So this movie is going to have serious dark parts right...

So this movie is going to have serious dark parts right? They were just including all the funny bits in the trailer correct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AI_Ys_yOJpY
youtube.com/watch?v=PLLQK9la6Go
youtube.com/watch?v=z9MjMPoWERY
youtube.com/watch?v=u8fAMxsw8I0
youtube.com/watch?v=yQ0FgE-WKi8
youtube.com/watch?v=z9APJy2uxVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Movie seriously looks like shit. I would rather watch the movie Ass that was in theaters in Idiocracy

They probably removed them/totally re-changed them in the reshoots.

Sorry m8

And I really liked the first trailer :(

yeah same and then the other trailers went too quip :(

I wanted this to be good, I actually thought this was going to be good when it was announced.

i like that poster

>So this movie is going to have serious dark parts right?
Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=AI_Ys_yOJpY

>serious dark parts right?

3 of them die

Joker doublecrosses Harley but saves her in the end.

Dam this teaser trailer makes the movie feel so much better and how it actually should feel like for a movie about disturbed mentally insane criminals
youtube.com/watch?v=PLLQK9la6Go

>That dark emotional music
>No happy tone
I never thought that I would want that dark tone that BvS had back again

Wait this is the actual poster?

yeah but those Joker parts are like only 5% of the movie.

95% is with Will Smith, Harley etc and I really hoped Smith would be good in this but him trying to be funny just did not work for me in the trailers... I prefer his serious movies.

Although him in Wild Wild West worked so well for some reason for me. Maybe because he and all the other characters are trying so hard to be funny with every line that it just doesn't come off as actually funny...

This is going to be the mood of the entire movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=z9MjMPoWERY

Sadly I wish it was more darker like the teaser trailer was instead of constant quips

>tfw fans always make better posters compared to the official

idk guys I wanna like this movie but these clips are just not really making a full on impression.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8fAMxsw8I0

It just feels too "Guardians of the Galaxy" when I wanted it to be dark like Batman Begins was with those Scarecrow scenes were terrifying in the cinemas and the dark tone worked so well.

Here it is an entire quipfest.

It's sad to say that what made Nolan's Batman movies special (and parts of Man of Steel and BvS) is just not in this movie...

It is sad to say this but Captain America: Civil War is an almost perfect film, perfectly using comedy and serious tones very well. The comedic lines work so well because they are in the right spot and are not overly done. I was surprised too with how dark some of Civil War's scenes were (the shot of Tony seeing his parents murdered).

Yet with Suicide Squad, it is WAY too quippy. But then I haven't seen the movie so I cannot judge the final cut. It is just a shame that my expectations for wanting to see this are not as high as they were when I saw the teaser trailer as this user stated
All the other trailers since and clips are way too light toned for a DC movie.

Nope, you're doomed to an age of quipcapeshit. You all made your beds, now sleep in them.

>they're bad guys
Just fucking call them criminals, god.

No they aren't technically criminals. They are bad guys taking down criminals

That asshole that was talking to Waller had no reason not call them criminals except muh running theme.
They were still criminals at that moment and are still criminals for him during the movie.

I would have liked a darker movie too but this sounds truer to source material. They went overboard with the quips but there is supposed to be an inherent comedic tone about taking these big criminal personalities and making them work and squirm under you.

this movie is gonna suck

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

hey btw when its out on DVD, i feel like this is way too comfy to see inna theater

sorry but I did not laugh at all during the trailer.. sorry but the lines were not funny.

I am not a hater. Batman, Superman and Joker are my favorite comic book characters and I enjoyed BvS for what it was (although putting all those comic book stories into 1 movie was not a wise decision) but to me Suicide Squad needs to be more serious even if the comics may be funny; when making a screen adaption you cannot make the live action characters feel too "animated". This is why characters from books, comic books are re written a little bit in places to make them feel more realistic yet this movie went full on animated comic book as you can tell with the posters and bright colors but I am sorry: a live action movie shouldn't always be this way if you get my drift.

Watch from 1:33 to 1:58:
youtube.com/watch?v=yQ0FgE-WKi8

Now watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=z9APJy2uxVU

I find Smith's comedic acting so much more better in Wild Wild West than it is in this movie. Also just the way he says his lines in WWW gets me chuckling (I loved Smith and this movie as a kid) but the whole "triangle bitch" and the lines he is given in SS... I am just not laughing at all.

>Captain America: Civil War is an almost perfect film
>capeshit is an almost perfect film

Stopped reading there when you outed yourself as a 15 year old. Opinion discarded

I am 22 and really do believe Civil War to be a solid film. Although parts of the airport battle felt too cheesy. I do love Ant Man with his visual effects being some of the best CGI I have ever seen in a film (watch the Ant Man movie and the way they design him shrinking and him moving in the big world as a small insect is 10/10 breathtaking).

Visually I thought the film was definitely lacking even though it's still my favorite MCU movie for its ambition alone. That was probably the only thing Age of Ultron did decent was that it looked a little more like a movie. I hope the Russos get more collaboration with the other directors for Infinity War.