ITT: I ask these two questions

ITT: I ask these two questions

1. > Are you a white-hat or blackhat?
(If it sounds like I'm new to programming it's because I am)

2. >What was the most exciting thing you've done with this knowledge.

prepare to be extremely disappointed with the choice to educate yourself in this field so late

the only people who are any good are aspie savants who cant tie their shoes or leave their basement but can write lines of code like normal people talking

damn

The more knowledgable you are on a subject, the less retarded bullshit you spew about it. Please go back to where you came from.

no.

I'm a greenpill. Does that count?

Who the fuck are you?

>>725596956
>>>/pol/
>hurr durr git outta muh sacred plaec

I've should've expected this. Asking Sup Forums now and days would result in some pre-teen faggot who thinks he's funny by playing stupid. I asked 2 questions. I got maybe one actually good one. Don't know why I try.

>messing up greentext

I wish Sup Forums had gone with blackhat instead of white hat, maybe it could have stemmed the tides of faggotry.

>What was the most exciting thing you've done with this knowledge.
What did he mean by this?

What did you do that was exciting with hacking/programming

>can't even greentext

Welcome newfriend

>I wonder how long he's been here.

Programming is boring as shit. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I would recommend lurking at least a month more before posting a new thread, as it is obvious to people reading that you haven't been here long and do not understand common conventions, such as how to use ITT and greentext.

head to Sup Forums

>misusing greentext
lel

I know how to use In This Thread but no fucks
>I know how to green text it's fucking simple.
I've been here for 4 years. I'm done lurking

Thanks I'll try

orange hat

I never really got why some kids think that they're the shit when they learn a little bit of coding. Hell, back when I was learning the stuff, I remember some idiot bragging on how he was gonna rule the world because he could "Python like no one else ever will"

*tips hat*
m'lady

It depends, I rather enjoy it.

let me lay down my jacket for you encase of puddle emergency m'lady

You fucked it up again. The idea of greentext, used correctly, is to quote someone else, or to make a sentence shorter. Outside of those uses, it is incorrect. For example:

These people are using it incorrectly.

These people are using greentext properly.

Greyhat, but these terms pertain to hacking more than programming.

Acquired large amounts of currency at a very young age which I then proceeded to waste on stupid shit because I was too young to launder it into a form that it could be used IRL without arousing suspicion.

this is a sad truth that nobody wants to admit, the only reason i chose this career is because im good with the physical aspect of comps and tried to branch my skills off into something related but its not what many expect it to be. the common fags now a days are the "i wanna make games" and the " i wanna be a hacker" types and they slam face first into a reality they werent expecting

Half of Sup Forums need to be reminded of that first sentence every day.

Well shit. I started about a couple months ago. I kinda know very fucking little of coding. But I feel like it's interesting. More like of a side hustle. Learning that people who work for companies get paid a decent amount a month. That's more of what I'm going for. So does it suck that fucking bad?

Yes. Most of the shit you can learn in 2-3 years is being outsourced to vietnam, india and china, so you aren't going to be making much money for a while, and the payoff isn't very good.

Well that's all I really wanted to know. So thanks on an inside of what a shitty life programmers have.

>> 725598128
>> 725598128
>fuck off. you cant apply "rules" to greentext. i can use it how i want.

This is why /b is dead, nufags just killed it. Blame ourselves for making /b popular through our bullshitery. All good things come to an end

I've not been on here for a couple months and by then normies like me forget the 4 years like it was a masturbation session. So I acted like a newfag when I got on today.

I'd consider myself a grayhat, I follow the money.
The most exciting thing I've done is stalking a car insurance company, pwnd theie network and got a dump of their accident database. Then sold this to insurance claims companies. Had a nice payout from this.

the other guy did nothin' wrong buckaroo prefag. So don't be a tuna can sam and get on get!

How the hell am I supposed to know which ledditer you're referring to? Either way, they're both made by people obviously new to the website.

im assuming youre OP

if youre that enthusiastic about it dont just give up on it, you might have a knack for it and in the end its work that someones gotta do all im saying is to not get worked up on the fantasy ppl make it out to be, cuz youre gonna be sitting there talking to yourself most of the time trying to figure out what you didnt do right because coding is that fucking tedious and fiddling with projects and other things you like on your spare time will be seldom.

If you don't know then leave and don't be a melvin about it newfag

I'll give that a go, but then someone else comes along then I get mixed messages. So I'll stick to this one. Thanks mateorone

Since I have no idea which one of those fucks you are, I'll tell you what's wrong with both of them. The first is an obvious newfag using Sup Forums without the second slash, calling everyone else a newfag (which he spelled wrong), and harking back to "the good old days" in an effort to get attention. The second post is trying to make an excuse for their lack of board etiquette, then uses 4 years as an example of how long they've been here, saying it is a long time.

Glad I good help! Just make sure you know you won't be making money eith it until you've spent a few years working at it.

I'm not the guy you're referring to. I took a shit and came back to see what people left. I don't know what was going on for a sec. So I left so this shit will chill. But Sup Forums will always stay Sup Forums. The only aspect that kind of makes this is the constant slap fights over stupid shit. So for the 4 or 3 whatever people here, PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP. GROW UP, AND LEAVE MY FUCKING THREAD.

And thanks mate have a good day.

How long have you been here OP?

Not long, now I wish I never created this.

Anyone who calls themself a blackhat or a whitehat don't know anything or have very little experience. Also, nothing exciting happens ever.

You really should lurk more before posting.

I've been here 2 months, I know the basics. VERY, but I rarely post.... because of....well this.

So I will.

I lurked for around a year and a half before I made a thread. Replying is okay, as you don't push other threads off the board, but you really should refrain from making more low quality threads like this one.

Ye ye
I'm on second page so you newfags scrat I'm done, I got what I was looking for so thanks anons.

fuck you ill post what i want you bitch