Anyway willing to share acid experiences? Tried it for the first time yesterday, was nice, but a little disappointing...

Anyway willing to share acid experiences? Tried it for the first time yesterday, was nice, but a little disappointing. Had one tab btw, going to try two in a few days

Make sure you know what you are buying. Bought heavily dosed research chemicals once ruined me for a year.

What experiences do you have man? Tripping balls? Albert einstein running alongside the bike?

my first trip was a tab of ... however much. i got high as fuck. i had a nos, smoked cigs, and drank too. bad idea on my part. i had to lay in someone's back seat waiting for the peak to go down cause i was gonna faint. after one of my best friends at the time kept fucking with me, acting like i was mad at the dealer we were tripping with. i had to straight up announce i wasn't mad at anybody, and that i had just taken too many drugs.

the next time i took it it was a tab and i was at home tirppin for almost a whole day with a couple other people. that was a better trip. i also thought more about my personal life and technology.

my most recent ones were like 4 trips of microdosing. on these trips i was thinking more about the moves i'm making in life and felt more motivated to get things done. also working out on small amounts of acid was very beneficial for me.

With psychedelics in general? Or with random drugs I thought were going to be acid?

Micro dosing always intrigued me. Seemed like the right way to go about it.

Anything, everything, tell your tales my friends

Well imagine every conspiracy theory and every world ending theory happening at once right before 2012 in front of you while being a piece of shit drug dealer haha. I will say though I could never take too many mushrooms and would recommend them to anyone to try.

for me this is how i like doing it. i come off as completely sober but i'm tripping, slightly. tolerance builds up fast too so i wouldn't do this everyday. also i still have a desire to eat. focus is increased but not to the point i am only focused on tripping if that makes sense.

Also to add I thought it was just lucy so I went about my business as usual making moves and drinking until it hit.

Definitly understandable the come up that doesn't stop.

most recent experience had me and 5 friends go to a party where only one of us knew anyone at the party (it was a Jewish party I remember that clearly) so we were all feeling awkward as fuck, we leave and as we're driving back I say "fuck you jew-friend" and then the other 4 people there agree and they're all cussing him out for no reason, jew friend gets pissed pulls over l on side of road to yell at us, me tripping balls sees this as a challenge and get out of the car, and start walking, he's high as fuck too so he just drives away, and that's how I ended up getting lost for 6 hours on acid in the middle of downtown Reno at 1 in the morning.

If you want to try acid for the first time, it's a good idea to try AL-LAD first. It's a shorter, much smoother trip with less brainfuck. I like it a lot more than acid, as tripping on real LSD is just incredibly exhausting for me.

Sounds kinda fun if you were in a good mood had money in your pocket and actually we're on LSD.

my first experience involved me and a group of friends breaking into an abandon wearhouse and just wrecking the fuck out of it for 3 hours before we decided to eat, so we went to get food and when we get our food we feel disgusted by the very thought of having anything go down our throats, so we go back to the abandon wearhous and go exploring in the area around and end up finding a homeless man and have a long talk with about how capitalism destroyed his life and how he thinks black people need to be put down. Then went home and tried to sleep (obviously couldn't for a good 8 hours)

sounds like meth

I was assuming it was acid, not sure though did feel a little more pissed off than normal though

first time i tripped on shrooms i was 7 hours in on the comedown, straving, and i went to mcd with a bunch of friends. i ate like 3 fries and took three forceful bites. shit was disgusting. i looked inside to see two obese people eating and i was so turned off.

Yeah the idea of food is disgusting to me on shrooms too, idk what it is only psychedelic I can actually eat while tripping on is mescaline

I have always been a dumbass with any psychedelics besides shrooms. I did always use my phone and money as a reassurance which helped alot.

