On Cinema General

What do you think will happen this season?
Will the Victorville Film Center be successful?
Why did Tim appoint Gregg as the manager?
What's the name of Tim and Ayaka's child?
What's Dr. Luther San up to?
New Dekkar album when?
Will Donald Trump use "Our values are under attack" as his campaign song?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sjOkff24kGs
avclub.com/article/tim-heidecker-world-film-criticism-real-and-satiri-216148
youtube.com/watch?v=xfG1ZrgeLlM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also reminder:
>BASED SHATNER

Kek Gregg's twitter feed is a goldmine

what's the recommended viewing order of on cinema/decker after season six? i've been following some list i found on the wiki but it only goes up to the sixth season/finale of port of call: hawaii

I think watch the first 5 episodes of season 7, then DvD, then continue with season 7 and then Oscar Special?

bump

no /Greggheads/ on Sup Forums?

#ISISwithTim

I BELIIIIIEVE THERE'S A MARTIAN SITTING ON TOP OF THE WOOORLD

does tim bring politics into this and make fun of trump or republicans?

yes, he officially endorsed Trump yesterday!
5 bags of popcorn from me!

youtube.com/watch?v=sjOkff24kGs

meh I don't think I want to watch this shit anymore

the joke is getting old

>mfw this show became a commercial for decker

what do you mean?
he convinced me

>his business experience of treating our country lika a CEO would in terms of strength through experience is and is needed now more than ever because of the times we are living in!

>hehe I am acting like a stupid person. Stupid people like Trump *tips fedora*
>like half the people at the DNC were literally retarded and enjoyed all the pity

eh I'm over it

>mfw this show became a commercial for DEKKAR

ftfy

do you even watch On Cinema?
the On Cinema Tim Heidecker was a right-wing illiterate from season 1, it's only consistent he would support Trump

I don't think the real Tim Heidecker thinks all Trump supporters are illiterate idiots, but some are, sorry

i think OC tim is based on trump to a large extent

yeah, he was a Trumphead before it was cool

though I doubt Mr. Trump would put the well-being of his child in the hands of Dr. Luther San

idk but he hates ted cruz and was all crying about school shootings and shit

greg's character is way funnier and doesn't get enough time. I can't watch tim say stupid political things on purpose over and over and give every move 5/5. It's as bad as baneposting

I liked tim and eric a lot but IRL tim is a total hipster and he has literally mentally ill people on his shows to laugh at them

He was around long before trump became relevant and a political candidate.

They just happen to share traits such as narcissism, insecurity. selfishness, and sociopathy.

i thought i was going to burst when gregg refused to give a score for carrie because he didn't want to spoil it

I think it's really hard to tell where the IRL Tim begins and his characters end, that's part of his charm for me

and what's wrong with hating Cruz, he's a hack

tim has done an outstanding job of erasing his personality. i have no idea who he is in all honesty.

I think I laughed hardest when Gregg did his last "Oh God" on location segment

I laughed the hardest when Tim, Dr. San and Axiom played a song for poor Tom Cruise Heidecker Jr.
and Gregg just leaves

>it's a gregg retracts one bag of popcorn and then talks himself into giving it back episode

>of course, that's er, that's a collectors item, where did you find it?

> My character is inspired a little bit by Donald Trump, the acting in Decker is sort of Donald Trump, but also his views, his politics, and his brashness.

avclub.com/article/tim-heidecker-world-film-criticism-real-and-satiri-216148

>and give every movie 5/5

I don't think you understand OCatC at all my friend

>I give this movie 4 stars eh I mean 5 bags of popcorn and 2 bags of soda, 2 cans of soda

>boo hoo he made fun of my candidate

He's making fun of people at DNC with Vic Berger just so you know

youtube.com/watch?v=xfG1ZrgeLlM

So he's just making fun of everyone who's against Hillary?

no, he's making fun of everyone because it's funny

Stop over-intellectualizing him you weirdo

I haven't seen any evidence that he's anything but a butthurt Hillary supporter like every other rich white guy in California. This video just makes that seem even more true, sorry.

Again, you're getting butthurt because he doesn't outright support your political views. He's not out there to make a political statement, just to make jokes.

>Mr. Blitzer, what's your favourite tragedy?

kek

No he's not. Honestly he's not really making fun of the people protesting her at the DNC. He clearly has an easier time mocking right wingers because he dislikes them. Get over it, dummy.

I would bet money that he was a Bernie guy or is a Jill Stein guy. He's really not overly political he just makes fun of Alex Jones and Donald Trump types because it's funny to him.