What is their problem? Why are they so pissed off all the time?

What is their problem? Why are they so pissed off all the time?

because of the Gibraltar thingy, I reckon

too much whiteness in their blood and cursed to live surrounded by not white people.

>Gibraltar
You mean Malvinas/Falkland Islands?
>American education.

NOOOOOOO el peruANO DKAJKAJSKAJSKAJSKHASKJASKAKSJASKJSSJAUSIAUAUSJSK

>not recognizing post-ironic bait

At this point you ain't even trying

>American education
no such thing

is always a canadian, in imageboars, in forums, in youtube, always a leaf. not even brits shitpost about us this much.

Being the whitest people on this planet must be a hard work.

Because they killed baby jesus

>4th dimensional ironic bait

ok, this one was too forced

This is more or less how I visualize Argentina; however, they are not as white as I expeted.

>assuming we were white to begin with

Ok: IS ARGENTINA WHITE OR NOT? As in skin tone, and not heritage, and so on.

Just inferiority complex. Other piece of shits posters like them are poles, koreans, muslmims crap ,etc.

They have some weird sense of unearned pride.

Argentinians need to realize that they have a huge problem with entitlement and laziness if they actually want to make their country good.

Unlike brazilians, we're not obsessed with the white meme... But we have to watch every day those brazilians threads of:

>Brazilian army pics
>South brazilian white people
>gramado, the brazilian german village
>snow in brazil

Fuck off...

The Brazilians who say this are losers of south Brazil and not the whole country.

>argentina
>white
pick one

yes we are, the 12 year olds that post in /lat/ and laugh like retards are always shitposting by spamming about "amerindian nation", do not pay attention to them.
we're all of european descent.

One of the coolest Brazilians I ever knew was a kid named Pablo from Rio. I worked with him a couple years back. Kid was a looker. He was also a surfer and had a weird California accent that made no sense to me considering he was from Brazil and lived in Massachusetts.
He was mostly white in heritage but had a black grandma.

He was also 27 and had a degree in Economics from a reputable school but didn't care enough to use it and enjoyed working in phone sales at the company we were at.
He didn't care about living with his parents, he didn't care about having a nice car. Just wanted to save up as much money as he could to move back to Brazil when he was 40 he said and buy a cheap apartment in Rio with his parents.

Argentina the pride of Latin America
Noble Argentina

We all can't shut the fuck up about race.

he's looks like a peruvian to me

they might be less than 1% of our population, but there's indians here as well m8

Ahh yes
>everything I don't like is Peru

On a real though, he might be from the north of Argentina, they look like peruvians

>everything I don't like
Never said that desu senpai

>everything bad or brown in Argentina is Peru
Smh desu senpai

Huh, baka is no longer filtered

I did not say it was bad you're just assuming that he's bad because he's brown fæm?

>or brown

Senpai