Did anyone here tried a deliriant of any kind

Did anyone here tried a deliriant of any kind.
My friend is trying to do datura next week.
Also general drug thread

bump

I tried smoking a cigarette once, does that count?

Jk jk. I took ten hits of acid once, thought the apartment building was burning down, and jumped off the third-floor balcony. I lover though. And I don't know how I made it back up the stairs to the apartment, but oh god, the internal damage the landing did to my organs. I didn't go to the hospital because I was tripping so hard and paranoid that they'd arrest me or something

Samefag here. I lived, not loved. Except for any time I've eaten magic mushrooms. I love the whole universe when I eat magic mushrooms

Went to an outdoor rave many years ago. One kid in our group ate datura. We lost him in the woods for about 2 hours and when he resurfaced, he was having a conversation with a backpack and one of his shoes was missing.

I always used like 5 datura seeds to help me with nausea when eating mush or lsa seeds

Datura was the biggest bad trip in my life. Also tried dmh and dph.
I fell in love with nutmeg, it is not like a classic deliriant, if you take optimal dose you can have mind bending euphoric experiences

when i was a kid, ended up in hospital from eating 5 nutmegs

datura isn't a good time, ever.

5 whole nutmegs is horribly huge dose for a kid

in small dose it could be helpful as an anti histaminic

Datura can fuck up your liver and kidneys really badly

>My friend is trying to do datura next week.
>trying

If anything you'll find yourselves in an emergency room or holding cell.

Wooooo! Clear nose!!

Good times

Before I got into real drugs I took all sorts of weird fucking legal substances. took 400mg of diphenhydramine and lost my shit, all of the visuals were bad things like rats and spiders. They don't provide th euphoric fun kind of high, its the where the fuck am and and why is this happening type of visceral horror high. I ended up in the hospital in full restraints and eventually physically attacking my nurse. I don't remember much because of the extreme dose of benzos they had me on to sedate me. Do real drugs if you're going to do anything.

pcp and ketamine are both very enjoyable once you know what to expect, everything else stay away from.

yeah he wants to do it but, we are like don't

I had explosions in my head after huge dose of dph, it felt like my whole budy twisted around itself crushing all my bones but the whole thing lasted few miliseconds and then i felt normal again. Pretty fucked up but it was kinda fun

ket and pcp, you just gonna end up permafried

3 whole nutmegs can give you pretty euphoric and enjoyable experience that lasts about 15-20 hours

I think I ate some mescaline once, pretty trippy.

If done right its an amazing trip, u can o.d. though so educate urself, go read up on erowid.com read some trip reports, also dosage !

I wouldn't disagree with you, they're safer than all of the various research chemicals going around now that everyones taking with reckless abandon. Been completely sober for two years now after completely decimating my life and almost dying multiple times. I enjoy life so much more now. To anyone reading stop experimenting while you're ahead.

one time i took too much dramamine because of heavy nausea that i usually have when going somewhere by bus
i've seen people's heads become like baloons and then small and the whole bus was like a snake or something and this is where i started to freak out

i agree
i was a dissociative freak once.
that stuff is much more addictive than heroin
believe me cuz i've also been on heroin and prescription stuff
you just take ket and travel around through different dimensions and realms its crazy

how bad is opiate addiction really? i'm an alcoholic and i tried opiates a few times and i think they would be much easier to deal with. i get alcohol withdrawls like twitching/spazzing/anxiety, i hear opiate withdrawls are mostly just being sleepy, nauseous and sore. i can't get any reliable access to opiates to test this myself though. anyone with experience in both alcoholism and opiate addiction wanna tell me how it is?

Salvia

Can confirm. Cholo neighbors who are old slur their speech.

Imagine if your legs could never stop moving or they would burst into flames, add horrible sweating and vomiting and WAHLAH
Ron was easier to quit then percs. I quit ron cold turkey after a three month, 13 thousand dollar binge and it was WAY better than percs. I don't recomend pills to anyone, it's cheaper but it's fucking awful.

>but, we are like don't
>like don't
>using vocal crutches when writing
Fucking nigger.

>Imagine if your legs could never stop moving
sounds like typical alcoholic withdrawls

>horrible sweating and vomiting
sounds like whenever i actually get hangovers

are pills really cheaper than street shit? i thought it was the other way round, people start on pills but change to chasing the dragon because its cheaper and more available.

>I took ten hits of acid once
>jumped off the third-floor balcony
You're one dumb son of a bitch

I've fucked around a little bit with DPH, the active compound of Benadryl (meaning I would eat a sheet or so of Benadryl tablets). My dosages were usually between 350 and 500 mg. There was a time when I ate a bunch of Benadryl and then a bunch of Dramamine but I'm too lazy to do the math right now.

Most people who've done DPH will say that it's an all around very unpleasant experience. Most of my friends who've done it would probably say the same. Honestly, I can see where they're coming from, but personally I really enjoy the experience.

A lot of the drugs people have mentioned on this thread are not deliriants at all, but dissociatives. Deliriants and dissociatives really shouldn't be compared at all, other than the fact that they'll both make you hallucinate. In my limited experience, dissociatives (I've done DXM, a little ketamine, whippits, and salvia) cause you to well... Dissociate from your body. The intensity of the dissociation can range from "Wow I feel like an ethereal space pillow in a warm pool of jello" (from my milder ketamine experiences) to a complete detachment from reality where vision is completely obscured, all you can hear is rhythmic pulsing, and the only thing left that you can perceive is your own consciousness, which can occasionally be lost (my experiences with whippits, especially as I've done more of them over the years). To sum it up, dissociatives will mostly give you the effect of feeling like one is in a different physical dimension, which, depending on dosage and the makeup and psyche, can lead to a complete yet (hopefully) temporary detachment from reality.