The last time I did acid (Saturday) I was drunk, high, and I took two tabs. I blacked out for 11 hours. I woke up bleeding from my arms. My frat brothers filled me in, and it turns out I was character acting as Theodore Bagwell from Prison Break.
I kept picking fights, knocking cups out of people's hands, and staring at people from across the room while licking my lips

I need to stop binging Prison Break

Kek

alcohol

[story 1/?]

ill tell you about one of my hardest trips, on probably less than 300ug of LSD (I have done over 1500ug at once and not triped as hard - acid and shrooms are highly variable even on the same dose - depends on environment/mindset)

was with my best friends, have been living together since I was kicked out of the house at age 18 for having joint papers under my matress, lol. needless to say we were confortable around eachother. was probably 21 years old. one of my buddies was already an acomplished DJ at the time and spend the day mixing, we recorded a 12 hour mix that I still have today. its pretty good.
anyway we are tripping, smoking cigs and weed, chilling, I start seeing things light up in scrolling colors...
I start feeling my cigarette, like feeling what its like to be the cig.
I start feeling what its like to be the conversational mood in the room
I start feeling what its like to be the immediate relationship between my and my pals - super surreal
I lose the ability to decipher language, my pals understand and I'm just happily watching people chat, not understanding a fucking thing
my senses begin to swap, I can see the music, I can feel what I am looking at, I hear what I touch, everything incredibly vividly.
at this point I can't actually see the room around me, maybe I can hear people talk but I can't understand them or recognize speech as speech. I can hear what I'm touching (maybe?)

insanity. after I came down I spent about 8 hours laying in a room while everyone else slept hearing the silence as an incredibly loud crashing scream. like a car accident that never ends, was pretty fucking lame.

not the last time I experience sense swapping or new senses but the only time it was so obvious and extreme.

[story 2/?]

I took what I think was either mushroom concentrate or 2CB (probably 2CB, I'll call it 2CB). I had been told one capsule was equal to 1/8th oz shrooms. I had done it before and that seemed about right.
I went to my GF house and we each took a cap, we tripped incredibly hard, at least 5x harder than I had before taking the exact same thing, exact same dose, likely because im very comfortable with her.
I will just describe one moment from the trip that I can remember clearly to this day (5 or 6 years later I think).

I suddenly stopped seeing the kitchen I was sitting in, which had just been writhing in hallucination, I was transported miles above what looked like small clouds floating across an infinite landscape,
I could tell that each cloud was a though of mine, an aspect of my mind, my ego, a memory, a want, a fear, everything that made up myself and at that moment I felt that I knew everything.
I knew the answers to all the questions I had ever had and I knew too that none of the answers mattered.
the world seemed to obvious, looking down at everything there was in reality I understood that myself was the only thing that comprized reality for everything that I thought to be external to me was infact manifested in my mind as one of these little clouds before me.
I see each part of me, nothing hidden and therefore saw reality in its entirety and no question's answer was obscured.

maybe the most profound experience I have ever had.

I'd recommend waiting a couple of weeks to avoid tolerance issues

[story 3/?]

I was 17 or 18, me and come close friends (the DJ I told you about before was one) went to the cities (Minneapolis) about a 4 hour drive from my smallish town. we went to a rave and probably took MDMA, I don't even remember the rave very well.
Anyway my DJ buddy got some acid for us about an hour before the venue was closing, we took it, in 40 minutes I was experiencing chopped audio, where you can hear everything but its chopped up and mixed around, needless to say I was impressed. The colors were also pretty impressive, lots of glowy shit at raves.

we went to the parking lot as the rave ended to drive to a private studio of a producer the DJ knew in the cities, I will always remember in the parking lot there was a car with about 15 cats on top of it. lol wtf, idk but it is true. we all got a big kick out of this.
DJ stupidly drove though the cities at 3am completely tripping balls, we all thought this was pretty funny at the time. in retrospect it was very foolish.
we got to the studio in an industrial zone of town, brick building no windows, each studio inside was small and secluded, very cozy. the studio had all kinds of tables and mixers, a projector and couch. we sat down and watch "a scanner darkly" projected on a textured wall - very fucking impressive on acid.

(cont in next post)...

