youtube.com/watch?v=soDG0276JEs
youtu.be/6cyUak7Lnho?t=4m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=F4GL2_AVFHU
youtube.com/watch?v=520uma9Eojk
youtube.com/watch?v=umHEax4N29o
youtube.com/watch?v=8JTbrqmS77w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being unfunny is the new funny

Pretty much this f@m. Anti-humor and lol so random XD.

It can be funny but when 90% of humor on television is like this, it gets boring and unoriginal.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

its hit or miss for me. acting retarded in public i guess isnt technically funny funny if that makes sense but i find it funny

He was never funny, neither was Tim and Eric or MDE. Only utter faggots like this new trend of Post-Post-Post-Post Ironic unfunny comedy.

his show is funny but thats only because of how they edit it. seeing him do that whole shtick irl is really cringey
youtube.com/watch?v=jy47dgjMk-A

Yeah I also hate him after seeing him at the rnc.

butthurt Sup Forums

>prove somebody is funny
Why don't you go be autistic somewhere else?

youtube.com/watch?v=vL8Dz4mGv1g

>01:50

top kek

>the only comedy he managed to elicit from an entire goofball organization like the RNC was from his own planted actors

Jesus, Eric Andre might be one of the most embarrassing """"""""comedians""""""" on the planet.

When I saw people talking about 'you're not martin luther king' I thought that was something Eric said to Alex Jones...

don't be so mulatto

Hannibal Burress gets more laughs than this guy with one squint

he doesn't have any materiDO A MONOLOGUE!

>own planted actors
[citation needed]

We all agree though

I like the talk show segments but the public stuff is cringeworthy and the political shit he's been doing has completely turned me off him

h-he's bashing le GOD EMPEROR and Alex Jones! What a phony! I don';t like him anymore

so did republicans pull any sort of immature stunts at the DNC?

i feel like that kinda shit is a libcuck thing.

>still like the eric andre show tho

eric andre was goofing around at the dnc as well

Why didn't he go to the DNC then cuck?

Oh yeah cause its le so funny to troll stupid white republican christians haha!!1 simply ebin

He literally did the exact same thing at the DNC you fucking idiot.

really makes you think

He did go though.

And you guys really are fucking easy to make fun off, with the way you're behaving right now and all.

didnt know that. dont be salty.

>"You gotta get away from my child!"
>"You gotta get away from this sock."

top kek

w-why wasn't he at the DNC and RNC at the same time releasing videos hahehehe fukkin idiot

the RNC was last week, DNC videos are coming out right now famalam

Alex Jones was an inside job?

>Isn't that sexist?

the absolute madman

>tfw actually less talented than tom green

Pretty hyped for his new season and World Peace airing the same night. Thursdays gonna be rad for awhile

>MDE isn't funny

That is objectively wrong

youtu.be/6cyUak7Lnho?t=4m24s

Really makes your neurons fire

But seriously the democrats got trolled way harder

So now you don't mind him making fun of politics?

There is literally nothing wrong with these videos. He's being the butt of the joke like he always is, most of the shit he says isn't even political. Republicans are thin skinned as always.

Honestly I hate any comedians that do political stuff. I am right wing but I hate people like Gavin Mcinnes as well. It's all cringeworthy, make me laugh without pushing a fucking agenda.

He went brotendo

RNC is usually funnier because people there are usually inbred rednecks like you

n-n-no because he trolled the DUMB LEFTIST KEKS as well as our fellow bros ALEX JONES and LE EBIN GOD-King_EMPEROR!!!!!!!!!! I am now a #EricAndreMellow

Republicucks are basically co opting the sensitivity Liberals were always known for. I thought they were thicker skinned. But apparently they're all 'under attack' because some degenerate faggot was banned off twitter. Kinda sad, really. I thought they'd mirror their EPIBGODEMPEROR by not giving a shit but apparently not.

you're a rare breed then, because if you say anything moderately negative or question the motives of Pro-Trump personalities then Sup Forums shows up out of nowhere to call you a Cuck

>literal nobodies become relevant because of man playing moron

>the show is only funyy because they edit it

do you realize what a retarded statement that is? Thats like saying, well he only got all A's because he studied, or, oh he only made it to the olympics because he swam everyday'

retard

op needs to Snail Down pronto

Vic Berger is the funniest guy in the abso-lutely crowd

Sup simple simon

>Being unfunny is the new funny
> new

norm's anti comedy is so much better than what eric andre is doing

A lot of Eric Andres material is extreme slapstick. Anti-comedy doesn't mean anything at all.

