Daily reminder he beats his kid

Daily reminder he beats his kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo?t=8m41s
phoenixchildrens.org/sites/default/files/PDFs/principles_and_practices-of_effective_discipline.pdf
scholarship.law.duke.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1565&context=lcp
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/11/131122103621.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3447048/
apa.org/monitor/2012/04/spanking.aspx
cmaj.ca/content/161/7/805.full.pdf html
goodparent.org/corporal-punishment/research-on-corporal-punishment/evidence-favoring-the-use-of-disciplinary-spanking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

proof?

youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo?t=8m41s

gonna watch it but you post this thread everyday.
How come?

This sculpture isn't Sargon, is his grandchild Naram-Sim

It's called a daily reminder for a reason.

>he disciplines his child
what a monster

¿Quien?

Good.

Kek more like daily reminder that people still getting their fee fee's hurt by some reasonable societal dialogue.

Wait all he said is hes okay if a parent spanks thier kid.
9:15
That in no way the same as beating.
Get out of here with your daily shit posting.

You are either
>a tumblr sjw shit for brains
or
>an AIU tier regressive

even better! loving these reminders.

/thread
It is called disciplinary action for a reason. As long as it stays in that area, it is fine.

>Political thinking is black and white
>You're either with us or against us
>What is nuance

Sup Forums users are the worst

I hate pol.
I dislike trump.
I believe gay people should be able to get married and raise kids.
I support lgbt rights.
I believe we need regulation reform on neo-liberal principals of economic practice.
I also believe discipline is important in a child's development.
Were not talking malevolent abuse and torture.
Were talking about spanking. On the ass.
Your thread is misleading and hyperbolic.
I had seen it posted a few times and wondered if there was any substance to it and thanks to you I no know its just bullshit.
Cheers mate.
Go fuck yourself.

The problem with young people is you spare the rod, you spoil the child. We have an entire generation of spoiled children who will grow up into entitled little cunts. We'll see how you feel about this in about 15 years.

Daily reminder: more parents need to beat their kids. This bullshit, can't discipline your kid culture is what caused millennials to be such wonderful individuals

Why should anyone give a rats ass? I mean honestly...who fuckin cares?

Not my thread user. Don't even know what this guy did or even who he really is outside of 'some youtuber'. I just don't like Sup Forums. Sorry if my shitposting caused you to get upset, it was just crossed wires.

Daily reminder hes a high ranking official from kekistan

"Spare the rod, you spoil the child"

Is that a quote from the Quran?

>"Everyone I don't like is a Nazi!"

Child

So you've never learned right from wrong without a beating?

Sage

>everyone I don't like is a child!

Nazi

*his wifes son

not even kidding, its not even his own child

>his wifes kid

Canadian Pediatric Society: "The research that is available supports the position that spanking and other forms of physical punishment are associated with negative child outcomes. The Canadian Paediatric Society, therefore, recommends that physicians strongly discourage disciplinary spanking and all other forms of physical punishment."

Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health: "Corporal punishment [of] children has both short term and long term adverse effects and in principle should not be used since it models an approach which is discouraged between adults".

American Academy of Pediatrics: "Corporal punishment is of limited effectiveness and has potentially deleterious side effects".

"The more children are spanked, the more anger they report as adults, the more likely they are to spank their own children, the more likely they are to approve of hitting a spouse, and the more marital conflict they experience as adults"

"spanking has been associated with higher rates of physical aggression, more substance abuse, and increased risk of crime and violence when used with older children and adolescents"

No one gives a fuck about your "entitled little cunts" argument. You don't know shit. There are millions of professionals worldwide with far, far greater expertise in the fields of child psychology and development who have come to the opposite conclusion as you have. Their ideas are supported by rigorous studies and scientific observation. Fuck you and fuck your shitty, ass-backwards view of child rearing you mouth-breathing little man-cunt.

Yeah I agree violence solves everything lets start beating down children immediately

Who cares?

*kid smashes plate* "now billy dont do that again. if you dont do it again ill give you some sweets" (positive reinforcement not to do bad things)

*kid sashes plate* "come here billy" *gives quick smack* "now dont do it again or that will happen" (negative reinforcement not to do bad things)

In the first case the child does not see a negative to doing something but does see a positive to not doing it.

in the second the child sees a large negative to smashing the plate, and sees a large positive in not smashing the plate (they dont experience the negative). im not saying that when youre angry you should hit your kids. im saying that when your children do something wrong, you have to show them that it leads to consequences. If i touch the fire i get burned. its the best way to learn if used properly.

And remember 10 minutes after the smack the child has forgotten about it, but the lesson has been learned.

