Literally broke college student here. I have two cans of tuna left till friday...

Literally broke college student here. I have two cans of tuna left till friday. Can someone buy these shoes from me on grailed so I can order some food. I got the shoes for christmas there 100% new size 12 retailed for 90 selling for $25.

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/1837332-Nike-Roshe
youtube.com/watch?v=dd5q6pB6pKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

grailed.com/listings/1837332-Nike-Roshe

Lol no, don't waste money to begin with and ordering food is retarded.

Sorry mate, I would cause I want a pair of roche runners, but I'm in Canada and don't get paid until the 22nd. Hope you sell them. Try Craigslist?

Can you make them size 10?

Bump

I would do but you wrote there instead of they're and now I'm worried the shoes will give me aids

sage

Enjoy poverty.

I'm a pure aryan boy no aids here

Why are you buying tuna? I would because I'm glucose sensitive like a little weeping vagina. Ramen is like 25 cents. Go to the dollar tree or to the 99cent store nigger. Sometimes they have eggs and shit. Learn some shit foo and thrive. Grow some onions and potatoes and you won't even have to buy food. Beans for a week when you buy them dried is literally a dollar. Open a book like your on the reason rainbow son. Google some shit. Pin some Pinterest and stop buying $100 shoes when you can't even eat the next week. Welfare is a bitch so stop acting like one.

Get some pasta, sweetcorn and salad cream, cost no more then a couple of bucks and you've got food for a few days,
Fuck ordering food and learn to live on a shoestring budget

Do I get a discount if I do a tribute of that picture

two cans of tuna is plenty till friday. feel the hunger and then vow to never feel it again

this guy's right all the way

Yes

I got the shoes for Christmas. And secondly I already ate my ramen tuna is the Cheapest form of protein which I need 50g a day of

Salad cream?

i'll give you 10 bux for the microwave

>needing a set amount of protein every day
so you're one of those /fit/ retards, while being a poor-ass college student?
the bad choices are strong with this one

>Sell tuna to a homeless for half the price
>Go suck a dick for 30$
>Buy LOTS of oatmeal
>Eat oatmeal with water
>Mfw have enough food for the rest of the year
>also try to steal clothes from homeless when they're asleep so you don't have to buy your own

Do you have any more frugal tips these are really helpful

Cheapest form of protein is in oatmeal nigger

>really helpful

>bartering and stealing from tramps

$20 size 12

mrmoneymustache.com

Whatever it takes

Go and panhandle, on good days I make $60-100+ in 3 hours.

1. Fuck your 50g daily requirement of protein
2. You're only eating to survive and make it through your college years
3. Buy shit in bulk
4. There's always ways to make money (legally) even if you don't make much, you'll have something to eat
5. Don't order food wtf
6. Remember what it's like to feel this powerless and poor. Once you're done with school, make sure you never have to end up eating like this again OR ask strangers on Sup Forums to buy your shoes because you're broke.

Bump

50 grams of protein is easily achieved with eating 500 grams of oatmeal everyday

Why sell shit, it's wednesday today and you have TWO (2) cans of fish.

Just scrounge a few pennies and buy a kilo of rice and you're finel Rice pudding for breakfast, then rice and tuna lunch and dinner. You're set.

In college I wasn't measuring how many of protein I got a day. I know the stuff I ate had it just not how much.

OP, be a man, panhandle.

How much protein. Fuck these I can't spell mornings.

If I pay extra can you cum in the sneakers?

knowing this little.

Protein can be found in things like peanut butter, eggs, quinoa, soy beans, chickpeas try google and stop being a tuna faggot.

Did you know tuna has a high mercury content?

Do you know anything? What are you studying? Sociology?

I won't buy the shoes but I hope you get your protein lad. The gains is everything.

The store I work at, we sell a 10 pack of ramen for $2. That's 10 meals. Skip breakfast like a normal person, and you just fed yourself for 5 days. Drink a fuck ton of water while you're at it since you're basically pouring salt into your bloodstream.

>mercury content
this. for more into nutritionfacts.org

Prove you need help and I'll send 20$

Go to a food pantry or borrow ten bucks from a friend you retard, you're talking about two days

How?

Breast milk and oatmeal diet user. Just do it.

bro somebody who really needs help has already tried everything. having access to the internet is already a sign that somebody hasnt tried to find a job and by trying I mean investing several hours on a daily

Beans on toast

Bank account balance and class list

btw sucking cocks can be a very good source of protein no homo

Lol colleges have free wifi nowadays

oh shit. got him good.

Deal 2 sec

Just scam someone online. Pretend You're selling an iPhone, and send them a brick.

i know my man. learn doing some excel data entry work and offer your services online. thats the least u can do

You should thank Obama for some reason

and get free jail time with free meals. sounds rational

What? The fuck does a planet have to do with tuna ?

Ebay..

photo of iphone. Tell them all about the phone but in smallest print at bottom "this is just a photo of an iphone"

Let the bidding begin.
Send winning bidder the photo print
Profit?

I'm the 20$ user not op

Your anus.

