Fucks sake. Ready to cringe?

Fucks sake. Ready to cringe?
>Be me
>Short, hairy Indian nerd
>Skinnyfat
>In college class
>Get group assignment
>Get grouped up with a random name draw with one Chad and 2 hot sorority girls.
>Already catching spaghetti-itis
>Doesn't matter they're already paying tons of attention to Chad.
>Start brainstorming on the project.
>sitting there quietly, acting like a fucking shy retard.
>"Hey umm user, thats your name right? What do you think of the idea? Do you think it sounds like we stole it from (Can't remember movie name)" Asks one of the Girls.
>I try to be Witty.
>"I'm all for thievery..." I say
>"Especially the thievery of pretty girls hearts!" I say while leaning in chuckling.
>Literally hear the other girl audibly say "UGH."
>Girl I replied to looks at me like I just asked to touch her breasts.
>Chad in the group just chuckles and shakes his head.
>I don't say anything and quickly retreat in my seat arms folded.
>Say "Fuck!" out loud by mistake in frustration.
>"Whats your problem dude?" Asks the Chad.
>"Yeah... Weirdo." says the other girl as the group turns their seats away from me and create their own circle.
>Spend rest of class just sitting outside of the circle trying to hear what they're talking about.
>Project is only discussed a few minutes, the rest is just Chad flirting with them and them lapping it up.

Suicide suddenly seems like an option for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JSOeNOQJHFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Livestream your suicide

Bumping

Actually considering it.

dont kill yourself. kill other people.

don't worry one day you will learn how to get out of your own head, live your life and be normal, then you'll be glad you never live streamed your suicide.

Shit happens- don't worry about it, fag. Do better next time.

Yeah, that's pretty bad if legit OP. Don't say shit like that to people you literally just met. It might work if you were friends with the person and they knew you were joking around, but strangers don't know you. They have no idea what you are doing or why you are doing it. Not to mention its probably unwanted since you aren't attractive. If you aren't blatantly attractive you have to play the game differently you cant just straight up try some cheesy pickup line.

it's time

Unfortunately doing better is nigh impossible for a Skinnyfat hairy indian

move to india. then youll just be normal.
hell, above average, since youll know english.

Yeah I would. But I never grew up around Indians so not really that attracted to them. I can't be picky though, but East Asian, White, Black, Latina girls DO NOT want an Indian (or an Indian like me) so I may as well abort the life Mission.
Thanks for the advice though my dude

don't be so sad, user.
people tell me im hot, 10/10. but i will never mate or have a social life because im, insane, i guess.

plenty of people in that boat.

Stop trying to be one of the cool guys and embrace your faggotry. That lovey dovey witty shit won't even work if you were attractive. Just settle with the fact that you'll have to become successful in life first.

dress as a hipster and try to be good looking.

I am a fucking cringy beta. I think Im bipolar. I have actual spasms when I think about cringy situations I was in recently. I talk to myself loudly when alone and have spasms. sometimes I even get spasms in public. I am literally retarded.

But I still have a gf and have fucked plenty of girls because I look good. Or maybe its because Im black dunno

>Indian
>skinnyfat

Sounds like a terrible experience, Anonapossapeemapetilan. Get lean and grow a short, trim beard. Toned Indian men with cute facial hair have mega pussy magnet capabilities.

How can someone be this fucking autistic

Try to contain your autism better next time

>look good
>black

Don't kid yourself, user - you look like a shaved gorilla. The only reason any woman likes a nigger is because they assume you have a big cock.

I wrote an inspirational allegory about the behavioral evolutionary ecology of toads and rat snakes I think would really help you.
But I don't have time
Stand up with your arms in the air like you just don't care chest puffed out and feet slightly wider than your shoulders in a crowed room for 5 minutes.
Listen to this
youtu.be/JSOeNOQJHFM
Just do it. Trust me, it will spike testosterone and lower cortisol levels and help you build confidence.
You don't even need to be in a crowd, don't fold your arms make yourself big as you can get and keep your posture that way.
Lean back with your hands behind your head and elbows to the side like and keep it cool like Bateman next time something like that happens

You're fucked. Take the loss and learn not to be a creepy douchebag.

Or kys.

I'm good with either.

POO
IN
LOO

Being born as an Indian is a curse.

Killing yourself is a good idea , also curious what happens after death .Do live stream it.

He can do both

could be worse. could be black.

just sucks in america cause there is no culture to be apart of. your just isolated.
at least nigs can nig with other nigs.
pajeet has no one to pajeet with.