I hate this girl. We met online some time ago, and she treated like the worst shit on the planet. Still...

I hate this girl. We met online some time ago, and she treated like the worst shit on the planet. Still, I sometimes fap about her

Let me explain.

We started dating. I knew she was a feminist. We started talking about sex, power, capital, the patriarchy, shit like these.

Then came the BJ. She said that she won't do anything like sucking my cock without me sucking her dildo BEFORE.

So, weirded out but let's do it. She took her dildo and fucking shove it all down my throat, for at least 5 minutes.

This was part of a narration about the political meaning of sex. She said that sex is THE FIRST political act in your life, and that if there's a place in which you can "smash the patriarchy" - that was, first of all, sex life.

So she proceeded fucking my throat with her dildo, promising me the right to do the same with her throat.

Anyone intrested in the story? Should I continue?

yep

God Damn OP bitch is fucking crazy, any nudes to post her feminist power?

So she fucked my throat for good 5 minutes.

Then I believed that now was my turn to fuck her throat. That would have been fair.

But no. No way. Because you still are one expression of the oppression of the patriarchy.

I was stunned. Maybe I am the oppressor, but now you're a liar, and this is not fair. So she said that instead of sucking my cock, she would have ALLOWED me to suck her toes.

That was the moment I knew I had to run as fast as I can. But I was beta, and I love feet above everything else. So I started sucking her toes while masturbating myself. I felt like the beta I was, but her feet was simply the most beautiful thing I have ever tasted in my life.

My idea was to do this thing, then run away. I was dead wrong.

Continue Y/N?

Go on op wanna hear the full story, do you throatfuck her?

dont ask just post

god damn what a sneaky bitch !

Some day passed, then we met again.

I was totally convinced to leave her now and then go on with my life.

But maybe I have yet not explained how beautiful and clever (and manipulative) she was. We talked for like two hours about power, gender roles and politic. She told me that feelings are political tools in the hand of the capital. She told me that no one can really trust their feeling because no one is really himself, but everyone is a projection of the power structure in which he has happen to be born.

I am not an idiot: was another woman telling me these thing, i would have laugh her away.

But she was utterly beautiful, she came from florence (one of my favorite places in the world) so I stayed.

You need to shitpost faster

That very evening, she fucked me with her strap on (the same that I taken down my throat).

Normal fucking was totally banned. I would have been sodomized, and I would have been to masturbate myself if I want to.

After fucking my ass (with considerable force) for like 6 or 7 minutes, she said that "she was done".

"What do you mean by done?"

"At this point, I feel personally and ideologically satisfied with this sex act, so I would perform another kind of sex act. I will sit on your face (with my pants on) while you masturbate. When you'll come, you will have to eat ALL of your sperm in front of me, licking it down from your finger. In this, I will found a gender simmetry between us that could (or could not) satisfy me."

Do you really think I had refused her offer? If I wasn't the coward I am, I would have already killed myself.

Someone still reading?

U wot m8
Keep going

Still reading. Type shorter posts. Takes you too long

So she sat on my face, and that was beautiful. I smelled her pussy and her anus, I sensed their form by my nose.

Then I masturbated myself and came on my hand. She pressed her butt against my face so hard while I was coming, that was more than beautiful. She had (she still has) an incredible ass.

And then, I ate my sperm, till the last drop.

She smiled, kissed me on the cheek and said "Now I go. We will meet again"

yep still reading ;)

oh my god you realy did this, don´t know if this would it be worth for me just to have an ass in my face. Btw. where you got that pictures from when she´s such that feminism you claimed ?

At that point, I was totally subjugated.

I knew that all her post-structuralism shit was just shit. Not for a single second I believed that she was entitled on me on everything.

But she did not exactly debate her position: she just keep made statements while watching me in the eyes, or maybe while gently touching me with her feet.

At this point, she said, you have to pay for your privilege. As a male, you took part, with your very existence, in a power system aimed to oppress me and other female.

So, she started spitting in a glass. She made strange noise with the nose and mouth, throwing out all the snot she was able to produce.