The first time I took shrooms me and my friend decided that we were horrible people and we needed to drop out of college, block our entire fraternity and families, delete our social media, and move to South Africa so we could start again because we felt like we fucked up too much in life. All this started out of a convo how we missed class the day before because we slept in. After deciding this we promptly went to the dorms and played video games for the remainder of the trip

[story 3/3, part 2/2]

the producer passed around some whippets and we started doing them, as the nox (whippet) peaked he would trigger echo and delay effects on his mixer pannel so the movie audio was super fucking trippy, this send whoever was noxing into a fucking mad trance of hallucination - this guy knew what the fuck he was doing.
after the nox wore off whoever was noxing would look around like he just got back from living 10 life times and was like "WTF was that were am I?" - incredible how audio can influence your trips.
I had a few insane nox hits and one stands out to me more than the rest:

the movie was tripping me out, of course, I hit the nox and started to hear the "woo woo woo" that everyone does when they nox, the producer waited until I peaked (about 30 seconds) and threw an echo delay effect on some dialog from the movie, the world around me went full tunnel vision with waves undulating down the tunnel in time with the echo effect
fade to black, I feel like reality shatters revealing a deeper detention which I am thrust into, everything is black but somehow there is more to see here than I have ever seen before - cant describe it
after what felt like 4 hours I feel like I suddenly wake up from a dream, I look around and realize it has been about 10 seconds since I was on earth. I am stunned.
by the smiles I am getting it was pretty clear how hard i tripped, the producer started laughing, I joined him.
very good trip, that one.

First time I did acid I realized how in love I am with my now fiance. We both took one triple dipped each and she was seeing me and all my friends as different forms of art. She said I was like watercolors while she sat in my lap. She was glittering like a star to me. She saw one friend as clay and said he really made her feel wierd, two months later that guy beat the shit out of his pregnant sister.
The most recent time we've done it was all about fun and not trying to have huge revelations. She got freaked out a littlw because somehow we kept laughing at the exact same time and we both stopped laughing at the same time and ahe jerked her head at me and said "did you just laugh!?!" It was cute. We watched fantasia and she kept quitely saying "I just don't know what Walt Disney wants from me."
Acid is great.

>"I just don't know what Walt Disney wants from me."

Kek, did she find out what he wants eventually?

The most important rule of psychedelics, in my opinion, is "Set & Settings". Always check the environment, music, food etc. before taking anything. Then simply enjoy the moment. Every trip is different. Watch carefully where you "dive" in :D

Nope. The movie ended and she stared at the screen for a second, then rubbed her forhead with a "thank god that's over" look on her.
But the fantasia we watched was the one with all the dinosaurs fucking dying and it was pretty harsh. Cool, but I cringed a few times.

I can't watch movies or videos when tripping, words just don't make any sense, I mostly forget what the concept of a sentence is.
FeelsBadMan

Thankfully fantasia was mostly music but I feel you dude, inbetween scenes some guy would talk about making music and music theory and it might as well have been in klingon.

OP here, realised I forgot to share.

So I always like to record myself when I do drugs, it's a good way to keep track of hwo out of it you are (good to drive, interact with people, etc).

Took one tab, kicked in probably 90 minutes later, was laughing my ass off to a best of Sup Forums thread, then I went on a bike ride to Perth, no hallucinations, no melting, no albert einstein running alongside my bike, was nice tho, listened to music, sang my heart out, had a thousand philosophical debates with myself

Wasn't bad, But I really want to be out it next time

ifind it hard to believe you took a tab and didn't experience any hallucinations

most people keep their tabs in hot/humid/sunlight which is a good way to quickly ruin it. probably happened to that guy or on of the dealers between him and the chemist.

Was it actual LSD-25 or one of those not-quite chemicals?

Body surfing on acid: OMFG

Most fun I've ever had. Unreal.

First time for me was in a forest just by myself (took about 120 ug). Didn't realize how slowly it creeps up on you, so I thought I had been scammed at first, but after about an hour things started happening. It was like all the vegetation was coming alive somehow, for the first time in my life I was able to peer into the very essence of things (at least that's what it felt like). I was feeling the personality of the different areas of the forest as I was walking, and it felt like I had reconnected to some primitive aspect of my consciousness. When I returned home some 10 hours later I just sat in a chair for a while, wondering what the hell I had experienced that day. It was pretty fucking great.

