Why doesn't mexico take back their CHIs? they fuck up our country and they don't even consider themselves american...

why doesn't mexico take back their CHIs? they fuck up our country and they don't even consider themselves american. wouldn't mexico benefit from a new chicano workforce? same goes for all latam countries

CHI

the are taking over the southwest and they don't even speak english in their own thread. please take them back

why do you think they immigrated in first place lad

Chicanos are NOT mexicans

I wouldn't even mind chicanos if it wasn't for the fact that they come here and then vote fucking Democrat.

chicanos didn't immigrate. they were born here and take advantage of our first world programs and education while waving a mexican flag. not so much with other latinos, but still

do you guys consider "American" and "Canadian" as ancestry too?

uhh, but when americans brag so hard about their heritage it's ok?

when we're living in a cyberpunk dystopia, you'll only have yourself and other republicans to blame.

elaborate. they speak spanish and call themselves mexican-americans. they have mexican names and they are brown (no offense)

>He doesn't want to live in a cyberpunk dystopia

More proof that liberals are fags

no it's not

the livelihood and survival of future generations is more important than a fantasy imo

We are indigenous. Mexico is a colonized country full of self-hating indians. All natives of the Americas are welcome in the southwest where they can practice their culture, speak their languages, and pass on their traditions in peace.

They were born from Mexican parents, yes, but they were raised and educated in the US.

It's pretty sad because they wouldn't fit in here and even though the were fully raised in America many of them don't integrated very well there neither.

Hm, at least you think like this, but I can't say for the other americans. I saw so much americans bragging about the heritage, yet I don't know if they accept mexican-americans to do the same.

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD THIS IS WHY IM INSECURE

>indigenous """culture"""
Is moving to los angeles and giving birth to future cholo anchor babies considered part of their aztec tradition?

>I would rather live as a mindless drone in a nanny state than fight Aku

t. Faggot liberals

Nimitztlazohtla nochi noyollo

why are conservatives so delusional?

if you can't make life interesting while living in a stable and prosperous society, that's a personal problem.

>not offense
But its the true they all descend from rice fields nativish people ,literally the upper Down class, our goverment need to fix it

>first worlders think people want the diaspora back

>Commie society
>Stable and prosperous

Pick 1

>anything left of ultra-right is somehow commie
just,,

so real mexicans don't really like them either? t o p k e k

Actually yes.

>wanting diaspora back
With a few exceptions, (who left bc they are so talented, that they couldn't achive full potential in their home country, eg scientist/inventors) disapora are the worst ppl ever.

Chicanos are Americans and we are here to stay. Your tears sustain me and my 3 beautiful children.

because CHIs are legally american you dip, they weren't even born here.

>the current state of arizona and new mexico

>new mexico slowly turning into NEW Mexico

Southwest has always historically had high number of Mexicans due to its location

spanish has been used in new mexico since the early 1600's and is still an official language there.

so what? american is one of the few countries to have these retarded laws. if a baby was born in mexico to illegal American immigrants, would you consider them mexican?

>if a baby was born in mexico to illegal American immigrants, would you consider them mexican?

Actually our law does make that baby Mexican.

>if a baby was born in mexico to illegal American immigrants, would you consider them mexican?
they would have mexican nationality be default.
in fact most countries in the new world have jus soli (birthright citizenship) with only a few exceptions.

Why don't Americans just start treating CHIcanos like they're white people so they assimilate quicker?

I mean it worked with the Irish/Italians/Slavs, right? Plus your crime statistics consider them as white anyway

op here, i'm actually a shitposting chi. i guarantee at least 50% of chi related threads are me. pic related, ive posted these before in various /brown/ threads

but you aren't because i'm behind most of the CHI threads

forgot to add, get pranked faggots

>fat fingers
should lose your wight if anything

how new are you friend?

Lay off the tacos you fat fuck

new watch

Bait. I've seen this posted on /fit/ and Sup Forums confirmed for butthurt wh*te troll

Chicano's are a weird bunch. They are just average Jose's and live like white trailer trash but slightly cleaner.

t. Basement dwelling armchair cultural expert

Americans are Americans first and foremost.
It's perfectly fine to practice elements of your heritage that assimilate well with American values.
It is not OK to live here and take advantage of our social programs and the security provided by our massive defense budget while acting like a foreign national.

When in Rome, you do as the Romans do.
What Chicanos do, I can only see as subversive and invasionary.