Aren't the United States just a more extreme form of the European Union?

Aren't the United States just a more extreme form of the European Union?

The European Union is a Union of sovereign nations. The United states is a Union of States that have given up their sovereignty to form on Nation.

The USA and the EU are full of Europeans. In the USA they are completely mixed up, in the EU they are only slightly mixed up.

The EU has 5% sandniggers, the USA has 15% real nigger plus 15% beaners.

Ooh another murrifat bash thread? I'm game.
Silly murrifats, thinking they're the best.
Like telling a retarded kid he's special

I don't get it why is the before just all pictures of the same dude with his hair dyed

You forgot the burger King logo at the bttom faggot

Yes, i always try to eat wine and fruit for a quick lunch break lol..... what a faggot

Eurofaggots and Amerifaggots both don't eat vegetables

i'm european and i love burger king, its so good

>i'm european and i love burger king, its so good

Yeah, but prices are ridiculous. 5.19€ for a Big King XXL. That's just a rip-off.

> French fries
> onion rings
You faggots will eat anything if it's deep fried

HAHA that american look like homosex!!

The only correct answer is:

The difference between USA and everywhere else is freedom. Freedom maintained by the 2nd amendment.

The difference between a citizen and a subject is the citizen has the right to keep and bear arms.

All other people covet this truth and that is the source of jealousy that inspires these threads.

>written when there were only single shot muskets
>thinks it means it's ok to carry semi-automatic weapons
hurrrr durrrr muh freedoms and guns!!!

If guns equal freedom, judging by your constant mass shooting, many of you can't handle that much freedom.

Just wondering: What if a society democratically decides that the individual shouldn't own firearms?

Wow, that propagandist really should learn what an AR15 is before demonizing guns, clear knee-jerk hatred rather than reason here

No. The EU is a never ending monster that eats hopes and dreams and shits out bureaucracy.

I wish we had the 2nd Amendment. Never give it up.

yes

Dear kike,

Fuck off.

How has the EU affected your hopes and dreams?

The problem with these threads is that its all people cherry-picking their favorite examples of shitty things in either Europe or the US, its really a bunch of bullshit
Who gives a fuck if you live in Europe and hate America? Complaining about it all the time just makes it seems like you have something to prove or that you're jealous
And no im not a butthurt american and I have seen enough of their country to know that there is good and bad, but im still glad to not live there

Difference(s):

EU : Subjects

As

US : Citizens

RIP Burgers

You can have New York...

I don't understand this one??

>EU : Subjects

To whom?

Then other individuals with firearms will have to use their firearms, to take away the firearms from other individuals.

Anti-gun isn't a thing. There's pro-gun, and pro-gun, but only for sociopaths who
Think they deserve to tell other people how to live their lives.

Settling this once and for all.

Both EU and US have shitty fuckin elitist degenerate leadership....

It's not just about how people should live their lives. You're making it sound like it's about whether people should eat junk food or not. But this is different. Guns are devices specifically designed for efficient killing. You might say someone who owns guns simply wants to collect them, or use them to hunt, or defend themselves against the government or rampaging niggers, but that doesn't change the fact that an individual's killing power increases by many orders of magnitude if they have access to a firearm.

The debate then is whether ordinary citizens should have access to these devices. Well they must, at least in the United States, since we have the second amendment. So now the debate is about which citizens should have access. Should that include the very old and very young? The mentally ill? Convicted criminals? Drug abusers and alcoholics? Describing it as a simple debate between people who want freedom and people who want control is a retarded, oversimplified way of looking at a complex issue.

Arent you just a lonely insecure faggot.

the us was an eu with more control of its taxation powers with the articles of confederation

also, the eu is a less, LESS centralized and more diverse usa tbh