What was the worst day of your life and why?

what was the worst day of your life and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rwx0B7gyAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The day you posted this fucking shitty thread

yeah kiddo
you tell em

the day i realized that i had failed college for the 2nd and final time, and that i was probably going to die from amphetamine OD within the next 6 hours, and that i was (am) hopelessly addicted to drugs.
thought i was going to die, didn't want to, was two months into amphetamine psychosis, basically paranoid schizophrenia, massive hallucinations that i couldn't tell apart from reality. also had edema and CKD and a resting heart rate of 150+ for weeks on end.
pretty painful physically but the psychosis was much worse.
in retrospect, wasn't so bad.

Well im young so its probably gonna get much worst but i think the day i slept over at a friends house and he was raped while i was asleep.

Oh Jesus, hands down the day my family fell apart. I was seven. The lead up to it was my dad got sick with a genetically inherited blood disease, and he turned to drinking and heroin to cope. We went broke and moved in with my grandma, after about a week of that my mother (whole is diagnosed type 1 bi-polar) snapped and tried to murder him in front of me with an ice pick. She pinned him to the ground and it was every bit as dramatic as the scene in saving Private Ryan where the Nazi comes down really slow with the knife. He got out from under her somehow (my memory blacks out right there) and took me and we ran. I never got to see my grandma alive again. I was adopted by an aunt and uncle. I lost my family, life, and mental health to drugs/alcohol without ever touching them. Sorry for block txt, I'm on mobile.

I'm a self-conscious 400+lb weirdo who has made a fair amount of money from stocks. I was dating a girl that I had loved since school. We drifted apart for around 10 years afterwards and then I emailed her around 2 years ago to ask if she was okay and if she wanted dinner. She said yes and I was ecstatic. We met up and chatted like old friends and then started dating. After around 2 months of being the happiest I could ever be I decided to look at her phone when she was out. Most of the messages were sent to her friends about how disgusting I was and how I made her sick but she was loving the spending sprees. I died inside that day. I tried to kill myself and fucked it up by snapping a vertebrae in my back and now I am partially paralysed. I have hardly any money left. I do not leave the house or bathe. I have disowned all of my friends and family and I want to die every second of every day.

dope. not for you, but an interesting story to be sure.

yikes, at least spend all your money on hard drugs and go out like a winner.

i was born

The day my son passed away. My first born son died of cancer at the age of 6. I never knew anything could hurt that bad. My wife has handled it much better than me. I was a mess for a solid two years. I miss my little boy. The pain of losing a child is one i could never wish on anyone. Most helpless feeling you can ever have.

probably when I got my MIP and went home to my parents hammered. Drunkest I had ever been, faceplanting and shit, apparently I walked off of a 15ft cliff. Taken back by cops, my parents tore apart my room and smashed my pipe, etc. the way my stainless steel grinders pins were bent showed just how pissed off my parents were, how is that shit even possible. And then being hungover as fuck the next day was really rough. But yeah, trying to talk to pissed off parents with dirt all over my face and crying while ridiculously drunk sucked. Pretty much no freedom to do anything after that either

did you two stay together?

The day when i realized that im glad that we're out here and he's frozen in there and we're out here and he's the sheriff and that we're frozen out here and we're frozen in there but what i really wanna know is where's the caveman

Yes. We have 3 kids. My son would have been 10 last month.

I'm sorry, man.

Could be the day she told me she wanted me out of her life for good.
Or it could be the day that I got hit by a car, shattered my spine, and haven't had a day without pain since.

day I got arrested and had to spend a weekend in juvenile detention for underage drinking at a party that got busted

Life goes on...

Me and my mother had a huge argument, i can't remember what about, but i was a pathetic depressed fag, and she was borderline so it doesn't really matter.
She starts yelling about how pathetic i am, and i tell her yea i know we get home, might as well kill myself.
Her eyes go blank, dead serious face. Tells me she's had enough of this life too, she doesn't give a fuck about my sister or me, and she wants me to pick an electric pylon, we gonna crash into it top speed.

I swear if i didn't shut up then, she would've killed both of us.

Moved out 2 months later.

And this is one of the main reasons i'm never going to have children.

