Emma Watson nude thread

Emma Watson nude thread
forum.phun.org/index.php?threads/emma-watson-leaked-pics-and-videos.1798240/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/KeOWLfF.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=YgcM8U6QDYc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4316470/Hackers-steal-private-pictures-actress-Emma-Watson.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tits are way too big, not her

Ankle is everything also she is lifting her back up

look at both vids, in one she has a mole under the right boob. you can see it in the white bikini pics. also a spot on top of her left leg, can see it under water. I believe.

>ankle

Who cares? Post something more interesting.

They are all fake. That isn't even what she looks like. Look at the edges of shadows.

I'm on my phone so i cant watch the file of the video. Anyone have it streaming anywhere yet?

don't give a shit, she's not that great. maybe if it was back when she was a early teen it would be interesting, but now? too old.

Honestly, this is 10 years to late, she isn't bate anymore. and the generation that grew up with harry potter arnt horny fucks anymore because they are all in their 30s

I wonder if this is an indication that she's hired a reputation management agenc... it's not unheard of in situations like this.

I think it definitely is, I'm seeing a lot of anons claiming zip files and links are viruses when they definitely aren't.
Damage control in full effect

from all the emma watson threads i see with current pictures of her in, you'd think they would want to believe it is her because it is quite plausible

>pottershills are here

The freckle/birth mark forensics has been conducted, imo it's pretty conclusive that the pics and videos are her

Those forensic markers can be tampered with. Photoshop by Adobe is very powerful software capable of throwing of even the most astute forensics.

Right. Forensic markers can indeed be tampered with, however there are several reasons to suspect it hasn't been done in this case.

Firstly, Photoshop leaves extra EXIF data on the photos - if a file had been edited by photoshop, the EXIF data would reflect that.
There is obviously the possibility that someone used a dedicated EXIF editor to change the photo metadata, however, if they had done that, one would expect to see normalized EXIF data on all the images, and furthermore one would not expect to see 'Windows Photo Viewer' on the EXIF data of any of the images. Any forger with a modicum of experience would know that this might throw up red flags, and thus would remove it. However, given that all the EXIF data on the files looks legitimate, other than the fact that one or two of them have Windows Photo Viewer EXIF data, we can conclude that either the photos are forged and the forger was utterly inept, or that the photos are real, and someone's rotated one or two of them with a Windows-based image editing program.
Given the context of this whole thing, and given the multiple other consistencies of the images with other images of Emma (bracelets, birth marks, etc), we can conclude that if the images were faked, it was done an extremely motivated individual versed well in both image editing and image forensics. It's almost unimaginable that such an individual would leave inconsistent EXIF data on the image.

shill confirmed

you could likely get thousands of dollars if you convinced one of those private trader fucks you had the real deal. someone who's an expert on image forensics needs the money, bam. Not even an expert, i could do that if sufficiently motivated.

you're missing the big killer of authenticity: the necklace doesn't match any she's ever been pictured wearing, yet she's wearing in the in bath? the bracelet doesn't have near enough resolution to be positively id'd

it's an exceptionally done fake, by an individual motivated for a large profit.

EXIF. Really?
You're doing all this techno speak bs and don't know that you can edit exif to show anything you want?
I found take a photo today on a nikon d50 and have the exif say the photo was taken on the moon 12 years ago with a Polaroid instamatic.

That's exactly my point.
I'll get you a higher resolution image of the bracelet, hold up.

NEW video here

i.imgur.com/KeOWLfF.gif

also wtf does EXIF have to do with the pictures? nobody is saying the pictures are fake, but it's just swimsuit stuff.

there's no metadata like that attached to the bath videos

meant to say what does it have to do with the videos

(((Emma Watson)))

This.

Also, x-ray the one-piece, white bathing suit. Nipples look different to me.

There's metadata attached to the bath selfie.
Here's your higher resolution image. It matches the one she's been seen wearing.

>It's almost unimaginable that such an individual would

>almost unimaginable

>unimaginable

Reasonable doubt is reasonable.

DELET THIS

no there's not, i've got the originals from the full set.

and that's not clear enough for more than the most superficial match. like i said, excellent fake.

Reasonable doubt has to be reasonable. If it was image metadata alone, I'd be more skeptical. Given that there's image metadata as well as a plethora of visual cues to suggest it's her, it is reasonable to conclude that it is.

There's no way two women would both wear a bracelet. So it must be my waifu Emma

Anything without her face isn't her. Just padding for the virgins who "leak" these things. Same happened with the Fappening, lots of real stuff then a shitload of faceless nonsense to add supposed value

If you look at the error level analysis on that image, you'll see that it hasn't been edited.

didn't say it was. said it's not even clear enough to conclude it's exact instead of similar.
and regardless, it's still not dispositive because i'm sure millions of them were sold.

