You ever have a dream where you fall madly in love with a girl and she falls in love back, then when you wake up...

You ever have a dream where you fall madly in love with a girl and she falls in love back, then when you wake up, you are sad as fuck because it felt soo real and now its all gone. Or is it just me??? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evxRsVUW1So
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One time I had a dream where I fucked a hooker and she scammed me into going down on her and I felt like a beta cuck then I woke up and still felt like a beta cuck even though nothing happened.

Lol i chuckled bro

Happend to me once. Knowing you will never be able to see and talk to her ever again and slowly forget how she looked troughout the day. worst day of my life

Dam, i feel just like that bro. Pray for me

worst is when you fall madly in love with your crush. and the dreams seem to last for weeks. i just need to turn into an emotionless cuck already

Find a 3D girl to love and maybe you won't be such a sad sack. On one hand I've been there, but on the other hand kys.

Yeah I've had a couple of those but I just thought it was a cool experience. The real thing is a lot better it's just a dream bro

Went to see my something-more-than-fwb for my birthday, the last night got pretty bad, she's indecisive, wants me to stay, wants me to meet someone else. We went to sleep unhappy, I dreamt that I met a girl and complemented her top, she reciprocated, it went well, but then the dream got dark and wierd. i didnt like it at all. But my girl, she put her arm around me and pulled me out of it, I remember laying there, I told her I was in a dream state and I didnt know if i was dreaming, we held eachother until we fell back asleep. I felt saved. It was good. We're not exactly okay but, we're getting better I think.

one time i became lucid in a dream and made a chick i liked take it doggy style

itt: beta fags

it wouldn't be the same without you

just last night i dreamed i stood up to a coworker of mine. we got into a big fight in the middle of the restaurant (i work at applebees), then started kissing like it was a fucking chick-flick.

I dont even find the girl attractive. I'm kinda worried i'm attracted to the way she bosses me around irl.

song related

youtube.com/watch?v=evxRsVUW1So

>Pray for me
kys

This happens a lot to me and I have sex with lots of girls.

I have dreams all the time of some girl who stays innocent even after I get to her, who guides me along a better path in life that isn't all about sex and self-satisfaction

but girls like that don't exist in my life. i've never had sex with a girl who doesn't end up letting someone else fuck her later.

it would be nice to have real romance and connection and dedication with someone. but i don't think the average modern woman is capable of that. every girl just wants sex with a hot guy.

I hate it. I want to burn my face and make myself ugly so that they'll stop. But I could lose my career if I do that.

I have to keep being attractive for girls because that is the only important thing in a man's life. My social status, job, and overall quality of life depends on it. I fucking hate it. I just want to be able to decide on my own life, but society does not allow for that. I have to play by the mating rules in order to be allowed into the social circle.

Life is fucking stupid.

Yes. I also we both knew it was a dream and that our parting was inevitable.

Dreams are torture, I suggest you try forming a meth habit so that you never sleep again.

Its the dream I'll never forget. When I was a teenager I dreamt about my future. I was eating dinner with both my parents (parents divorced at an early age in real life) as an adult , and talked to them with a real connection. I had a successful career and a nice home. The girl I was interested was my gf and had now accepted my proposal. I can't describe how happy I felt.

I woke up crying tears of joy which morphed into the pain of reality. I was depressed for weeks afterwards.

dreams are a peek into how hopeless real life is.

they either show you something great that will never happen, or something awful that might happen.

basically, they are a window into how your life could be exciting in some way, but isn't.

>be me
>going to school
>random girl hugs me weirdly
>i have strong emotions of love and i feel like it's staying forever
>wait.jpg
>i remember how much i am depressed and emotionless
>everything disappears everything turns black
>a gun randomly appears
>i shoot myself
>wake up with a strong headache in my head
Fml

The truth! It burns my soul!