I have to walk to a ATM like 200 ft away to prove my back acc 2 sec

Bud u only have three classes this semester and one is elementary algebra. Go get a fucking job. Me and my wife supported each other through college and both did 17-19 credits a semester in a college one hour away.

>I go to college but can't afford a loaf of bread.
Fucking hate morons like you.

Pissed away his refund on MDMA.

ramen noodles cost 25 cents or less, why can't you eat ramen?

get a good flavor like picante chicken or chili, shit i eat those sometimes even though it's not for financial reasons

I work full time but I spent a lot on my classes. The p.e was free and rest were like $500 I had to spend because there required for my cyber security degree

well most people have mommy and daddy, scholarships, and uncle sam pay for college. and often parents know better than to give college kids more than a little cash.

but if you're a college student, you can get a bunch of credit cards that often start at $2k+ limits, with no credit, just proof of being a college student

If you work full time 500 dollars is about 2/3 of your check.

This

Y'know, OP, you could just go out and get a job. Even the most measly job will at least pay a couple of bucks.

Probably won't help you with your current predicament of your two remaining tuna cans... but just saying...

you're in college OP...
>walk into anywhere there's a bunch of fellow students
>'yo anyone got a quarter?'
>go buy ramen with your shiny new quarter

If this is op learn how to fucking budget. Your living situation is paid for if you are on campus and if it isn't you still should be okay living on 1000$ on the low end a month with school involved since I'm sure you are pulling in student loans or FAFSA money every semester. Stop doing fucking weed Papa John's and pbr.

Think you're linking the wrong guy.

For a standard minimum wage job working full time you will earn about 600-800 (based on your countries minimum wage) a paycheck

Write a love poem to me, and if I like it I will give you 10$. It can't be short or copied from something either.

Agreed. This guy is just being an idiot with his money.

Op here only make 550 lol and my history book was 100 used

I wish I had food

Why am I nude

Maybe if I don't eat food

I'll like the way I look nude

People would stop being rude

People are so crude

PayPal email [email protected]

Hahaha not a love poem

Heres what ya do. Every paycheck fifty bucks put aside from food. Do not touch that fucking money for anything other then bare minimum food. If you order take out or fast food, you're losing tons of money when you could buy ingredients and make meals last for days. If possible put 20 more into a savings account just incase another situation like this exists. If college books really do cost that much ask the educational system about any kind of way to lower prices, or work a payment plan out with them.

And? I spent 300$ on a bullshit finance book used in January. I work for my money too. No help from money and daddy. Plus i live off campus with 1000$ in basic bills every month. Rent/ electric/ wifi/ phone. If i can do it so can you.

non-american detected.

our minimum wage is $7.25, if you work full time (most students cant) that's $290 *before taxes, social security, FICA, etc*
takehome what, maybe $250 or less?

no, you can't live on that, but it's america, so fuck the poor, they should all just be CEOs if they don't like being poor

Fuck I did t see you said love my b lemme try again

Sorry buddy I live in the west coast.

Okay try again.

By the way that was just one book I bought five.

well then where'd you get the delusion federal minimum wage * 40 hours = $600-800?

A million stars up in the sky
one shines brighter I can't deny
A love so precious a love so true
a love that comes from me to you
The angels sing when you are near
within your arms I have nothing to fear
You always know just what to say
just talking to you makes my day
I love you honey with all of my heart
together forever and never to part.

And also....

>Going into college with no funds for it
>Falling for the American dream of being in debt due to college

If you want to college save up money for it before you get fucked in the ass by it, especially if you pick a shitty fucking major.

actually nevermind, pretty sure trump voters actually think that, and that's why they think poverty isn't a problem here

He can get that protein sucking dick for cash, gay for pay my friend.

80x7.25 is 580. When you only make that much and filed correctly on your form you dont get taxed much at all. So take home roughly 520$

Good enough for me!

Swaggy PayPal email [email protected] if you actaully send I'll make it up to you somehow

80 hours a week?? that's 40 hours of overtime, 11.4 hours per day, or 16 hours a day for a 5 day week

i see you didn't go to college. or high school. or middle school. or elementary school. maybe preschool, but i dunno i'd still expect more from a toddler

I sent it, it kind of got buggered because my currency is a lot weaker than US currency.

80 hours bi weekly. You can live in the united states making 1000$ a month easily. Especially with a 2000$ bonus from student loans or FAFSA twice a year.

Holy shit thank you

a) you can't live on that in most places even if you don't have school related expenses

b) the fuck do you think FAFSA is? it's an application for federal student loans, not a loan itself.
i know, Free Application for Federal Student Aid is a confusing name

You're welcome, I liked the poem and I am keeping it.

and c) the large majority of student loans and scholarships are not cash awards. they're paid directly to the school and cannot be applied to expenses besides tuition and on-campus room/board

when a neet decides the problems of the hard working aren't relatable and therefore stupid

I hope op kills himself so there are less roaches on this planet. Get a job, get off b and hit up craigalist to suck dicks or do daylabor gigs, sell ur blood plasma you delirious faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=dd5q6pB6pKg