You are foolish if you believe life is important

You are foolish if you believe life is important.

We slaughter each other by the thousands every single day, whether it's through war or murder or sheer accidental stupidity.

All arguments against things like death penalty, abortion, self defence, rape, upholding one's beliefs, and bullying are useless. All things you think are disgusting are simple and unavoidable parts of human nature.

There is absolutely nothing you can do to avoid misery. You will be constantly reminded of how pathetic yourself and your entire race is through inevitable daily experience.

Your beliefs in God, or Spirituality, or Optimism, or Self-Determination can not help you. We are all doomed to misery. We will all face death. There is no escape.

All your theories on death exist only to bring you temporary comfort, because the truth is too uncomfortable for you.

Everything is hopeless. Your life is meaningless. Your prophecies will not come true. All of your efforts and offspring will not stop the human race from becoming extinct. You are worthless and so is every effort you put forth.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe try not being depressed?

i disagree with you man but good luck to you the way your thinking your gonna need it

Your happiness will not last. You will someday be faced with the hopelessness of existence, and then you will understand my message.

Alright cool story user I'm just gonna keep smashing major puss and doing drugs.

I understand you bro

And one day you'll lay on your deathbed wishing you did something more fulfilling with your life, only to realize there is nothing you could have done. Sex is the ultimate goal of all life, but it's total bullshit once you actually experience it. Whether your partner gives birth to your seed or not, it's all pointless. The generation you create is entering a doomed world. There's either going to be a religious apocalypse or a man-made collapse of society in the upcoming decades. Everything you do is hopeless, we will all face our absolution soon.

Behold, the Nihilist.

Ok what do I do now, user?

Genuinely curious to hear more from the OP

Oh hey, I remember when I was 15 and read Nietzsche for the first time too.

OP please deliver

nihilism and absurdism are the closest things we have to truth

all else is hopeless delusion

you are free to continue believing what you want, but it will not save you from the void that must swallow us all.

life is precious,oil,computers and cars aren't.

without respect for life our accomplishments in science and technology are utterly worthless as are saving animals.

deets or stfu

ITT: everything you know is wrong and shape your beliefs based on my /b post

What if I'm happy just doing what I do everyday

Who cares? I still smash puss and do drugs.

If you're alive might as well enjoy it. If it really means nothing then maybe you should just go be nothing, stay in your corner, and be depressed. But most don't feel that way. There's no point in being depressed or feeling like life means nothing. Because although we all die at some point, might as well enjoy the time right now. Quit being so edgy, Happiness isn't forever. But the downs highlight the happiness. Which is good

if life were more precious than things like oil, we would not kill each other en masse over such things.

you may hold that belief, but your leaders and the majority out there who enable such violent conflict do not.

human life is absolutely disposable, and we as a species have agreed upon that fact since history was first written.

it is absolute foolishness to believe that life is precious. The average person is only concerned about their own family/genetics at best. The occasional person who tries to care about strangers is often struck down unless their efforts make for good propaganda when history is being taught for their specific ethnic group many years later.

slaughter is the only reason we exist. you are foolish to embrace any other concept, as you will be left behind as violence surpasses you.

Violence is the only constant for humanity. It is all we can rely upon. All who oppose it fall like dominoes.

Well, all depends of how you see things, so of you don't value life, no life will worth in your eyes.

Thinking that life has worth doesn't make it have worth. If your county decided to draft you into war against ISIS or something right now, the people in charge wouldn't care for a second if you were shot to death while mopping up the latrines. Nobody else outside your family would care either. And your family wouldn't care about the 13 year old girl who was killed by her sex traffikers for trying to stand up to them that same day you died.

All death is pointless, all life leads to death. There is no hope. Everything you try to care about will die and fade with time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future

In isolated areas of vacuum, quantum tunneling could give rise to new universes.

This seems to indicate that life will go on, and on, and on...

Show me your tits

That's even more hopeless. By that theory, every single one of us alive today is doomed to struggle while we desperately hope that a handful of us get to have our later generations experience the timeline where we don't all die.

What's the fucking point of that? We will all suffer, and none of us will ever know if our suffering was worth anything. Nobody will be alive to see the effects of whatever quantum crap is supposed to happen later on.

wow so edgy and deep

Not OP, but something to consider:
Many things we assume are "absolutes", ie. Justice, Fairness, Good and Bad, Right and Wrong, etc. don't exist outside the scale of humanity. Apply these things to say, an animal eating another animal. Is that Good or Bad? Is it Evil? Or how about applying these things to a larger scale? Is a Supernova occuring a good thing or a bad thing? Is a black hole "evil" because it absorbs that which is near it? The answer is that outside the "Human Scale" these ideas like Right and Wrong fall apart.

We philosophy thread now, boys.

Humans in general are only concerned with their own affairs. Religion and Philosophy exist solely to refute the things you stated and grant humans some feeling of importance in a universe where they don't matter.

Being happy is overated. We are here to serve a porpuse.
Your kind isnt useful, you're sick.

>There is absolutely nothing you can do to avoid misery
No that's just you.