Deliriants, on the other hand, are the fucked up sociopathic cousins of dissociatives. While dissociatives can make you feel a great deal of emotions, both positive and negative, off any deliriant you'd be hard pressed to feel anything other than confusion, emptiness, or fear.

cont...

Deliriants make your brain act in way where it functions as if you haven't had sleep for many, many days. If any of you have tried staying up for that long, the symptoms are pretty straight forward. You feel lightheaded and slightly nauseus pretty much all the time, you see shadows moving out of the corner of your eyes, static will creep along walls or pretty much anything in your vision. The longest I've been able to stay up is probably between 50 or 60 hours, but that doesn't reasonably compare to the experiences I've had on DPH. When you do a high enough dose and the drug finally hits full force, your short term memory instantly goes to shit. You will find yourself constantly questioning where you are and what you were just thinking about. Your mind starts playing tricks on you; the most famous example of this is the "invisible cigarette," in which people, zonked out of regular conciousness, will think they're smoking a cigarette when they haven't been, possibly not for hours, and lift up their hand in order to take a drag. Upon realizing there is no cigarette, the person can either freak out, look around the ground for the non existent stoge, or (on an off chance) realize they're just high as fuck and try to move on with the rest of the trip. The real threat that deliriants pose over other drugs is in a state of delirium, it is much harder to differentiate hallucinations from reality, especially compared to conventional hallucinogens like LSD and ketamine.

cont...

The most common reaction to the drug is to enter a state of complete terror, due to the lack of understanding of one's situation or environment. I, on the other hand, use the drug to my advantage and make use of the ability to feel and think absolutely nothing. Most of my DPH experiences involve either staring into nothingness for a couple hours, or desperately trying to find my friends to only get further lost into the night. My favorite part is trying to sleep on the drug. I find myself having full conversations with people who aren't really there (a pretty common thing to happen on deliriants), and having full blown closed eye hallucinations vivid enough to actually make me believe I'm in a completely different place than my bed, usually places I have been before.

I think one of the biggest reasons I'm able to enjoy the drug is because my first experience on it was pretty damn great. Wandered around aimlessly with friends on Halloween night, only to end up walking around hand in hand with some girl I have NO idea how I met, who seemed to be completely infatuated with me. I lost her at some point later in the night, but that's just part of the story. Of course, none of my friends were around to see any of this happened, so who's to say any of it really happened at all :^)

I'm just kind of ranting now. I really like DPH, and I'm sad that it's gotten such a negative light shed upon it, but truthfully I completely understand where that comes from.

tl;dr Dissociatives are not deliriants and Benadryl will make you see spooky shit and forget who you are

great write-up if its not pasta, good info if it is.

im not OP, but thanks.

what you described in your 2nd and 3rd post are what i experience with cathinones in high doses over a period of 24 hours +.
overall its horrible but what you said about "the ability to feel and think absolutely nothing. " is spot on.
i feel like its gets you to a place that you could have no hope of otherwise getting to, a place where the weight of the world is finally and actually removed from you. a place where you really have no past/future and are only existing in the moment. even the memory of this experience is of a single instant. stuff about memory and fear and shit in your perifirial vision, also spot on.

Dude... very well put being I used to be a big dissociative user you explained the differences between the two quite well. Haven't done much benadryl besides my coricidin cough and cold days, not gonna lie... I loved it. That was about 10 years ago and that shit I know is whats fucked my body up.

I Also remember a couple times getting to 4th platua my short term memory would go and I would have these tramadic experiences of not knowing anything about who I wàs or anything about my life for that matter. One time I remember having a pressure on the left side of my head, near the temple something popped and I have had some issues with that same area recently.

Glad you appreciate it, the only thing I like more than being on drugs is talking about being on drugs. Unfortunately, my little brain can barely handle what I've done in the past, but perhaps someday I'll be able to move past the damage to my psyche I've inflicted.

I'm interested in cathinones however. Haven't heard of it until you mentioned it (although I have heard of khat). Were you doing it in pure form? And is it a readily available kind of thing where you're from?

Damn that shit's wack! I rarely ever take into account the real physical damage that drugs do to your brain (especially when it comes to hallucinogens). Don't get an aneurysm Sup Forumsruh

L2take strips

You're going to have a bad time. Dartura is salvias cousin that doesn't leave you alone for days at a time.

pure form, yes, 99.7+ % purity according to 3rd party GCMS that the vendors I use _say_ they use, anyway.

seems pure to me, been doing em for 12 years and i can say that cathinone yeilds have come a long long ways since 2005.
long long long ways.

as for availability I don't know anywhere they are avilable in america/canada/UK but they are usually not scheduled outside of those 3 and some others in the EU.
but you can, and I do, order them online, now days you need bitcoin but thats easy enough and customs doesn't know what alphapyrolodinblahblahblah is so even though the drugs are labeled they will never get picked up.

big thing about cathinones is the specific drug your talking about.
MDPV is the king but its pretty much unavailable now, even from china its hard to get. you can still find the knockoffs though, in order of worthwhile to worthless:
apvp - aphp - appp - hexen - anything else

the hydrocarbon chain length seems to make or break this chem for recreational use, while other structures like the C02 you can get on the phenyl ring dont seem to do anything overall in terms of what you experiance.

but respect these chems, my friend. they are far worse for you and far more likely to cause phychosis and far more addcting than meth, when your talking about apvp or MDPV. at least thats my experience.

Naw.... probably something to do with shit genetics.

also check out RCSources on reddit, best source of vendor info for RCs/analogs i've yet to find.

if your not into the RC scene yet (not saying you should be, but i love them) you will probably be able to find sources for almost anything not specifically scheduled there, just use search function.