I've never had the worst day of my life. I'm 39 years old and yeah, a few shitty things have happened in my life but nothing like losing a child, which should put things into perspective for most people. And even for the user who lost his son, life goes on. I try not to dwell on the bad things and instead focus on moving forward. No matter how bad an experience is, chances are something worse could happen. People die everyday for the dumbest shit imaginable.

when my dad died

Im the user who posted about losing my son. Dont rob yourself of the joy of having children. Theres no love that can compare. Who knows, it could change your life for the better.

I know losing a parent is awful for most people, and I'm sorry your dad died, but is that really the worst day of your life? I'm really not trying to be an asshole even if this is mean to say, but it's the natural order that we outlive our parents, you should have expected it to happen sooner or later and just trusted that he died happy and proud, I'm not saying you should be happy or celebrate his death, but you must have a really pleasant and easy life if that's the worst day of your life.

most people here are early 20s, why shouldn't that be his worst day?
hell even if your older thats can be a terrible day if you were close to your father.

I'm 24, my dad died too, and that wasn't my worst day. He lived a long life, had a wife that loved him, beat pancreatic cancer, and died peacefully in his sleep, he was happy at the end, I miss him and it sucks that he died, but it wasn't that horrible. I mean hell, maybe I'm just a cynic, maybe my life has just been shit so far so I don't see it as that bad, I'm always open to the possibility that my opinion is wrong.

can't really be wrong here, its all subjective/personal. I'm just sayin its a good reason to have a bad day.
im with you though, i don't see death as a pure negative.

Sup dude, me here: You can admit shit sucks and still find the good in it and move on with your life. I'm still not over her, but the shattered spine thing? That was the event that set in motion my getting the fuck out of my emotionally abusive father's house. Sure I'm in varying degrees of pain daily, but I took the insurance settlement and used it as a downpayment on a home in a city with an overpriced as fuck housing market. Now my mortgage is less than what I would have to pay to rent a single room from someone, and I own my home while owing less than 50% of it's value on my mortgage.

Well it didn't do it for anyone in the family.
Alcoholism, suicide, drugs, general hatred/violence, and even murder.

No one is stable among us, and it would be incredibly selfish to create a life that has to go through any of this shit.

Though i am nowhere near my elders, i'm still considered a heartless fuck by my old friends

The day I moved into an orphanage. I was 12 and my mother left me on her friend's doorstep and left to go have a life in UK. As far as I know, she still lives there with one boyfriend or another.

I was a terrified 12 year old girl with no siblings or living relatives. I knew my mother owed a ridiculous amount of money to different people and expected for them to come for me sooner or later.

Up until then my life was l anyways - kids adapt quickly, but not to starvation and molestation from strangers. She was mentally ill and had a habit of drinking heavily and bringing different men to our 14m2 room in a shared apartment.

But that day. 8th of August, 2011. The realisation of never going back to that old way of life and not knowing what lies ahead. So horrifying for a child.

It didn't get better until I got out of the system and moved the fuck away from that part of the city.

Found out my mum killed herself just before I deployed to Afghanistan for a 6 month tour

Shit man i cant imagine how bad that must be.

yeah but even if you fuck up your kids because your fucked up they wont be as fucked up as you and their kids will end up better than them.
thats how it works. over time the fuckup goes away until one guy comes along and shits all over your geneology by turning into a terrible person who raises terrible kids.

i mean, you haven't killed yourself yet, so i guess you are grateful your mom didn't make the same decision, not to have kids, that you are. why would you expect your potential kids to be any different?

both of your mothers are/were shitty people, by the sounds of it.

It's hard to tell with the little context that that faggot has given us. What if his dad was murdered, or got into a car wreck and this faggot got out of the car only to watch his dad burn to death? That would surely be the worst day.

>12
>2011
>statistically likely that you are 17
>underage B&
>you're probably lying anyway, girls don't exist on Sup Forums

Story?

Roughly one year after graduating with a STEM degree from one of the best universities in the world, I found myself back living with my parents, was about $997 into my maximum $1000 overdraft (in other words, I had minus 3 hypothetical dollars to my name) and had a car payment of $150 for a car I didn't even own any more coming out in three days time. That was rock bottom for me.