>that ending

>This guy isn't funny. Prove me wrong Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=F4GL2_AVFHU

Done.

I'm so ready for the new season

>i like her

When mixed race people grow (white & black) they're always so fucking weird. Too black to hang out with the whites and too white to hang out with the blacks. They just end up being so weird and pandering for any attention. End up just being stuck with weirdo dude bro white guys. Who are so happy they've got a "black" friend.

>what u just typed
calm down bro

>throws up and slurps up
>lauren possibly had eating disorders like bulimia considering her size and the culture shes in
>"nope"

KEKZORPS

That's not "like" your examples at all...

Here's a better analogy using your examples:

>Well he only got all A's because he sucked all his teacher's cocks
>Oh he only made it to the Olympics because his dad was the selection committee director

Your analogies don't make sense. Making good comedy is about being funny, not being un-funny and editing things together to make them appear funny.

no idea who that halfbreed is
& u got it wrong
u make the assertion, u post the proof
if u werent a poor public school tard ud know that brah!

WARP SPEED DON'T RAINBOW READ ME NIGGA

I laugh when I watch him. Therefore he is funny.

Wait Hannibal Buress is in his show?

Maybe I will watch

morpheus walruses

Why cant he open his fucking eyes?!? Bitch ass squinty eyed nigga.

Bird up!

The Anthony Kiedis part was kind of funny

I love Andy Samburg!

Isn't this the guy that made Bird Up?

I hear it's the worst show on television.

I HATE THAT GUY! HE SINGLE HANDLY RUINED 2 BROKE GIRLS!!!

Quit being a narc bro.

he makes me laugh, so he's funny.

there's your proof faggot.

This was the absolute best thing from the show for me. Most of the other things are just somewhat meh.

I like his show though, I mean he's not that funny

but remember, Tim & Eric still walk around on this planet

>Hillary was Donald Trump this whole time

Investigate 3/11 was a funny joke he did once

I also like the skit about ranch.

It caused me to chuckle. Several times.

>he's causing a commotion
>rather than just ignoring him or moving away, the lady has to go out of her way to come up and tell him he's near her child
>HEY YOU'RE BY MY CHILD THAT'S MY CHILD YEAH MY CHILD

fucking parents man

>this whole post
>wonders why people call him a cuck

Fuck you man, it's all about Snail Down.

youtube.com/watch?v=520uma9Eojk

typical conservatards

Was Wiz Kalifa the best guess?

He's the co-host and is in every episode.

nope. Tyler the creator was

remember when tyler the nigger had his own adult swim show that was a really bad version of jackass on adult swim

i think that garbage got cancelled

Damn, I remember watching Loiter Squad when it came out thinking it was funny. In retrospect, you're right

that fucking bit

youtube.com/watch?v=umHEax4N29o

youtube.com/watch?v=8JTbrqmS77w

world peace is gonna be lit senpai

aubrey is so frigging cute

every time...

forgot about Kraft punk

>people say Republicans are thin skinned

holy shit

Computer, load up celery man please

>walks up really close to him
>"i have a child get away from my child"

fucking normies

I had the misfortune of watching my first episode of "two broke girls" and that dude was on it. Not sure if he's a regular or not, but I have never wanted to cave someone's face in with a brick so badly. I don't know if its just that shows "humor" or how he actually is, but he was insufferable. What a trash show either way dude, seriously can't believe that shit is what passes for entertainment these days; nothing but sex "jokes" which equates to nothing more than saying something repulsive, but hey some chick with big knockers said it! XD literally half the episode was about kneading bread and then one girl insinuating kneading her bread aaayyyyooo fuck you

>ok
>ok
>right here these pretzels

DRUMPF I WANT YOU TO HAVE SEX WITH MY WIFE

I like all of those, simply because it makes me laugh from thin gs I never knew I could. What's so wrong with that? I grew up on sitcoms and set-up, joke style comedy all of my life and started to hate it until I saw WKUK and started getting into alt-humor. I just don't enjoy what most of your average tv watchers think is funny.