Usefulness is just as subjective as happiness. If usefulness truly mattered we would not still continue to have things like gays, trannies, or even just people who don't care to reproduce for one reason or another. But these things still continue to happen on a widespread scale. The reason for this is because there is no purpose to life and we are simply here to suffer for nothing in the same way a piece of meat will always rot over time no matter how you try to protect it.

Trannies and other lowlifes like yourself can still be useful at some degree. You can still vote and pay taxes, dont you?
We are like no other animal in earth. We have trascendence at hand

It's amusing that you accuse me of being tranny or whatever. Everyone wishes to believe that their life situation is good, and they will always seek something they feel is "worse" to compare it to in order to insure that feeling.

Life is a journey through endless garbage where the only reasonable option is to work and reproduce so that the rest of society won't think you're worthless and leave you to die, but at least you're not a fag or tranny, right?

We live better than kings in the middle age. We have super computers un our pockets. Life expentacy is getting better and better, this year we will see the first head transplant, private companies are racing to conquer space, in a few years we will conunicate so eficiently that we will emulate some kind of global consciousness.
If you cant recognize human trascendence you're just ignorant or a fool.
Ofcourse we have much to do. That's the eternal struggle of mankind.

okay zenyatta

Man I sure am glad that when I started taking trips I was one of those take a step back, see the big picture and be at ease types.

It is entirely unnecessary to use drugs in order to see the universe in it's disgusting reality. All you have to do is live through a lot of bullshit. In fact, the use of drugs will only cloud you from reality and make you perceive a sense of "meaning" or "connection" that does not actually change the reality around you in any significant way. You will still die like a rat. You will still be forgotten.

Is that what your experience with psychadelics was?
>in fact, the use of drugs will only blah blah blah
You do realise that experiences are subjective and what happened to you may not necessarily be the same situation for other people, right?

>be asianfag
>come here to 'cut loose'
>don't believe in god, follow buddhist principles and events
>seen war, tons of death by a tsunami, know misery well like a close friend
>still got married, still lots of joy
>most will forget me in 2 generations, and that's fine
>that's life. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Until it starts again, since matter isn't lost. Even when the sun dies out, more will happen eventually.

Life. Deal with it.

I mean, with the same logic avoiding death, rape, and bullying are unavoidable parts of human nature. There's nothing you can do to stop people from trying to avoid harm.

Everything you're saying is true, but it sounds like you're 13 and you just figured it out for yourself.

subjectivity of drug experience does not change the objectivity of our lives. our entire existence is based around disgusting processes such as sex and birth, and we are all doomed to die and rot. you can try to dress those concepts up in a nicer way through religion or philosophy, but it is absolutely impossible to escape any of it. you don't get a choice in the matter.

sex in particular is a part of every life. you don't get to avoid it no matter how much you don't like it. not even staying a virgin does you any good, because society will punish you for trying to make that decision. there is no real choices in life, the only way a person can be happy is if society around them is okay with them being happy in that way.

You've never tried drugs have you?

i wish it all made sense at 13 instead of being 25 now and still thinking it's all bullshit and worthless but still being too much of a coward to accept death by my own hand

on the contrary I am drunk and/or on drugs every single day in an effort to escape the nonsense of daily life

Ever done psychadelics?

Only an idiot would argue you on death not being escapable. However you choosing to be an emo sack of shit who can't enjoy anything, is a waste of the planet's oxygen, and if I knew you were close I'd happily show you what misery truly is and do the world a favor.

are you in socal? come murder me you fucking faggot. i've met up with so many assholes on Sup Forums who won't do it and just want sex or something instead. please fucking end me. i'll meet you at fiesta village in colton and we can even go back to your place so you can strangle me dead and rape my corpse or whatever. you'll be doing me a god damn favour.

Not him, but if you're so shitty about it all then why haven't you just done the obvious already?

Wrong country, what a pity. I wish I was there so I could slap the shit out of you. It's almost 5 am there. Stop the drugs/alcohol, sleep, go for a walk later listening to good music, be productive ffs and man up. You sound like life's kicked your ass. Well, try harder then. I'm out, puss-cake. Hope you get better though, honestly.

cowardice, plain and simple. i've tried things like overdoses but i always end up unconsciously taking precautions like lying on my side so i don't choke on my puke or texting someone about my intentions while i'm too fucked up to remember. been in and out of the mental ward over and over for this shit.

What does your family think of it all?

i hate being productive. it's not like it will make me happy. the only point of productivity is to serve others like a bitch. same as pretty much everything else in life. life is never your own. you are expected to serve someone, whether it's a parent or an employer or a governor or just some asshole who enslaved your family. that's the way life is. there is no escape. trying to be your own person will result in the rest of society opposing you and trying to force you back into some role they can benefit from.

like i'm gonna fucking bother talking to them about it! they're just glad i act normal now instead of being so bothersome with my depression and always asking for help like i used to. i don't blame them, that's how all people are. they have enough of their own bullshit to deal with, i have no right bothering them with my nonsense.