Ten years later, I was earning six figures and owned my own five bed house. I turned it around, and so can you.

Mine was pretty obviously mentally ill. The biggest shitbag is the bloke who decided to inseminate her. "Don't stick your dick in crazy. (orphanage user here)

That's a good point

congrats you have lead a completely sheltered life, with no real problems at all.

I couldn't pin it to one worst day. Raped by cousin when younger nobody believed me. Major behavior problems followed, expelled from every school I've ever been to, I'm violent, I'm borderline insane and can't shake anxiety or stop obsessing about things, my god daughter died before she was 4 and it was taken out on me for no reason, cheated on by wife who became obese with a friend of mine, lost my entire family after my mom went to prison I've always been the scapegoat, had affair with married woman who pretended I was a part of her family and left me and emotionally murdered me afterward. People have tried to kill me twice. Been in over 130 fights and been with almost 90 women. now I'm an alcoholic who travels all over and has a bunch of toys but nobody in my life, 35 years old.

I have found my peace for now, i'd even go as far as saying i'm happy.
Through buddhism, and meditation i've managed to accept things as they are, but i've been here already, it changed when i've had to deal with people you know? Everyone in this disfunctional group of people i call family, will hurt people close to them, given the chance, and they don't need a reason. Sort of like a power trip i think. I'm not an exception.

If you have something good, would you trade it for something that has 10% chance to be slightly better, but 90% to be hell on earth?

sweet. at least you weren't bored, right?

>would you trade it for something that has 10% chance to be slightly better, but 90% to be hell on earth?
isn't that a false dichotomy?
your family has nothing to do with your children, if you so choose. just move to another state or something.
seems like, to me, that you are robbing yourself of love/joy and most importantly some emotional/other support in your final years.
your family already fucked you over by being shitty, now your going to let them fuck your entire blood line up by dead-ending it at you?
if there is any point to existence, wouldn't it be, at the least, to pass it on?

Dear GOD I thought it was a doge.
*sigh* Jesus OP.....

the days when I confessed to the girl I fell in love, and she told me she is a lesbian...

I was raped by a cousin when I was six, he molested me till I was 9. I was raped by a friend at a sleepover also when i was 11 and a once more by different friend when I invited him round to my house, I was 12.

Around 12 / 13 years old I realised how much it was fucking with me. So at 15 I vented about my experiences to my last friend who I had known since kindergarten, who ceased talking to me and told his other friends.

I've been thinking about killing myself from 14 till now, and the worst day was when I left school and realised I truly will never be anything.

I fucking hate people like you. "I had few/no problems and now I'm successful, anyone can do it :))))))) "

Yea afgan user never really forgiven her for leaving my 17 year old sister crying down the phone asking me why she would leave us fucked me up quite abit

Never bored, I can't sit still and have 3 married girlfriends who I only see and talk to for sex. Never anyone to come home to or ask me about my day, cook me tendies, take care of me when I'm hurt or go away with. No mom or dad to visit or family at Christmas, just me my music my alcohol fishing and riding

I've made a fuckton of morally wrong choices, and this is probably the biggest choice a man can have, i'm only trying to what is right.

I don't need a point to exist, not anymore. I don't hate my life, so i don't need one certain thing to keep me going. As for love and joy, haven't seen much of that, now, did i...

When the Mossad tried to kill me allowed by Sharjah Ruler so that the nation and the world wouldn't know abt the conspiracies Sharjah ruler did with his Zionist friends along with Dubai ruler. They failed

Tl;dr. I just have all uae and British royal family sex tapes fucking children. And they are under my mercy.

>I was raped by a cousin when I was six, he molested me till I was 9. I was raped by a friend at a sleepover also when i was 11 and a once more by different friend when I invited him round to my house, I was 12.

>Around 12 / 13 years old I realised how much it was fucking with me.

can you post some pics? you sound hot as hell

the day my mother committed suicide when i was 14 years old.

are you on crack?

Sounds interesting. Tell me more user

right. i have thought about killing myself plenty, but never would, simply because it would hurt my immediate family.

some of the best people I know had fucked up shit like that happen to them. puts you above some moron who never had a real reason to cry in his life in my book.