It's unlikely that two women would who have four of the same birth marks, the same body type and other characteristics, and the same facial markings would wear the same bracelet, especially given that the photo of her wearing the bracelet was taken a day after the nudes.

Yes, there is, look again.

>youtube.com/watch?v=YgcM8U6QDYc

Liar. The moon does not have a position in polar coordinates so you can't give it a GPS address

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4316470/Hackers-steal-private-pictures-actress-Emma-Watson.html

It's true that that single piece of evidence without the wider context of everything else that matches could be a coincidence. However, given all the other evidence (metadata, jewelry, birth marks, facial characteristics, body type, etc) it is more reasonable to presume that they are real than to presume that they are fake.

no, there's not. if you've got a video that has geographical metadata, it was put in after the original leak

What the fuck is it with you niggers doing this kind of video? Putting the actual video in the center and then blurry super imposed garbage on the sides?

Cut that shit out you fucking faggots. Just put the regular video, that's all we want.

Could easily assign the coordinates of where it was in space at the time the photos were taken. Or, just list the location as earth's moon.

Seconded

>we
implying

All of the photos have geographical metadata. The bath selfie also matches the bath that she was in when the videos were taken. All of the bodily clues also match up (body shape, birth marks, facial marks, jewelry).

Thirded, delete this post before it fucking spreads

*walks towards you*

>same body type
Emma doesn't have giant nipples, you can see them through her shirt in the real pics
>same facial markings
Wut
>four birth marks
Wut

youre like those guys who can prove the photos of the moon landing are faked

>assign the coordinates of where it was in space at the time the photos were taken
You're fucking retarded, that's not how GPS coordinates work.

It's her. Birth marks in vids match... one on her stomach is particularly unique and location and shape match.

NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PHOTOS

and the bath selfie is obviously a still

Have you seen her nipples before?

upload it to joutube ffs

Did you even read my post?

No, the bath selfie isn't a still. It doesn't match the resolution or aspect ratio of the videos, and doesn't have any of the visual artifacts or blocking that are associated with video compression.

That's actually useful though

You cleary don't know how nipples work.

someone mentioned ELA too

got a surprise for you, ELA is good on this too

Oh, they swell up in the tub do they?

boobs float. also notice they are wonky just like her confirmed boobs. I believe

She wishes her tits looked that good.

All women have slightly mismatched boobs. Perfect symmetry exists only in anime

shittiest nude leak ever

But I thought she had nursing nipples like the tub video shows?

Check and mate.

and we all know it's impossible to shoop in little brown spots

Stabalization videos are completely different from . Why not just post the video horizontally since it clearly was shot that way

Her nipples in the photos are consistent with the ones shown in the bath images. I'd prove it with a linear perspective overlay but I really don't think that's necessary given the strength of the other visual tells.

No = no truth

shiiiiiiiiiiiieet today is the bauty and beast

your mom has slightly mismatched boobs.

Holy shit bro have you never had a girlfriend?

Seriously even if you go get an ice block out of your parents freezer and rub them on your prepubescent male nipples they will change shape.

Erect nipples, different perspective and two years time between these images.

Who cares though? There's literally nothing of substance, just a bunch of blurry videos of what may or may not be Emma Watsons tits. Jesus Sup Forums really is full of virgin teenagers.

whew lad

>This entire post
I'm actually embarrassed for you.

Jus soli is only a thing in America. In France, one of your parents must be born in France before you're born in France in order for you to be "natural" French citizen. Germany didn't use jus soli when Fassbender was born either.

Embarrassing stuff.

Chuckled

Married actually. Areola will contract in cold and nipples will harden, but the nipple itself (pokie part) doesn't dramatically change size. And those tub nipples are clearly not cold/contracted, you can tell by the areola

But tell me more oh 14 year old nipple expert

underrated post

She had a kid in the interim?

Remember when all the celebs started getting that stupid fucking haircut? I'm glad it's falling out of fashion

You can delete the post, but you have ot live with your retardation

Nips match

For science I reached down my shirt and pinched my nipples real hard. Nipple definitely does change in size.

Also how is that marriage working out for you? Has she told you about Steve?

Marriage is great, thanks for asking. Have fun jacking alone to (((Emma Watson)))

Anons who post this stupid fake should be banned forever

The nipples in the nudes are way too big to be Emma's. Look at her pokies in the bikini pics, they're tiny.

DELETE THIS

Newfag Cancer