youtube.com/watch?v=N0XgfBI8ke8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that image make me uncomfortable

Better?

All banana-fags

checked

ugh no. even worse

How bout now?

Laugh not cringe thread you fucking shithead.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtrQ-TWo5ok

youtube.com/watch?v=A_UUO9a_kOs

wtf is that bullshit you fucktard .....you not only didnt show us that you know anything about coding at all ....what you did show us is that yer a delusional fucktard who wishes he was some kind of hacker but at the most the best you would be is a script kiddie ..... fuckin clown

>implying it's my Instagram photo
Wtf you talking about little nigga?

Who is this mini-jew? I've seen him around and his rage is entertaining to watch

faggot

Kek

ahh my bad i assumed since you posted it that it was yours but whoever made that screenshot is a joke ;)

i feel obligated to say it

tits or gtfo

lost

tits or gtfo

Lick her shitter like an apple fritter

Poster isn't her

Kek

I would laugh...... but I am unable to

Please do not steal soul

god damn i really gotta slow down on the ganja ......that or its to fuckin early in the morning for this shit hahahaha thats my excuse and im sticking by it!!!

Check'd

Baba Koskal

Rolling dubs for soul stealing.

NO

Fuck same here. Idk why I'm even up tbh fam

yes

What's cringe about it, you repulsive fuck nugget?

I got up just to wake and bake then i started this shit lol fucking board is crazy getting my stupid ass to wanna see this shit this early lol I should have just went back to bed lmao

NO

Better ?

My name is Proxxy, the 7th
youtube.com/watch?v=N0XgfBI8ke8

Reroll

What I would give to kidnap these famous deformities and make their lives a living hell. I would force them to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject them to pure awfulness and humiliation. Terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break their spirits and drive them to suicide, but I wouldn't let them do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. A really big dog like a mastiff. They would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big-ass dog is scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to one of those things? Might as well be a dragon. I'd keep them in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place the key inside with them but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. It would drive them mad. I would dress the freaks like babies and force feed them 99-cent store baby food. I'd also pick them up and toss them from one corner to the next. I'd grab them by one leg and swing both of them at the same time like a human helicopter blade and then HURL them to see how far they go. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam both of them all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold them down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up their butts just to see the girls squirm, while I let my throbbing erection go as long as it could without ramming it in afterwards. I would stick them in dryers and turn them on and let those freakydeakys tumble for long periods of time. I'd force them to fight other mutants to the death. Man, just so many things I would do.

Kek

Kys

Kys Plz staph

fug

He's a Turkish cockroach

More ploglamink seems pl9x

checked
that's some mighty fine lookin boi pussy

lol

Shit-tier posting right herrrr

actually really pretty

lost

itt kissless virgins

lost

fak

This is now a spratly spooligan thread

confirmed for Aimie from Falmer/Brighton University.

anne why u do dis

--

>fingetpaint

kek make it happen

my friend pete?