>i'm only trying to what is right.
right by who?
you seem to imply your trying to do right by your kids, so do you really think you will do such a horrible job as a parent that your kids will sincerely wish you had never had them? even you, who admits his elder are worse than yourself, don't wish that you were never born, do you?

so in my mind, to do right by posterity, you fuck and create posterity. doesn't really matter how you do in the 18 or so years that they are stuck with you if they manage to find some measure of joy in their lives.

sounds like your just traumatized by the pain your family caused you and are afraid to pass that on, thats cool, but thats also ignoring the fact that there is more to life than family and the shit they cause for you.

June 12th 2009. That was the day I got t-boned by a truck.
Broken back, skull fracture and coma.
Still can't talk properly or walk for more than 10 minutes.

do you need to ask, to know?

the day i was diagnosed a schizo.
it didnt really mark much of a shock for me, bascially everyone, including me, already knew something was up with me.
(and my grandfather and uncle had been schizos too)

but after that day is when it started to get worse, my brain began to corrode and every single day i feel a little less real.
had to get a roommate because i get too paranoid in the home alone, and when she isnt there i always end up convinced that house is haunted. going outside is basically impossible, i always get into altercations with people that i thought where disrespecting me. though, i still havent lost all sanity yet.

reality is begging to seem fake, if it keeps going like this im gonna lose my mind, and to me, loss of cognition and awareness is worse than death.

thinking of an hero-ing

sup schitzo bro. been there, done that.
horrible. absolutely.

but in a lot of cases it comes in your early 20s and goes away by the end of your 20s, so don't end it just yet!

the only way i could really cope was to come up with rules that would help me decipher what was real. for example, no such thing as haunted houses, no sound is legit until i see other evidence of it (had hella audio hallucinations, almost all sounded totally real).

sucks and its hard to live and its impossible to ignore the fear and paranoia and the horrible intuitions but its possible to function.

you on antipsychotics?
how old are you how long have you been insane?

My 21st birthday l
>gf of two years had just left me a week prior
>no explanation or anything she was just gone
>get call at 4am on my birthday from her
>she's sobbing, begging me to tell her I love her, and begging me to take her back, and that she'd call me later in the day
>it was the best feeling in the entire world
>later that day around 3pm she calls
>totally different tone
>can hear a guy in the background
>she basically tells me she was just drunk when she called and she didn't mean any of it
>also goes on to tell me that she's now living with a new boyfriend
>says she never loved me and was using me
>can hear laughter in the background
>I'm about to lose it so I hang up the phone
>look at her Facebook for some stupid reason and see she's changed her profile picture to her and this dude in bed together while she's wearing one of my shirts

I got blackout drunk that night and destroyed my apartment. This was 3 years ago and I'm still fucked up over it. Haven't dated anyone since

I dreamed I had sex with a hooker and she scammed me into going down on her and I felt like a beta cuck then I woke up and still felt like a beta cuck even though nothing happened. Worst day. :(

The day I was born.

My mother had me on the floor in a built, but not opened, mental health unit. She cut the cord with a brick shard. She walked me to where mother's give away their children. Sang me a lullaby for 45 minutes straight mostbeautifulmomentsofmylife.jpeg

The people who happened to be there to take me, had a different kind of party in mind. They strung her up and hanged her. I remember her last words were "How could you do this? We're countrymen!".

Then that night they bashed some old science lady to death who was a widow and for 6 years they shuffled the ownership papers of her house.

We still live there. Me with them as a NEET. They stole $500,000 from me when I got paid compo for a car accident where I saved my "sister's" life.

TL;DR I literally live with serial killers who killed my mother.

Maybe they'd find joy... Maybe they'd off themselves (or someone else) before they could learn and understand how to put up with the clusterfuck that's going on in their heads.

It's a game of chance, and this is not something i'm willing to risk.
Not if i have other means to achieve happiness.
Without ruining lives...

drop your baggage you pussy.
get.
the.
fuck.
over.
it.

you have been whining like a bitch over this confused whore for a full 50% longer than you even knew her.
thats pathetic.
thats fucked.

you have no reason, no excuse to carry that with you, your a bitch, your being a bitch, and if you keep on being a bitch, you deserve to be a bitch.

hope that helps you, pussy.
people like you piss me off.
people who have happiness right in their pocket but refuse to reach for it because of their stupid, insignificant, past.

alright. just tellin ya how i see it, and i don't think you ever really corrected or contradicted my points, so i really don't see where you are coming from.

kids, no kids, hardly matters in the larger scheme of things. pain, no pain; suicide, long life; its whatever.
i think as long as you got a chance to exist, it was worth it, even if you do off yourself. think about the alternative, nothing.
thats what your kids will get, and for a stupid reason, that you are afraid.

