Hey Sup Forums. I'm about to say the worst thing I have ever said...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm about to say the worst thing I have ever said, and i've been having the worst thought I have ever had for about the last 6 months.

Long story short I had a child young, I was 19. My kid is now 7 and i married the girl I had the with.
At this point my kid is a fucking asshole. He is spoilt by wife's parents and it's turning him into everything I hate in the world. I have been round and had serious arguments with her parents on a number of occasions, I am now banned from their house.

Anyway for my long story short, I am seriously thinking of running from this situation and starting up in another city, possibly even country. I have a job lined up on the other side of the country, I could be gone in a month.

What do you think?

Do it pussy, you wont.

Welcome to parenthood.
You spend the first two years teaching them to walk and talk and the rest of their lives telling them to sit down and shut up.

Do it. Fuck 'em.

Do it I would you already fucked up your life at 19 and were shitty enough to raise a kid you dont like. Wait until he is 16 and offer him a great highschool life living with you.

I feel like my life could be spent on a person I hate, who gives a fuck if he was made from sperm, I have loads of it.

Do you love your kid?

Fake your death and move to Uruguay.
Legal weed and low cost of living.
Live by the ocean and learn to surf.
You'll have to learn Spanish.

That's what I'd do in your shoes.

Yeah that is actually true. Fucking mistakes happen in life. I fucked up big time.

Man, that is question I have been asking myself 24/7. I honestly think the answer is no. I don't love my wife either, she is a product of her terrible parents and she is actually so self entitled. Although I have also thought this line of thinking is very hypocritical of me thinking what I am thinking.

I have heard good things about Uruguay. I'm thinking more Europe though for me, it's easier access.

you sound like a nigger

checked satan approves

Lol OP is a Nigger

checked

I think youre a Faggot millenial. Go play Pokémon you faggot

Leave a letter saying that you left because of your piece of shit son, your wife, and her parents. You deserve to leave OP

Kill the In-Laws.

Steal the kid.

Run to country with no extradition treaty.

Be a man and tell your parents in law to fuck off.
Raise your kid with a strong hand of carrots and sticks to turn him into the sort of kid you want.

Dont run from your problems, dont be a nigger

FUCK those bitches.
They ban you from their house? You ban them from your fucking son. Your problem is that you're letting your wife and your mother in law run shit.
ARE YOU A MAN OR A MOUSE?
>I am now banned from their house
Ban them from your son. You want that kid to grow up thinking his dad's a pussy that lets women rule his life? Because that's what he's seeing, and that's what he's going to think.

Boohoo OP.
Leave her but don't fucking abandon the kid.
How the fuck are her parents ruining your kid. Seriously. The kid should be in school and at night you should be doing homework and reading to it. Weekends should be spent with the kid doing sports or other activities.

quad satan says it must

you have to love your kid, its still your kid and you've spent this much time trying to raise him already. That being said, you dont have to like the person your kid is turning into.
Tell your wife's parents to fuck off and basically dont allow your wife to take your kid to their house. If you are banned from their house, then fucking ban them from your kid.

It is YOUR duty as a parent to make your kid become successful in your eyes. Take a fucking stand.

Also I'm a parent of a 4 and 6 year old. Married as well. The 6 year old is autistic.
Parenting is shit at times.
Leave the wife but don't leave the kid just because its too hard.

Take off dude.

For real for real, not trolling, do it. You're gonna feel like a piece of shit for abandoning him but you don't need to waste your only life on a situation where everyone is failing the kid except you and you have no power to stop it. The kid may grow up with daddy issues, yes, but it's not the end of the world for him. Take this better job for yourself, move to this new city for yourself, and live for yourself user. Maybe there you'll find a women you appreciate and will have another kid when you're ready.

Also if you do it don't leave a paper trail you can be found at, like through Facebook. Don't let that botch come for child support. Her parents want to raise the kid, let them support him then too.

you could literally make leaps and bounds in terms of social interaction here, fuck it go balls out and pack up and disappear.

1. get new job
2. make money
3. grow old and find child
4. kill yourself because child still hates you

Follow your bliss, life is too short for this kind of bullshit. Having a job lined up is good it will help for a smooth transition. You can also stay at hostels if you're between apartments. It's not the best in the world but cheap.

>implying your kid has to live according to what you hate and don't hate

learn to be a better parent you faggot. a bit of pampering isn't going to spoil your kid if you teach it right

you will spoil it if you aren't there to teach it anything

>all these faggots saying leave
>growing up with a single parent is one of the worst thing you can do to a child, especially if said single parent is doing a shit job raising the kid.

Grow some balls OP and take initiative in your kid's upbringing. It is NOT to late to turn your kid into everything you want him to be, but YOU have to take charge.

if you actually go through with it plan it out so you dont get fucked in the end wont do you much good to get dragged back into an angry hornets nest.

The only solution is to kill everyone and give the child to me.

I was in the exact same situation. Me and my girl were on hard times and had to stay at my parents house. Long story short, my mom was manipulating my daughter to lie, deceive, and ignore commands etc. etc. etc.

I had to deal with it, I was trapped for a variety of reasons, and we were pretty miserable. After the first year, we used our tax return to get a down payment on a vehicle, on the second year, we used the tax return and left the state after arranging a place to stay at a friends house who lived in a place that had a lot of factory jobs. I drove 1600 miles with my girl and daughter away from my family, started a life here, and all is going well. havent talked to my family in 2 years since then.

It's taken time, but we broke the majority of the habits out of my daughter that were taught from my parents, and we're a pretty happy little family.

It's scary to be without a support structure in case of emergencies, but just work on controlling those factors by saving enough to cover unexpected costs, and sacrifice.

Good luck man, do what you feel is right through. If you and the mother aren't super tight, split and be single, go live.

KEK

You want to parent the kid your way
The mothers parents want to parent it their way - therefore the mother now also wants to.
>Shoulda thought about this shit before having a kid

Tell your wife that either you're going to be actual good parents or you're going to leave because you don't want to take part in ruining that kids life.

get the fuck out of there

>He is spoilt by wife's parents and it's turning him into everything I hate in the world.
He is your child not theirs. If they won't follow your rules with your child, then they don't get to see their grandchild.

You are becoming like these parents who think children are fashion accessories and don't realise they they actually need bringing up correctly - in fact you're worse than that because you know what's wrong but do nothing to fix it.

You brought this child into the world and a child needs a male role model. You may not have wanted to and you may have been young, but you are the only father this child will ever have. He's yours until he's adult; he is now your most important job and running out on that job would be a dereliction of duty and mark you as a failed human.

Now man up, fix the problem and make your child (and you) proud of you as a great dad

do it. take your life back.