Asian girl here with a thing for whites. Not many of them where I live though. What's the best country to get bleached?

Asian girl here with a thing for whites. Not many of them where I live though. What's the best country to get bleached?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJVommTls6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Asian girl (male) here with a thing for whites. Not many of them where I live though. What's the best country to get bleached?

Race-traitor cunt. I hope you get drugged and raped. Your country needs a dire need of a ethnic-nationalist dictatorship.

murika or leaf

>Asian girl (white english teacher) here with a thing for whites (asians). Not many of them where I live though (there are tons). What's the best country to get bleached (sex slave pussy)?

How big is your penis?

I only date girls (male) with cute, tiny penises.

JUST

Why are you always so mad dude lol

why jappy is so autistic

White girl here with a thing for Asians. Not many of them where I live though. What's the best country to get riced?

Nice try AM/WF spammer lmao

agree
white here, this whole "hapa" thing disgusts me, i've been reading a website it's just terrible
i didn't know anything about it before but now what i think is they should all b genocided

we have enough with muslims you think now i want to be bitched at by angry gay half-chinks with an identity crisis ? just fuck off

wmaf hapas, amwf hapas, females chinks, male chinks, ambiguous chinky-ish people, normal chinks, and everyone who affiliated themselvews with the whole affair
let's just gas all these people i get 2nd hand embarassment from them
it was all a social experiment and it failed completely

Isn't brown rice better than white rice?

> Asian and white have kids
> expect mixed race
> kid is pure Asian

Fucking why.

pretty sure the kids are from the woman's previous marriage

how come you are so mad?
Seriously the US or Canada is one of the best cunts for interracial marriage

Yeah even black rice

Define "white".

blonde/light grey hair, blue/green eyes, pale skin, pink nipples

Nah, term "white" is only applied to Anglo-Saxons.

Nah, you're that sex tourist guy from bongland. I remember you.

>the kids look more Asian than the mom

I'm sure her plastic surgery helped but hmm

or maybe she just cucked that wh*te man with an asian guy to preserve superior asian race

>Not many of them where I live though.
Move to Pattaya.

OP is a gay homosexual looking to talk to desperate losers.

>projecting

Sweden defends the gay homosexual.

Shocker.

And you uh, wait what. I can't see what country you are? It's just blank. What the fuck are you?

Kek

White girl here with a thing for Asians. Not many of them where I live though. What's the best country to get riced?

Everytime this ugly brit is on screen with her he wears this stupid snapback hat backwards. He never fucking takes it off.

>Asian girl here with a thing for whites. Not many of them where I live though. What's the best country to get bleached?
Come here

Italians are not white

>tfw you'll never have a golddigger half your age squeeze your seed inside her to produce halvies

Who is he?

Northern Italians are

White girl here with a thing for Ayylmaosian. Not many of them where I live though. What's the best planet to get MARSĀ“D?

Her boyfriend. She's an american youtuber and they live together in california and make videos of their life as a couple doing bubbly californian things. I know that because I'm a loser.

>tfw really like asians but really scared to make ugly eurasian offspring

Never thought it'd come to this

Yellow fever is an anglo germanic thing. Meds should stick with meds

Name?

youtube.com/watch?v=xJVommTls6o

He did take off his fucking hat in this one, so I stand corrected.

There were those american octuplets or sixtuplets or whatever who are 3/4 white but look more asian than their 1/2 white father.

What about dating or fucking a hapa girl, (white father Japanese mother.)

She's easily the sweetest girl I've ever been with, very traditional (tries to dress and act Asian, a homemaker), and mostly looks Asian except for large tits and hips, presumably from her dads side. Only thing I worry about is her shortness bc she's 5'0, but I'm 6'0, so maybe it'll even put. If we have kids, they will be 3/4 white. Will they have the same hapa madness?

Dude, with that large of a difference in size, she'll have hard time giving birth to your kids. She also doesn't have enough space to grow them properly, they'll be manlets. There is a reason why many of those Asian women in WMAF so often have to have c-section instead of natural birth.

this is bro science, my mother had 5 children naturally and she's 5'2, my dad is 6'0

are you a hapa? It's not just the height, Asians overall have smaller, lighter frame

He just derped that hot gene pool

Underrated.

Not only underrated, completely factual.

my gf (chinese) is only 5'9", im 6'3"... how bad is it gonna be?

will they cast our kids for the alibaba-films-remake of the hobbit?

probably not.

the only 1/4 asian girl i know doesnt look remotely asian.
her eyes are kinda squinty but within the range of normal white people eyes.

she even has blonde hair.

only risk factor is the fact that you are the white one. white dads asian moms are what cause the insecurity in hapas since the dad is usually an ugly sperglord

c-sections are normal.
being born a premie doesnt stunt you for life unless you are so early because of a pathological condition.

theyll be manlets because their mother is a few inches short of being a legal midget

they were from a prior marriage

Go Sup Forumsack to cancerland

c-sections are normalized now but they are far inferior to natural birth. Gestation period is very important in proper development of a child, if mom doesn't have means to provide proper nutrition/space to the child it will be smaller than it should. My family's friends had such a situation, wife was much smaller, she carried the kid to the end but he came out with a weird looking head, cause he didn't have enough space in the womb to grow it properly.

What guy (I'm albino) here with a thing for Asians. Not many of them where I live, though. What's the best country to get Gojiraed?

>I'm albino
post eyes

Canada

what the fuck is wrong with you people?
just fuck the shit out of these yerro ayylmaos and forget it. They're for fun, not to live forever with. They're not human so you can tossed them around or bleached them, if you want to.