Fluffy abuse. Get the fuck in here. You too, chocobro

Fluffy abuse. Get the fuck in here. You too, chocobro.

I have no fluffy pics but here's a bump because I love this shit.

Just go on the booru and find some there

I don't visit Sup Forums much so I've got to ask is this a fetish or just a thing you do?

It can be a fetish, but not for most of us. I mainly just enjoy the abuse .

Nothing sexual about it, they're like stress balls that talk and feel pain. Instead of abusing actual animals, we abuse bio toys in the form of talking baby ponies because it's fun and hilarious to see them die and suffer.

And they're also incredibly stupid, so it's fun to see fluffies lose miserably in psychological warfare.

its also about seeing assholes get what they deserve with smarties

boomp

Yeah, it's always a good sensation of karma when smarties die inevitably for being stubborn little assholes.

i also wish there was more stories where innocent fluffys survive the abuse

Good morning
Chocobo not wakie yet
I think.

Maybe not. We will see.

Hey guys, drawfag here, I'm making some smarty abuse. Taking suggestions, will do as much as I can (MS Paint is not a very good resource).

Smarty walks into the hood and threatens a nigger and his dindu tribe. Niggers proceed to kill the smarty's herd and make it watch.

I have a little problem about save fluffy image to my computer, don't want some body see it.

May take a while, but certainly considered.

RQ makes such storys.
Here the Story of Helen Keller for example.

2/?

3/?

i know of him i have yet to go through all his work though

Alright, drawfag here again, just gonna post this thing I made. I know it's poor, but high art is impossible with a mouse and a jammed index finger.

How the fuck can you guys like this? You need fucking help, this shit is disgusting.

4/?

Kweh !

you're mom

There's my chocobro! How's life, my guy?

nice, thank you !

>my guy

nyc fag detected

Fucking cute like fluffy baby

You're absolutely right! But I'm living in Denmark right now.

5/5

There's a story from RQ of a fluffy named Marble who is exactly what you're looking for. But I can't find it in the booru. Imo it's the best story of RQ besides Gerald and one of the best hugbox/sorry box comics. I will try to find it.

dont worry ive already read them both

More of this

I love that this artist is fucked up

Yeah, maybe RQ's style isn't as sophisticated as EgorAlexeev etc. but his storys are really great.

>sophisticated
Elaborate

I liked EgorAlexeev in the beginning but his stuff is just boring now.
On the other hand I used to think SchaferAraks' style was lame and now I really like his content.