Try candyflipping with 100ųg acid and something around 100-150mg of mdma. I did acid several times before candyflipping, and always had a really good time, with some serious thinking about my life, future and relationships going on, but unfortunately none to only very slight visual distortions - even when i took 4 Tabs at once...
This however changed when i candyflipped for the first time... I took the exact dose described above, taking the Mdma 1h after the LSD. The setting was pretty awesome, i was sitting on the edge of the cliffs of an old quarry with my best friend, having a small fire going behind us and enjoying a beautiful view over some hills and small towns near the city i lived in. The first Thing i noticed, about half an hour after taking the molly, that i felt like the clouds where pulling on my arms and neck to make me ascend into the realm of Sky, Wind and Sun :D To get this clear the immedeate moment i felt the pulling sensation i just "knew" it was the clouds wanting me to join their life of floating weighlessly and watching earth below Them. Will cont...

I've tried it twice and I guess for some people like myself it doesn't work.
I think you need to be in the right mindset and believe in it for it to have any effect.
Last time I did it I smoked double the recommended dose and didn't feel anything more than a slight nausea.

Friend gave me a tab just as a random gift, decided to take it the same day i got it. I read so much stuff about safety and setting but just went for it anyway.

I took half of it, waited felt nothing then 2 hrs laters took the other half. The come up as I would describe it was just feeling a little stimulated and noticing shadows off the wall trailing.

I felt like i was enjoying my self because the friend who gave it said he'd trip sit me, stupidly as i was a little over confident and thought i could handle the experience I said "I'll be ok bro you can go home"

anyways he left and then I started tripping, the visuals are kinda cool but the scariest part is the change in mental processing its like every thought in normal waking consciousness is very streamlined whereas if your in an acid trip itss all departmentalized and fragmented.

Also one MAJOR thing you will notice it the fucking time dilation, you will be tripping and look at the clock and what felt like at least 45 mins has gone by in reality will be 3 or 4.

Honestly i would take the half tab and enjoy it, dont get tempted to take the other half like me i was impatient.

Why was it disappointing? Did you get weak stuff er wat?

Was at the first Ultra Music festival.
Did a sugar cube with lsd.

As I was laying on the sand looking at the clouds. One of the clouds stopped. The other clouds were still moving. But this one was just hanging there. About 20 seconds later. The cloud abruptly zoomed forward, stopped and continue to float on by with the other clouds.

Was cool.

Last year I was using it heavily. Around every week or so I would have a few tabs a night. Haven't done it in a few months but the tracers finally stopped a few days ago. My hardest trip involved me and my boss. His face and everything around him turned into a wacky warping Van Gogh oil painting when I was peaking. I've seen people's chakras when I was balls deep too.

Recently I had an amazing experience. I dropped two tabs and then my friend Harley made me a vanilla ice cream smoothie with Oreo cookies and psychedelic mushrooms. Nothing, until about 20 minutes into it. Then I felt myself leave this universe and I could see it from outside. So I was surrounded by white light, void, bright white hot and I was looking down at this black oval filled with all kinds of little lights and they were moving and the oval was moving inside. I thinking to myself that I was high as balls and became a billion grains of dust and as I moved as a dust cloud through this dark cold oval I felt something on my leg, cold and wet and I realized that somehow I wound up in downtown Reno at 1 in the morning and a dog was licking a slice of pizza I had stuck to my leg. Fucking awesome experience.

>Smoked acid

Man, im kekking like a tard here

After some time, might have been 30min, talking with my buddy about how we felt and how awesome this was so far, the visuals started to come in... and oh boy they did :D as it slowly turned dark and we began to clearly see the lights of the towns below us, they started connecting to web of light covering everything as far as i could see. This Web slowly started to go full 3 dimensional, as it grew taller and taller into some Kind of kraken completely made out of shining houses and buildings, connected like Lego blocks. Will cont

you cant smoke acid. your just wasting it.

