My girlfriend lets me nut inside her whenever I want and she told me if she gets pregnant she has no problem getting an...

My girlfriend lets me nut inside her whenever I want and she told me if she gets pregnant she has no problem getting an abortion. Should I wife her?

>Marrying someone willing to murder your offspring.

No, you should kill her and then yourself.

wife material imo (pro choice)

She said IF she gets pregnant

She's gonna get pregnant and "change her mind" and you'll either have to raise the kid with her or pay child support. It's a trap.

If your skin is lighter than a peach, you should mage many babies and a good income stream.

t. 4*2/pol/

No shes not like that she is cool

what if she changes her mind and wants to keep the kid?

lol

it's a trap you fool motherfucker.

> she TOLD me if she gets pregnant she has no problem getting an abortion. Should I wife her?

this situation never went badly in the history of human race ever

>she gets pregnant and decides to keep baby
>you realize your life is completely changed as she fucks your life up with child support and custody battles
>reflect back to this moment and feel like dumb ass for creating this thread

Said every idiot with a hard on ever.

Play around with it, knock her up and get her to keep it for 3 months or so.

She will get a fat pair of milky tits if you wait awhile before aborting, maybe a better hip/waist ratio too. Cheaper than plastic surgery and bonus milk

she just wants to get pregnant you fucking tool

She won't. So far this is the best relationship I've ever had i trust her

fuck bro we dont know yet send us nudes of your girl then we will let u know if u should wife her

Hell no we are not ready for that shit. Thats why she is cool with abortions

Hells ya. Getthelube.com

Pfft girls are fine with cum in thier pussy's.. you have to go for the face if you want a real keeper.. try for up the nose.. or open eyeball

where are the pics man ????

that's cute and i genuinely hope you prove all of us wrong

check your back tho

Why the fuck would you even risk that? My gf is on bc for 2 years now. Ive come in her pussy ever since. Another plus is that her boobs have grown (from A to B). I love tiny tits but her B cup is perfect now.

cum in her ass you stupid moron.

My ex was like that. She even liked to wrap her legs around me when i blew inside her. Turned out she's a fuckin psycho.

I'm with my gf for 9 years now. She's cool too and I trust her but if she would propose something like yous did, I wouldn't go with it. Hormones and feelings, especially when it comes to children, changes women.
Better safe than sorry.

This

Do you really need our help to answer that question?

She doesn't want to go on the pill because she says it will fuck with her hormones

She is lying.

The second she hears she is pregnant she will have doubts about aborting it.

I don't like anal sex as much as vaginal though

Enjoy your baby you stupid nigger. She won't stay with you so enjoy your child support payments as well. It'll be nice paying to support the child you never see and the wife that gets 4 new dicks a week. (Hint: none of those are yours, faggot)

looooooooool

1 million of bitches, 1 excuse

That was a concern for my gf as well. She went for the ring which apparently has less side effects. I can't see any difference beside the obvious increase in cup since.

>Tricks user into knocking her up
>Gets guaranteed ring, or money if user becomes a nigger
>If married, user wastes life with a child
>Eventual divorce

Holy shit guys. You gotta learn to trust people

yes that shows fantastic judgement you should marry her as soon as possible

That's how you get fucked in life, screw off.

This guy knows whats going on.
If your nutting in her then others are too. I hope it really does feel good man