Here we go again Sup Forums. Second semester with the weeaboo Japanese college class

Here we go again Sup Forums. Second semester with the weeaboo Japanese college class.

>last semester 97 people on all 3 courses
>this semester 62 people, 35 autists dropped out because turns out the curriculum demands more than just "hai sensei" and "kawaii desu ne"
>mfw this semester has an even worse weeb lienup
>mfw half the class is walking stereotypes

>Miss Beavis
>short blonde girl with 2/10 face, hair never saw trimming or shampoo
>constantly looks like she done 70 laps in Formula 1 without helmet or windshield
>covered in acne, default maniac stare
>no volume control
>stinks so hard, jesus fucking christ
>whenever the teacher says something funny, she does the loudest caveman laugh you can imagine
>that resonating belly laugh a mental patient would do if if you gave them candy

>Jane the Jackhammer
>180 kg tumblr beast
>brick-shaped face with acne
>buzz cut on all sides, top is a bit longer and dyed white
>has a laugh that can break glass
>every time a joke is told, she goes WOUAH HAH HAH HAAAAOOOUUU
>obnoxious, loud, likes yaoi

>The C U C K E D
>dude with the whiniest voice you can imagine
>as if his balls were chopped off at the age of 4
>every time he is asked to read out loud, he does it in the most submissive, whiny, bitch voice
>unable to speak louder than 40 decibel
>quite possibly having been cucked before

>Oriental Orange
>Japanophile (white) girl with the neon orange hair dye
>face like a horse
>last semester had a screaming meltdown when I told her Japanese people don't use the word "animeotaku"
>after that no problem, we were on good terms
>usual Death Note pencil case + Tokyo notebook combo
>won't talk to me anymore for some reason
>nothing of value was lost tho

>contd.

bump

Bump

bump

>Tobacco Throatfuck Santaclaus
>girl who actually speaks pretty good Japanese
>sits in corner behind me, usually just sleeps
>has a voice old men get after 45 years of chain smoking
>kinda ugly, pretty cool tho
>knowledge quite possibly from Hokuto no Ken

>Alice in Delirious Weeb Dreamland
>girl that lives the dream
>too bad that dream is her delirious wonderland she created around her to escape the harsh reality where she can't date Vegeta or something
>stinks like ass
>actually not ugly, 6,5/10 with great bewbz
>literally zero social awareness
>whenever she asks me something, I answer, then she interjects and starts blathering about random shit endlessly
>when sitting next to me, semi-loudly talking to herself, over the teacher
>confirmed future serial killer

plump

kek

Bump, Mr. Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, Clype-Dreep-Bachle, Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering, Gomeril, Jessie, Oaf-Looking, Schooner, Nyaff, Plookie, Shan, Milk-Drinking, Soy-Faced Shilpit, Mim-Moothed, Sniveling, Worm-Eyed, Hotten-Blaugh, Vile-Stoochie, Cally-Breek-Tattie.

>The Tragedy Triumvirate
>"those" 3 girls sitting in the front row
>whenever the teacher says something, they basically headbang in unison
>heads almost falling off
>hysterical screeching whenever a joke is told
>standard issue Tokyo Ghoul pencil cases and anime badges everywhere
>nonstop default stupid grin on their faces
>if the Kanker sisters existed in real life, that's them

I honestly feel sorry for the teacher, who herself is Japanese. To go to work every day to teach their native language, only to be reminded that her pupils are not interested in that. It's just their autistic, irrational escapism that happens to be Japan because they saw a pretty cartoon twice.
They have no regard or respect for Japanese culture, their interest only goes as far as "oh my gawd, lets learn about Anime Land"

Depressing, truly depressing. 80% of the class doesn't even prepare, they fuck up the simplest words, some of them can't even read the alphabets fluently.

Save me Sup Forums. 2 semesters left.

stories?

I notice in your greentexts OP that jokes are told a lot causing an irrational amount of laughter. Why are jokes told in your class so often? Perhaps your professor needs to teach with some more discipline

I think it's a coping mechanism for the teacher to endure the pain.

OP give us an example of the jokes your teacher does. Also, has she ever given her opinion on the kind of people you described?

I think it's because kids like that tend to overcompensate. When they're super incompetent poseurs, you can make it seem like you're crazy intelligent and in-the-mix by overreacting to lame stuff.

bump

No real stories to speak of, I just wanted to went my frustration before I commit the second Columbine

They're barely jokes, just "funny" pronunciations and stuff. It's just so desperate.

alright man, bite the bullet and describe yourself.

if you have at least one major normie thing - i.e. favorite sports team - i'll let you off easy.

Fuck, I really feel bad for the teacher. People overacting to someone doing a funny pronunciation is worse than them not laughing at all.

I feel you, OP.

In CS at first half the class is saying "I want to make vidya." After the first semester, though, most of that half drops after saying "wow, I didn't know making vidya involved so much work that isn't playing vidya."

You guys should get into football. Encyclopedic knowledge of rulebook minutiae, history, and plays is encouraged.

>24
>been to Japan
>like Hyperdimension Neptunia
>watch a few anime sometimes, like JoJo
>have actual human interests
>scored 132 on the Robot Test
>suffering from mild anxiety sometimes
>don't watch professional sports, just WWE
>work out sometimes

life aint bad

i'm deep into football. enmeshed in normie culture.