Feels

Feels.

Because nothing you do every turns out right. No one you meet ever turns out long term.

Let's talk about our shit even if it doesn't matter in the long run because it's nice to talk to someone.

This kills me :/

i push everyone away just so i don't have to get close, because that's too much effort/terrifying

Sometimes I wish this website was more permanent. I love this place and I wish I could keep my memories with anons forever. But the reason this culture is so nice is because it's anonymous and temporary.

I'm drinking but I wish I was dying. Sometimes I feel like drinking poison so I could be rid of everything.

>be me, 16 and recently single
>have developed feelings for girl recently (9/10)
>crush is super innocent and scared of relationships
>other girl flirts(10/10)
>mfw cant love other girl even tho shes available bcz heart wont let me
idk wtf to do in this situation. anxiety been killing me

>be me, 16

Enjoy the ban, kid. Maybe you can use that time to work on not being such a mark.

Excuse me if my heart doesn't bleed for you. I've never been in love so I don't give a fuck if you're having to choose between an old gf and a new one. Wait until you get old and your options start to run out. I fucking hate everything.

dont take your feelings so seriously when youre sixteen. four/five years from now if these girls arent in college theyll be engaged, married, mothers and/or fat as fuck, i assure you

stop basing your happiness/well-being off whether or not you're graced by the presence of a dumb high school slut
you will not be happy

just bust nuts and enjoy yourself and love life and dont actively look for a relationship. let it happen naturally. befriend the girl first and go with feelings as they arise.

dont be a pussy or a retard
I mean that sincerely
youre fretting about petty simple shit that isnt a real problem
i say that with all love
develop yourself before attaching yourself to a woman

also b&d

>taken care of her since we were 16
>she can't work
>can't even drive
>i work alone to support the two of us
>I'm to poor to afford kids because of this
>she wants to leave because I can't have kids
>she can't work so she would have to basically sugar baby for old men
>I try to take it in stride
>we've been "broken up" for a few days, she's been talking around but hasn't done anything yet
>me, being the beta I am told her she could fuck other people as long as it wasn't in my house
>she hasn't fucked anyone yet
>I'm basically trying to ignore her at this point
>that is until I got the text
Cont?

me again; also I'm not a virgin or a beta basement dweller either. ive had a respectable amount of sexual partners, am reasonably handsome and have been dating the same girl since senior year and am going on my third year of college next semester.

just dont be fucking stupid and dont be a pussy and youll do great

sure, somebody will read it

>I work at a shitty walmart, unloading trucks in the back
>very low self confidence, I'm shy about sex
>me and wife have a decent sex life but I sometimes can be a quick shot
>am worried she's not attracted to me
>so anyway this is the day after I tell her she can fuck other people
>I spent the whole last night crying on her lap, but I didn't ask her to stay
>feel like I should have
>I'm working the next day, taking boxes off the line
>I get a nagging feeling in my gut
>"you shouldn't have let her go"
>"don't worry about it, even if I do want her to stay I can just tell her after I get home from work"
>I get a text
>"Your Uber will arrive in about ten minutes"
>wtf I didn't order Uber
>remember my wife had her Uber hooked up to mine
>panic

So what, is she your crutch or something? Are you so socially inept that you don't believe you can do any better? Have some self respect and block the dumb broad already.

>can't work

nope, your own fault. Red flag city.

Still can't figure out what that second picture is but it resonated with me when I saw it last year.
Last month high as fuck I saw my buddy crawling around on all 4s looking like that 2nd picture.
Muh feels? 4 years years ago I set out to make a bunch of money through mmj. First crop tops ripped, 2nd crop 5lbs extorted, 3rd crop chopped during illigal raid that's left me fucked up, 4th crop jacked again.
Now I'm just back at home, nothing to show but knowledge in a field I cant fully pursue, with simple dreams I can't afford.
oh btw parents divorced while I was away so also getting guilt tripped into not spending more time with my mom.
And my dad and sister are just as depressing as ever.
Haven't missed a beat.
Oh yeah and my 15 year old dog has had the cancer for a year or so and is well past the '6mths to live' timeframe.
It's all good though... shit happens, people suck, but cool shit also happens and some people don't suck... so there's that...

how can u post this post if ur dead user????

I just want to get my shit together

Use the knowledge you've gained to grow awesome dope for yourself and go out and try to pursue an actual, legitimate career. It's a little late to try and make a name for yourself in the legalized weed game. Clinics are a dime a dozen and so are the growers trying to supply them.
Sorry about yer dog, bud.

cmon man get to the point

Don't ever post that disgusting slag again.

You're not even my real dad

Keep telling the story

posted this in an /o/ thread , to lazy to retype/revise as its a brief summary of my situation
21 college drop out/ failure
>I say failure because i actually had high aspirations as a teenager and went to a college prep high school
79 el camino
$12 per hour wage cuck at warehouse
On one hand I got lucky cause the guy who sold it to me only wanted $1000, got a mechanic friend to do some work on it and looked pretty cool after a fresh paint.
I guess it matches because were both piles who the world has left behind.
I was studying for both aerospace engineering and robotics
>was originally going for biochem but gf at the time talked me into engineering
>mfw I let my dick choose my course of study
Anyway was up for a fullride but everything went to shit during the end of my junior year, friends are graduating from uni and I'm pushing boxes while my one semi intelligent mind slowly rots like the once proud Camino
>atleast I only have 5k in loan debt

She's very mentally ill, basically every strong male in her life has raped her at some point or another, her dad did so right after her mom died because he was depressed about it. I fell in love with her in high school, and I didn't really mind that she didn't work until she brought the kids thing up
Not to mention I [spoiler] was abused a lot as a child so if I'm not pleasing someone I become very anxious so I'm a huge pushover [/spoiler]

>oh fuck she's going to see someone else
>gut is in a knot
>text her
>please come back
>no, we'll talk about this when I get home
>please I don't want you to go
>I'm not going to screw him, we're just going out for drinks
>leave my station in the middle of my shift to call her
>she agrees to not meet him like 5 minutes before this guy shows up
>she's super submissive so if he had shown she would have probably done whatever he wanted
>she runs to come meet me because she didn't want to leave
>I tell her I'll try to put some more thought into kids
>all is well
[spoiler] Ever since then I've been having fantasies
>I call just 1 minute too late
>she doesn't respond to my texts
>hours later she texts she's ready to talk
>pulls up to Walmart in a car I've never seen
>gets out, hair and makeup are a mess, stumbling,looks drunk and well fucked
>I can see the cum on her dress and thigh
>tells me it isn't working out
>but if I want to see how a real man does it I'm welcome to watch [/spoiler]

I know I'm pathetic but it's all I can think about now, it's gotten so bad I've been posting her in wwyd threads to try and recapture that same spark without actually getting her to do that shit.

Oh man. You're fuckin pathetic. She is damaged goods and you've given her so much power over you. You're making her strong, she feeds on your insecurities. How about you kick her to the curb like a bad habit and just start busting your loads into tissues.

honestly dude you should cut it off with her. It doesn't seem like you love her, and it seems like she makes you not love yourself. If you like the idea of her fucking other dudes then let her do that.. but don't keep feeding her your emotional energy because she's not going to keep giving you any if she even is already. Women can't avoid feelings for a dick that's been in them