you screaming

That's a very sane thing to do when you've just made out and then run out on your cousin

Okay I'm leaving to see her, at 4:45 in the morning. Thanks for the advice.

Pussy. She's a girl with a vagina. Cousin you say? Who gives a fuck faggot.

Yes get some