I'm sorry to hear that. try pushing through your primal brain you don't want to be raped. The devil is death and destruction and leaves seeds. pull out the weeds.

im 22, got diagnosed at 17.
im not on antipshycotics, i refuse to twkr them. i got thrown into a "mental csre facility" where they fed me drugs that they didnt even tell me i was taking. and it edned up fucking me over even harder, i sued because they didnt tell me what i was taking even though i was 19. currently am living off of settlement money. no job, am planning on going to college, but idk.

i dont know how long ive been crazy, but this is where im at rn

the other day nearly killed my roomate when she came home a little late and i thought she was some strange creature that wanted to kill me.
every now and then i look down towards my feet and see what looks like a wad of flesh and skin, only to have it dissapear.
and i have conversations with myself and can immerse myself in them for an hour or more. i constantly hear my father calling to me, even though he is dead.
and i puke if i go into a crowd(that was the most embarrasing moment of my life)

honeslty hoping that roomate doesnt leave, she is my one lifeline to reality and helps me decipher whats real and what isnt when i cant do it, but i cant help but feel like she hates me for being so spastic.

I didn't want to correct, or contradict your points, see if every people who've had as small (on a worldwide scale) problems as me decided to not have children, we'd be extinct.
There's more to it and i can't put my finger on what's really wrong.

Still, my nonexistent children aren't complaining about not existing, so i can live with it i guess.

>had a company with 10+ employees
>had financial issues, the employees left
>couldn't get salary for half a year because I had to pay the employees and taxes first
>best friend and business partner also quited and wanted to sue for money
>needed to do the work of 4-5 employees alone
>gf left to marry her ex
>grandfather died
>got skin infection

so the worst day was when in august I went for unemployment aid

>and it edned up fucking me over even harder
completely agree with that.
i won't take meds either. thank god that hell left my mind. i hate to think what state my brain would be in now had i been on lithium or similar during my early 20s. doesn't really "fix" it, anyway.

>am planning on going to college, but idk.
my advice, get a traid. college market is saturated and a ripoff now days.

>the other day nearly killed my roomate
yeah paranoia is the shittiest part and its the part you really can't do anything about.
i learned to live with it and while i wasn't able to ever ignore it, at least identify it so i can make decisions apart from it. meditation helped me in this, immensely.

>every now and then i look down towards my feet and see what looks like a wad of flesh and skin, only to have it dissapear.
yeah i get shit like that still to this day, but its more of a novelty now, than an unreality. hallucinations that are obviously hallucinations are super easy to get used to long term. i still have some from time to time and they affect me almost not at all.
almost all of my hallucinating stopped for good though, and the fear, fueling it all, went away. thats what really counts, for me at least.

...cont

I'm schizophrenic and psychosis.

The drugs that worked for me was Olanzopine and flupenthixol.

Olanzopine blocks your dopamine recepters. So when you go into your head too far and as your coming out you go too fast and program the wrong thing in, like killing your roommate, it stops your brain from programming your primal brain so that you can be free. I did that for 3 years.

Flupenthixol just makes you feel content.

...cont:
>and i puke if i go into a crowd
never had that, probably not a schitzo thing, probably an ego/self esteem issue.

>but i cant help but feel like she hates me for being so spastic.
watch yourself, the paranoia and fear will tint all of your assumptions like that.
judge your reality on concrete things like the fact that she doesn't bitch you out for being a spaz, the fact that she hasn't said she would like to move out.
its hard, its almost impossible, i know, but you gotta try and work against your own mind in these cases or you will end up driving her away with your insecurities.

i can't tell you how much vipassana meditation helped me, maybe even cured me, idk.

good luck to you though, my brother.

word, i respect that. and i wouldn't call your problems small. some people can maintain while their world burns, some people can't even when everything goes right for them, don't think it has much to do with how fucked your past has been.

hey at least you tried. at least you weren't a pussy.

