CPAP Master race. Who else wears this superior breathing apparatus every night...

CPAP Master race. Who else wears this superior breathing apparatus every night? You can tell a CPAP user because they never feel sleepy because they have discovered the secret to eternal youth and vitality.

you are going to die in your sleep nigga

Yes, lord vader

minus the AP

I think I might need to try to use one of those. Nothing else has ever helped me stop grinding my teeth and at this point I'm willing to try looking like a complete doofus while I sleep if there's even a small chance my grinding is apnea related. My jaw can't take much more of this. (I'm sure there's a "that's what she said" joke in there somewhere but fuck if it isn't the truth)

these dubs speak the truth. Its amazing the feeling of refresh and rejuve when I sleep with my superior breathing apparatus. every night before I go to dreamy land I feel im going to ride the great space coaster and I can ride for hours

You have Bruxism, I have that as well, go to your dentist and get a night splint. You are not worthy of CPAP.

>tfw i sleep facedown
>tfw i will never be able to be masterrace like OP
oh wait i'm not an obese cunt who has sleep apnea. I'll be okay

I am 6" and weigh 85 kgs. I am fit. My throat is small.

ISSOU

Yeah I've already tried that. Broke the last two in the first few months I had them and I can't afford to keep spending money on that. If the cheap ones from the pharmacy aisle worked it wouldn't be a very big deal but I need the expensive custom kind to notice any sort of improvement.

I just can't do it
I got one months ago, have worn it like 7 times. I just take an hour or 2 to fall asleep, always wake up after an hour or 2 then can't fall back asleep with it on.

a full 6 inches? wow big boy

I was supposed to use one but i just could not get with it .....im very easy to get irritated and these fucking things blowing on your face all nite used to drive me nuts and i just couldnt get to sleep till i tossed it in the corner

he's right you know

You do realize that's gonna happen any time you sleep differently than usual and that would go away after a couple of weeks. Yeah it sucks when you sleep like shit for a bit while you're acclimating but that's why you just have to not act like a little bitch and just bite the bullet.

I work at a sleep clinic and I am helping two people ascend to the master race right now. Your welcome humans.

you fuckers belong on my 600 pound life instead of buying this junk

I love it. But my idiot body has a habit of taking off the mask subconsciously without my notice.

Ya fuck that assclown ....not everybody works like that ...i fuckin wish it did that way for me ...... for me all it did was annoy me so much it would just get more and more on my nerves till i tossed it truth is there is other ways to deal with sleep apnea

I don't think I will ever get used to it, it is so fucking uncomfortable. Both on my face, and the fact that I can't position my body or head the way I want to because of the thing. I'd adjust to falling asleep while being punched in the arm every 15 seconds faster than falling sleep with this shit

ya thats same with me bro

>My throat is small.

Throat is to small to breathe. Literal pencil neck. Proud of it, too.

The most important thing is finding the RIGHT MASK for your face. I went through heaps until I found the F&P Eson Nasal mask.. never looked back, 100% compliance. You have to stick with it, you will ascend my padawans.

DUBS BE WITNESSED.

i snore badly, my heart often stops while i'm sleeping and i often stop breathing too. i just don't care

Nasal masks look significantly more comfortable, but when I fall asleep I am pretty sure I breathe through my mouth. Is it worth trying one? The place I did my sleep study at I was in a full mask, but then at like 4:00 I woke up and wanted a nasal one instead. I was calling for like an hour before the bitch responded and by then it was too late and I had been awake for too long, so I never got to try one, fucking bitch

Reporting

What do you do for camping though

can easily get a battery for it. im sure a decent one is expensive though

Die you shitty tobacco user

I have a deviated septum. Fucking love my Resmed S8.

I haven't thought about CPAP ever since I stopped having constant suicidal thoughts.

I use a Goal Zero Yeti 400.
Barely uses any power as long as I turn the humidifier off.

>checked
>under8 m8 this post was gr8

I used to have to piss constantly all night long without mine, now sometimes I wake up with my bladder at full capacity. I'm talking Tom Hanks' Little Big League sized pisses. My bladder muscles give out halfway through and I have to re-flex them.

The body will not wake you up to go pee. You wake up then notice you gotta pee. That's the way it's supposed to be.

>You can tell a CPAP user because they never feel sleepy
It's usually easier because they are morbidly obese and either waddle or have to use motorised chairs

>spend forever getting mask to feel relatively comfortable
>move head slightly
>air starts leaking
not going to spend $500 trying different masks to find the mask that fits perfectly

Is this only for fat people or can skinny dinks have apnea?

No one cared how gay you were until you put on the mask.

I hired them for $25 per week. Ring around.

2/3's of people with sleep aponea are otherwise fit and healthy. Athletes can get it. Lots of things cause it, jaw shape, size of tongue, size of tonsils, size and shape of soft palette, tone of throat muscles etc etc.. you can be a lard ass and still have wide open airways.

Dont worry, your boyfriend is working on that.

REMstarPLUS series M unit checking in using AirFit P10 nasal pillows.

Never slept better.

>I hired them for $25 per week. Ring around.
from where? I would like to try this

Ask for the nasal pillows

That's why you need it though

APAP is better ask for it or go to kaiser since they give that one away

>Who else wears this superior breathing apparatus every night
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Who else wears this superior breathing apparatus every night?

Obese people

Sleep with a pacifier. It will relax you too. They make them in adult sizes. Youll look adorable as fuck and sleep better.