Hey boys!

Hey boys!

How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?!

I have a black belt (the highest rank) in karate.
It took me 5 years to get my belt so now I can proudly consider myselfe a true master.

Since you guys havent mastered any martial art you wont last 2 minutes in a fight against me

Why would we be fighting?

Look, I'm not a nigger, I'd just shoot you in the tits and call it a day.

i know this is copypasta bait, but still...
>black belt
>highest rank
1st Dan is "certified beginner" not master.
>but WHITE BELT
That's "total noob". Black Belt means you've completed the basic training, and there are several ranks of Black Belt before you get near "mastery".

uriah faber is the best

>How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass
Well go outside and fight people you freak.

Physical altercations are not for the internet. They are for unevolved baboons who, quite frankly, should not be using the internet or a computer for that mattter.

fake and gay
every girl in MMA refuses to fight men in the same class.

I'll either stab you, or just fucking shoot you. The only effective martial arts in a street fight are Krav Maga and Wing Chun because they actually teach you how to disarm someone.

bait/10.

You haven't changed a bit since high school!

you have no chance.
i mastered top of class 4th dan kendo.
recently gained some experience in knife fight and choking

.45 ACP v black belt

>How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?!

Boner inducing

Untrained men are naturally stronger than trained women. If you want a fight I'll stamp the bitch outta you and make you a good little housewife. 16 stone of pure beef bitch.

> In b4 "Muh copypasta"
> In b4 bait. I know
> In b4 catfish

Totally

protip: using biker gloves helps

I swear to god I would decimate any woman ufc fighter in a fight.

tits or stfu

pretty good since i can just shoot you both

challenge accepted

also: be faster than female olympic champion swimmers and runners.
lifting more than top female weightlifters, smarter than any nobel prize winning woman.
female is inferior by nature law.

you really wanna see those Sup Forums troll beer tits?

15 years of wrestling and 12 years of bjj, try it bitch

Blue belt in Goju-Ryu, get cut up at work, have to climb, carry heavy loads and handle technical stuff all the time. 6'1" 155 and the reflexes of a meercat on crack.

I'm good

Height/weight? If you're standard girl size and we are talking no-rules-eyepoking streetfight you are fucked.

Just a little tip for some in this thread, knowing how to fight >guns, any day. Most physical conflicts happen far to quickly to ready a firearm and just having it without knowing how to fight too, can give them the weapon.

Don't be lazy, hit up the dojo.