Trust me, that was probably the least feminine thing I had seen in my life. And still, I was hard as a rock

Italians are horny.

Okay but i have to admit, thats an really nice ass :)

It could have taken like half an hour, in which she continued to make noises with her mouth, throat and nose, still spitting in the glass.

When the glass was almost full of her spit/snot, she handed it out to me, saying (I remember the exact words)

"Now I will put my hand in your underwear, and I will squeeze your balls while you drink it. I'll leave you emasculated and ready to begin a new life, beyond gender illusions, like a simple human being"

I was freezed, confused and literally STEEL HARD. She spat another round of snot in the glass, and put her hand in my underwear.

Then she grabbed my testicles, and started to squash.

I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. Not able to drink by myself, she took the glass and put it on my lips.

Her cold hand was grabbing and stretching my testicles like some fucking modeling clay.

She was maybe five centimeters form my face, telling me to drink now, drink my spit, drink my fucking filamented spit right now you little shit

So I started drinking, and I became even harder than before. That was just cold saliva, but from her mouth.

She continued grabbing my balls until the pain was so big that I had to sit. "No you won't sit before drinking all this fucking glass"

Well?

Continue?

holy fucking shit
how could anyone be such a big fucking cuck?
i couldn't even read the whole thing with a straight face
don't say you hate her if you let her do all this shit to you
you're the problem here dude

Omfg op

Basically, I came shortly before finishing the spit, while she was still holding my testicle like an iron clamp

She laughed a lot when I came, saying that I now I was starting to become a real human, not a "cisgendered white eterosexual shithole" like before.

That day, I leaved without saying anything. I just opened the door and ran down the stairs with some sperm still on my shirt.

I was totally confused, and still more depressed than usual. After that day, we did not hear from each other for like two weeks, when she started to call me again.

jesus op

Okay its starting to get sad buddy, i mean where´s your manliness? That could only still become a good story if you fucked her in the end..

Holy shit dude why the fuck would you let her do all that shit.

Nice blog, thumbs up.

I don't know how you could ever get a kick out of being subjected to this shit, OP

How you didn't bat the slag for even commanding you to do shit like drinking her phlegm-y spit drink is beyond me

So she called me like two weeks later, saying that now she wanted me to lick her ass.

I was diamond just hearing her voice. Like an heroin addict, I said yes now yes yes. She laughed, and told me to go to her place that afternoon.

So I went to her place. And - surprise. There I found TWO man, aged around 40s, that said me that were her "uncles" with which she lived.

They was basically giving her money for being mistreated by her.

So she said that yes, that day I would have been granted the privilege of licking her ass.

But only AFTER one of the two man have fucked her in the ass. And to be more accurate - only in the 5 minutes following the act.

That probably was the tipping point. Remember that at that moment, I had never had sex with her.

She asked me to choose which men would have had anal sex with her BEFORE letting me lick her anus.

Just look at the photos. Add a bright intelligence, a consistent amount of good readings and the mindset of a TOTAL psychopath. I don't know I you've ever met someone similar in your life.

Anyone still here? I'm not good at english (nigger from spain) and writing down this thing is not easy for me

Still here nigga

I'm here, my man, keep going.

For me, that ass sure worth the humiliation. Pics from her faceshit

ass like that are in abundance if you look in the right places

not worth

You were suckered by a reasonably pretty face. Stop trying to pretend she was a fucking mastermind. You're just weak.

meh

mulberry face/10

the saddest thing about this shit is that op is blind as well
she's not "beautiful" op
she look s like a meth addict

So I just was here, astounded, in front of these two men that watched my with a mixture of sympathy and contempt.

They did look like lawyers or doctors, they seems wealthy and cultured.

For maybe two minutes I stayed in silence, and then (doing something that will let me be proud of myself forever) turned my back without saying anything.