>tried acid for the first time
>on a weekday

What the fuck is wrong with you user?

Anyway, one of the most pleasant experiences of my life was on acid. I leaned back in my recliner, and felt this wave of euphoria wash over me. The best way I can describe it is that it was like my entire body was a sand castle being gently dissolved, and carried away by the warm tide. I just felt totally relaxed and at peace. The sensation itself was very short lived, but the feeling of happiness and well-being it caused lasted for days after the trip.

Nice. It's so incredibly amazing when you look at something for a while and it starts to morph into an entirely new percept. Feels almost divine.

As soon as the stars came out they started going full Sunshine-Mode (pic related), but with colors ranging from green to blue, Red, yellow, golden, purple and white. It was the most beautiful thing i ever saw in my life. I probably spent two entire hours just watching the stars and the flickering flames an embers of our fire. The fire was a sight to behold for itself... Upon staring into the flames for like 5 seconds it grew larger and transformed into everything fire related i could think of at the moment, for exampel a burning medieval castle, a volcano, and so on, until finally the burning traditional japanese pagoda, i was seeing at the moment, collapsed, just to show me the most mind blowing moment of my trip... I was looking through a fiery Portal into some different World, entirely made out of interconnected geometrical forms that would be pointless for me to describe, for they could never exist in dimension bound to our laws of physics. Since this one breakthrou trip my visuals are going absolutely mental whenever i do any kind of psychedelic. I even started to get hallucinations just by smoking weed and even when im sober, when looking at complicated or colorful patterns. So if you want to open your eyes to World of beauty unseen... just try candyflipping

Absolutely. To me it kinda feels like the visual part of my brain is freed from the chains of mother nature, trying to protect it against overstimulation, and its trying out the borders of its own capability to the max. Do you know that feeling?

candy flip can mean many combos not just MDMA and LSD.
reason MDMA can kick LSD into high gear is that its Serotonergic and there are not many drugs that are on that level, aside from other psychedelics which won't stack serotonin cause they operate on the same pharmacology as LSD.

works with meth too, just not as well and you get all the bad effects of meth while your tripping, which is bad.

wait a week, maybe two so your tolerance properly resets or you might be disappointed again. psychs are best done every 1-2 weeks.

Yeah definitely. We have the processing capacity for so much more than we normally experience. Although normal perception is good for daily business, it's nice to remove the inhibitions once in a while.

>reading the stories in this thread
man most of these "bad trips" are people dropping acid in purposefully bad places to trip.
drop alone or maybe with 1-2 BEST friends (not acquaintances or people you don't know. Home where you can be comfy with something to watch, some music etc or out in nature camping somewhere stunningly beautiful.

Wait at least a week. If you do it too soon, two tabs will feel like 1, 4 like 2, so on. Acid is AMAZING, but but be responsible and research it. Take this from someone who had to be rushed to the ER on a 10 strip cause I gashed my foot open on a mug I stepped on. Set, setting, safety my dude.

This, a million times this.
>take out emotional trash before you trip
>have water, soda, fruit, snacks
>have cigs, weed, beers ready too
>I recommend dont smoke weed until after you're done peaking
>dont expect acid to be like what you see in tv and movies

Personally I play chill vidya until the peak hits, drop out in my comfy bed to some music during the peak then I marathon anime or something after the peak with some weed, beers, snacks.

I've probably ate 300 doses in my life.
Even the lite trips I take atleast 3 tabs of good cid and usually eat a bunch of mushrooms too, anything less is still cool but it's not a psychedelic experince.
Eat 4 next time. I prefer to be out in some kind of functional ecological system when I trip, other than that I'll go party hopping or just lay around, I end up attached to a forest one way or another.
Also take as many other drugs as you can just be smart about it

But only expect to have fun party hoping if you are in cool town.
Go to some materialistic bullshit place and you will be stuck watching people trying to drink their way to fun and just living life with the wrong values in general, which is interesting but abrasive.