What are your favourite albums from the 2010s which haven't been filtered through fantano/p4k/scruffy/billboard and...

What are your favourite albums from the 2010s which haven't been filtered through fantano/p4k/scruffy/billboard and spammed here?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/pete_swanson/punk_authority/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

such a skank

is there a nastier woman in music?

No. Miley Cyrus is rock bottom.

Kings Kaleidoscope - Beyond Control

hot af d e s u

MGMT - Congratulations

I'm surprised that Sup Forums barely discusses The Mountain Goats, seems like the type of music that would be right up Sup Forums's alley.

Only see a few posts or threads every once in a while.

Lavren's brought up everyday in waifu threads, but the group's actual music is barely discussed at all here

And this album is by far one of the best Pop/Electronic albums of the decade

One of the best Country/Folk albums of the decade, and probably my 2nd favorite of 2016 behind Atrocity Exhibition

Real Lies - Real Life (2016)

These guys showcase one aspect of modern sound which is a fusion of many different aspects of different genres. Okay, all music is arguably doing that but my point is there's nothing groundbreaking here. Just a band who really knows their shit and can do a few different sounds very well.

only acceptable answer itt

my nigga

really great band. I was put onto them by Jamie xx's Boiler room set

ECM - the only label I can buy from without hearing it first and know it will be quality.

Don't remember it being spammed here anyway

The music is barely discussed because it's one of the worst examples of uninspired poptimist garbage that only blew up because Pitchfork gave it BNM

Shes perfect

I saw them their first as well, it's crazy the way people get exposure although it's indicative of their songwriting skills since this song stood out the most in that set.

Do you have any recommendations? I'd advise you to check out Soichi Terada - Acid Face. It's some nice jungle from the 90's, I enjoy his very Japanese take on the genre

Haven't ever seen this discussed

I made a chart for you

I don't really care about fantano/p4k etc

Or this

not sure if b8 or retarded

>Twin Fantasy
>"Hasn't been spammed here"

it could always be worse

see
>"I don't really care about fantano/p4k etc"

why the fuck would you care about how much buzz an album gets if you like it?

Because this thread was for music not ''buzzed''

>"I made a chart for you"
It's supposed to be a chart of albums that haven't been overdone by fantano, p4k and Sup Forums

we're not just posting all the shit we like lol

fair enough. it's this then

rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/pete_swanson/punk_authority/

Never heard of it so yeah but also can't say if it's a good record

I found this on Bandcamp and almost fell asleep listening to it
Two-bit f#a# ripoff without the originality or atmosphere
This album gets posted in every fucking "music you like that never gets discussed here" thread too it's almost a meme at this point

post-rock vs post-metal

I fucking love it anyway

Top 5 albums of the decade so far imo
Pitchfork wouldn't even touch it until their second album blew up

>Implying I'd let my beloved obscure sub-10k youtube views album from 2003 that's been reviewed by nobody get into the grubby hands of moo
Sorry op, I'm a bit too smart for your games :^)

is that .. grimes?

Plan on checking out. Have you heard any of her other records? Where would you place Weight compared to them?

Thee Oh Sees - Mutilator Defeated at Last (2015) is fantastic

Ty Segall - Manipulator (2014) is also terrific

very overlooked

I'll check it out as soon as I learn to read fucking dwarven to figure out who/what this is

The Banner - Greying

hardcore with a bunch of other (dark) influences, including a few gothy songs.

This album is fantastic.

Trapo - Shade Trees