Lol u mad

Third option; 'Now Billy, don't smash plates because then we have less plates. Actions have consequences, and it's bad when you break things. It makes me sad because I have to work more to pay for it. I'm glad I could teach you that lesson without resorting to violence.'

>being so retarded that you can't even come up with an effective punishment that doesn't involve violence

Maybe that's why your kid is smashing plates in the first place. Clearly he doesn't respect you.

>More evidence to suggest that hitting a child for discipline is detrimental rather than positive
>people on Sup Forums who got slapped around as a kid still try to justify the abuse they went through

lol

Followed up with time out or whatever if they need to learn what a consequence is. Plenty of negative association to be made without hitting someone who can't hit back.

No shit. Hitting kids is pure degeneracy. People who do it should be sterilized.

>not realizing generational complaints are repeating and self-defeating

Haven't been here or posted in a while, happy to see Sup Forums is leaning slightly more left ever since Sup Forums filtered out most of the nazis

You think because you copypasta'd some bullshit from the internet, it makes you any less of a faggot? I mean, I don't care if you suck cocks. It's 2017 brah. Suck dicks if you want. But what you won't do is tell me no one gives a fuck about my spare the rod comment because I'm not the only one who has said it, firstly. And secondly, there are just as many "experts" who claim climate change isn't real, when parts of Miami are under fucking water right now. Give a motherfucker a website and suddenly they're an expert. You can fuck off with this cringe fuckboy. Because I literally don't give a shit. If you were standing in front of me right now, I'd slap the bitch out of you for looking at me wrong. You're fucking weak. And I hate weak people. Go get fucked by a nigger.

>clearly never experienced children
>Implies its necessary to explain in turn to child what you should and shouldnt do rather than teaching them in one action

>again never experienced kids
>explain a better punishment that works? Go sit on the naughty step. No. ok go to your room. Ok there are toys there. Ok no toys. ok ill do some homework or go outside. No dinner. you cant do that. Youre grounded. Im 5 do you think i do lots besides school and playing at home?
>mwf Sup Forums have become liberal bitches

Get a few 'fuck off pol' reaction images and join in. It's not even 'right v left', it's 'Sup Forums shitposters vs board quality'. God speed comrade.

The current generation is a bunch of spoiled brats. Some spanking could be what's needed

>Time out
Fucking kek

I can condition my kids not to do something like a dog, or trust my kids to be a decent (albeit young) human being and treat them like a person. You'd be surprised how rational kids can be if you talk to them like they're not retarded. I know which I prefer, though feel free to assume your way of parenting is the only way.

Time out = sitting somewhere. Any on retarded child gets up and walks away

Its like at school. If you misbehave you have to stand outside the classroom. Oh no i have to spend ages outside rather than sitting listening to a teacher ramble on. oh how terrible.

That's what your image implies. If you were as nuanced as you think you are you would poat such faggy posts.

Jesus fucking Christ that's not what positive or negative reinforcement is. I'm so sick of seeing this.
Positive reinforcement is any kind of reinforcement where something is ADDED; like GIVING candy for a job well done, or GIVING a hit for doing something wrong. It goes both ways.
Negative reinforcement means taking something AWAY. Again, both ways; you could take away a kid's TV time for doing something wrong, or take away their chores for the night for doing something good.

Fucking hell. I just took an intro to psych during night classes at my local college. It's not fucking hard.

Actions have a consequence is the lesson they need to learn, not 'doing x leads to me having a shit time'. It might not be the worst punishment but they understand that their actions led to it happening which is the whole point of punishment, no? Why would I want my kids to suffer more than necessary if a time out will suffice?

>intro to psych
>night classes
>local college

The American education system

Motherfucker, my day job involves working with children with severe behavior problems. We do whatever we can. We model good behaviors. We grant privileges to kids who are good and take them away from kids who fuck up. We teach respect and reciprocity. And guess what? It works. Slowly, over time, their behaviors improve and eventually we're able to exit them from the SBS program and allow them to rejoin the GenEd groups. This is what we do every day, so stop acting like you know what the fuck you're talking about.

>Fucking hell. I just took an intro to psych during night classes at my local college. It's not fucking hard.
Every tard that feels really strongly about their opinion ITT

Time outs dont do shit. i know. When I was a child my parents would put me in "time out" and id get up and walk away. they put me back. i do it again. it was more fun than any other game

Any moderately smart kid can deal with being put in time out and not give a shit. no kid can ignore a swift smack on the bum

>working with children
>implies that its morals that stop you from hitting them, rather than the law

see
then
You're conditioning your kids, not teaching them why what they did was bad.