There's always self-education right?

The day 5 years went down the drain without explanation.

Just came home one day and she was packing her clothes on a suitcase. And then she walked out the door.

I am so sorry. My worst is right now. I am 36 and my love is 60. We met 6 years ago and despite the age difference She is my soulmate. She now has vascular dementia and I am devistated

How the fuck is this "turning around" faggot?

Stupid sheltered child.

yeah. everything i know is self education.
i landed in a good spot. making very good money as a commercial construction foreman, worked my way up from laborer.
that was 6 years ago and it seems like it happened in another life to me now.

damn thats quite the age gap. you still got a lot of life left, im sure you can find another geriatric to fall in love with!

Thanks, I try to say that to myself too.
Since that I've got a job, recovered from the infection, almost completely got out from the debt.
Will probably try again later after I can get some rest.

I started drinking as a self medication due to anxiety problems I was having, it kind of worked. I remember when the depression really started setting in I had some low nights and days but one night stood out. I had just had enough and had been drinking whisky all night, I wrote a suicide note and everything and sliced all my arms to pieces and cut my wrists. I think it was in that moment I knew I didn't want to die and had to really get help with it all. But the morning when I woke up with a whisky hang over and blood all over my arm was pretty low.

Every day is worst than the last so this is the worst day. Tomorrow will be too.

yeah i work in a volatile industry that takes decent capitol to get started in, seen lots of men risk everything and loose it starting a company, will probably do it myself one day, well, the risk part, hopefully not the loose part.

never seen a guy make it though that like it wasn't a big deal, no shame in it IMO. not much is harder than really trying your best, committing 100%, and still failing.

youll be fine after a wile, and probably even come to see the experience as valuable in your life. but yeah, gotta suck to loose it all!

Wow. I have no problems in my life when i read these

get well Sup Forumsros.

pussy

I won't lie. Thought my life sucked but I can't really complain compared to this. I would say my worst day was when my fiance left me for some douche bag because we were always fighting. We have a child and all but it only lasted a month and we got back together, moved out of god forsaken Kansas and now everytime is fine and we're married. Pretty much, fuck kansas

when my grandma died and my girlfriend of many years told me the same day that she had cheated on me. oh hell. hell broke lose. was about to do an hero but fuck that. i'm not such a pussy.

>i'm not such a pussy.
kudos. i was really starting to think most Sup Forumstards had become a bunch of pussies with every other post talking about heroing.

a bunch of them, but probably having stuff happen to me at an art exhibit almost exactly the same way as shia lebeouf, by an israeli and a black american woman.

they both had abortions.

then another said to me, you can have as many abortions as you like all your pregnancies can be abortions.

i was out cold when it happened so i couldn't help it. but i hope god can forgive me and this shitty sex magic they did.

those were my potential kids.

kudos?

what kills me is that they are both successful, not surprising as they both had connections but its still not fair or right. but thats the real world as alan watt says.

June 24th 2010
"Hey David I found this cool site called Sup Forums! You should check it out..."

Seven years later...

"If only... if only I had just jacked off and forgotten about this rotting corner of hell."

ku·dos
ˈk(y)o͞oˌdäs,ˈk(y)o͞oˌdōs/
noun
praise and honor received for an achievement.
synonyms: praise, glory, honor, status, standing, distinction, fame, celebrity; More
NORTH AMERICANinformal
compliments or congratulations.
plural noun: kudos
"kudos to everyone who put the event together"

i didn't know what i meant until i played project gotham racing for the original xbox, where they use kudos as currency.

This is such a metaphor for England.

"Wait destroy it, Our people will get more from the idea he represented than the Jellybean he actually was".

>That is the UK in a nutshell,censor censor censor anything which offends the official narrative.

forgot clip

youtube.com/watch?v=1Rwx0B7gyAM

it was the day i realised annika was the greatest girl in the world and my 10/10.

she wrote me songs and shit but i just took too long to understand. fuck me.

Why didn't you fight back? it's the same as bullying cases, just worse.
Weaklings who don't fight will always be butt-raped, literally