Anyone on Sup Forums regretting voting Trump I'm having second no third thoughts here I thought after he won he'd grow...

Anyone on Sup Forums regretting voting Trump I'm having second no third thoughts here I thought after he won he'd grow up but his still throwing tantrums, he said he had the silent majority but lost by over 3 MILLION votes I don't know bros he doesn't seem like a winner to me but a big fat loser... I live in a rural town and all my rural & suburban friends voted for him but his not delivered jobs his not delivered on anything other than enriching his buddies...

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/11/24/china-trade-us-middle-aged-white-men-mortality/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966906/Competition-trade-China-blamed-silent-epidemic-suicide-drug-alcohol-abuse-triggered-shocking-rise-death-rates-middle-aged-white-Americans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Former Trump voter here

Can't let him get the nuclear codes

>not delivered on anything other than enriching his buddies...

What are you talking about? He is doing exactly what he said he would do.

Trump voter here

He is not my president

Buying Donald Trump or Ivanka branded clothes is supporting white genocide.

fortune.com/2016/11/24/china-trade-us-middle-aged-white-men-mortality/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966906/Competition-trade-China-blamed-silent-epidemic-suicide-drug-alcohol-abuse-triggered-shocking-rise-death-rates-middle-aged-white-Americans.html

I'm ashamed to have voted for Donald Drumpf

Shh don't interrupt his golfing

I voted for Mr. LOL WEEDZ Gary Johnson.

>hes doing what he said he would do
>wtf guys why is he doing that

Americans are so used to candidates lying to them that this is a genuine surprise to them.

I didn't vote for Trump. His personality is too corrosive for politics. I'm not sure Hillary would have been much better either.

>all these euros online obsessed with our election
>meanwhile i didn't even bother voting

VOTER FRAUD

WHY WASNT HILLARY CLINTON ON THE BALLOT PAPER

INSTEAD IT HAS STRANGE NAMES LIKE MALCOM PREPBULL, MANLET SHORTEN AND PAULINE HITLER ON IT

WHERE IS HILLARY CLINTON I WANT A REFUND REEEEEE

Trump voter here. No regret

and where exactly are lying politicians uncommon?

I'll have you know Andrej Babiš and Miloš Zeman never said a lie in their lives.

As a POC living in Sydney I was taking aback by Trumps very problematic statements which greatly worried me as a POC. I fled America as soon he won and now live in this country free from Trump and his supporters evil.

Berniefag here AMA

I take it what won you over was how he backstabbed his supporters by supporting his former-opponent Hillary?

Americans are so fucking retarded jesus christ

I'd never vote for a kike like Trump.

Atleast Sanders was a Polish jew and was more proud of his Polish ancestry than Jewish, which is pretty much the reason why the jew owned democratic party didn't let him to compete.
I have no doubts that sanders would've won.

>give the country to the kike!
Fuck off

Exactly what americans just did.

True

>shareblue sample
>not a single person ITT aware of this

I first realised Trump had duped me when my immigrant friends were violently incarcerated in FEMA concentration camps, if I could go back in time and vote for Hill Dawg™ I would do so in a heartbeat

I'm so sorry bros

Omg, are you me??? Trump voter here too, deeply regretting it, like wtf i hate Drumpf now!

Not sure if retarded or bait

This is a shill thread and literally everyone fell for it. Then again I forgot Sup Forums was anti-Trump so feel free to stay cucked.

people will fall for this, have a free you to give you a head start m8

OP is obvious bait you retarded assburger

I deeply regret voting Trump and hacking DNC email server.

al youse need to FUCK OFF

Former nuclear codes here

Can't let Trump voters get Donald Trump

you're the one falling for it you dip

Former trump voter here his an utter failure he didn't bring back manufacturing, his Muslim ban failed twice, his healthcare plan is worse than Obamas I can't believe I voted for DUMP he is the worst president in history and his ratings have fallen to the lowest in presidental history!