Any homo who claims we shouldn't physically discipline kids doesn't have any of their own. That's a fucking fact. Child psychologists with degrees and research papers and no fucking kids can get fucked right in their asses. Those are the same type of people who let their fucking dogs drag them through the park yapping and nipping at everything that moves and makes noise. No fucking wonder, you're a generation of weaklings. I hope trump fucks every one of you in your asses. Whiny faggots.

Eat shit nigger. Do you think strawman arguments about climate change and pathetic empty threats makes you right? My side is supported by the scientific community. You side is supported by uneducated twats. You have nothing. You might as well exit yourself from this thread right now before the stench of your retardation contaminates the rest of us.

Are these pasta?

So by putting them on the naughty step youre somehow teaching them that what they did was wrong?

Mine wasn't, but after re-reading it, I can totally see it. I'm gonna copy both just for posterity.

>are they a human being?
>are they capable of cognitive thinking?
>they'll associate the negative experience with the action, and will seek to not repeat the action

You're not saying anything illustrating that you are right ya retarded sperglord. Tell me again, about all the scientific proof you have. I missed it the first few times you posted it. Did it change anything? Fuckin pedantic vegan faggot.

>You'd be surprised how rational kids can be if you talk to them like they're not retarded

Guess you missed that part. Time out for the arbitrary consequence so they can see action>reaction, then explain to them why what they did was wrong. Any kid will learn from that if done properly and they have respect for you. Probably lost that if you beat them, though.

good, I wish the rest of you cumskins would do that shit. Like when your snot nosed brat starts throwing a fit in the grocery store you should beat his ass.

No, I'm genuinely going on a roaring rampage right now against this chai latte drinking moralfag who thinks we shouldn't spank children. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has so for all I know, it could be. Rational minds think alike.

>constant adverts for shit your parents won't get you, designed to make you think you NEED to have it
>bright colours, sounds and lights to make things appealing confuse younger, easily excited brains
>potentially lots of people you don't know in a huge maze like building

It's a wonder more kids don't kick off at the supermarket, tbh

they need to learn when to shut the fuck up.

bet you're great fun at parties.

>half this thread implying kids rational, intelligent individuals
>half this thread suggesting kids are dumb and cant understand things for themselves

Getting the taste slapped out of their mouths is a lot more effective than advertising, I can assure you of that.

phoenixchildrens.org/sites/default/files/PDFs/principles_and_practices-of_effective_discipline.pdf

scholarship.law.duke.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1565&context=lcp

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/11/131122103621.htm

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3447048/

Is that enough? Because there's shitloads more. The effects of corporal punishment on children are actually REALLY well-documented.

If you as a parent drag your shits into public you're responsible for what they do. letting them make a scene is just rude.

>mwf ive somehow travelled back to 2008 facebook

Doesn't matter what a kid understands. They're better seen rather than heard. When the kid makes a few mortgage payments, then they can be free to do whatever the fuck they want.

hitting them is about getting results and conditioning behavior, not reason. even if they don't understand, they sure as fuck wont do the same thing again.

No, that was fifteen years ago. SJWaahRoars are grown up now. So we know the result: Tyrannical, sociopathic, anti-social little lords.

How long did it take you to Google these?

Just for shits and giggles, here's some more:

apa.org/monitor/2012/04/spanking.aspx

cmaj.ca/content/161/7/805.full.pdf html

Not long at all. Like I said, there are a lot of these studies out there and they're really easy to find.

Did you honestly get a sense that I wanted you to bring me proof? Didn't I just tell you there are scientists working for the president right now who deny climate change? None of what you're saying is proven scientific law. It's not like the 2nd law of thermodynamics where a thing is observed that never changes. What you cite is statistical modeling, which only fits the narrative of whomever conducts the study. Therefore I don't give a shit. It doesn't change my argument. Your agreement isn't a requisite of maintaining my belief that kids need a swift kick in the ass to understand boundaries. But I'll tell you what. Post a few more links. Maybe I'll change my mind. Surprise me.

Well I did all I could. Maybe someday you'll grow up and realize it's okay to admit you're wrong.

Thoughts on this? goodparent.org/corporal-punishment/research-on-corporal-punishment/evidence-favoring-the-use-of-disciplinary-spanking/

If a child, who isn't old enough to understand reason, puts a fork in a power outlet, he'll get a shock. He doesn't know why he got a shock, he just knows it hurts and he doesn't want to it again.

Also, just because a child is old enough to understand reason doesn't mean he will listen to reason. Plenty of adult wot listen to reason so why do you expect children to?

>the year 2917

>trying this hard when everyone on this website knows you probably haven't lifted an object larger than your keyboard in months