She tried to stop me, but without touching me. She just said "You are doing a mistake. I will do everything you want, but only after you have proved to be emancipated from your culturally-based male archetypes. And this is a necessary passage"

I don't ever bother to answer: just keep walking, without saying anything. And that was the conclusion of the first phase of the story: after this episode, we did not hear from each other for almost six months

good on you user keep this going

keep going man!

about time you got your balls out of her purse

Locaemierda. Did she tell anybody what she made you do?

kek

She was and is a fucking mastermind. Not a general mastermind, like machiavelli or newton, but a mastermind in her own field. That is, eating people's soul for enhancing her ego. That is, ruining people's life to forget about her own emptiness

i was almost poud of you user
but then you said there was more to this
you're pretty much gay for life after all this

Good guy ! I´m also proud of you ! ;)

dubs confirm

She's got fuckable feet. Post moar

SO AFTER SIX MONTHS of normal life, she sent me this photo, saying that she was "trying other things"

After some chatting, it turned out that the "other things" was a lesbian BDSM relationship in which some grill beat periodically the shit out of her.

She invited me to go out and drink something, and here we go. I was feeling like I was signing for a lifetime mission on planet EnormousAmountOfShit, but still my feelings were too strong.

I still wanted to fuck her more than everything else in the world. I was like an heroin addict, nothing more than that.

So we met like three or four hours later, and I found her with a big black eye

Keep going

Anyone still intrested?

Keep going we must know

good
she deserved it
plesae tell me the next thing that happens is you whiteknight and beat up her lesbian partner and in your adrenaline fueled rage you rape and kill her
that's like the only way to redeem yourself at this point

that depends on how long it takes when the part comes where you fucked and throated her, if you done it at all...

Continue my nigga

haha true story :D

So she told me a sad story about her life.

Her relationship with those two men fell apart some weeks earlier, because she felt she wasn't able anymore to humiliate them.

I won't tell here what she has done to these two men because is something really beyond any fucking anything. Hasn't been her, I would never have believe something like that.

Anyway, she proposed me a game. I would have been allowed to assist to one to three "beating sessions" of her been savagely beaten from another woman.

Then I would have been asked for a comment, or some osservation on the show. If this comment would have been believed ok (I still do not know on the basis of what), I would have been granted the possibility to fuck her "in the hole that you prefer".

Otherwise, we would never meet again (sorry for the shitty english)

I hope you threw her a haymaker

And then?...

Dude this is some top notch interesting shit

whats next?

Write faster you cuck

Trips checked

Go on with shitpost

So the day came, and I went to her place.

Here, I found her gagged and tied to a chair, wearing only her underwear.

I swear, have at that point someone asked me "would you let the entire human race painfully die in a pit in exchange to fuck her on that chair" I would probably have answered yes.

Still, I stayed here, speechless.

The other lesbian was a shorted hair quite ugly woman in their 30s. I wouldn's say that she greeted me waving her head, but rather that she acknowledge my presence.

Then she took her by her hair, and fucking punched her in full face, with a good amount of force. Her nose started bleeding and she moaned.

But that was just the beginning. She then continued to fucking punch her on the whole body. Three or four times she punched her right on the vagina. She was badly suffering, and I was very happy.

But the reality was subtler. I was excited, but also puzzled by this violence. For a long moment, I thinked that this was all a sham made for provoking my arrest, maybe calling the police and accusing me of beating a woman. That would be so much in her spirit.

Sounds like bitch was setting you up for rape accusations....

Just kindap her and dissect here your grandmas bedroom

sounds like a fishy plan

that's actually nice to hear
she deserves it
but still
what is expecting you to say
are you supposed to rate it or what?

While she sat on that chair, you could have raped that bitch.

Type fucking faster fag.

After not more than twenty minutes, she was in a pitiful state. Both her eyes was swollen, and her body was full of bruises.

At some point, she started crying. She first started with some feeble moanings, that soon become a full cry, with blood and snot coming down her nose and her entire body periodically shaking.

The short haired lesbian (she beaten her with only her hand, no whips or similar) was watching her quite pleased.

"If you want, you can lick her face" she said, laughing. The girl on the chair moaned something.

I was, again, paralyzed. What if those two psycho bitches wanted to frame me by dna evidences?

But on the other hand: licking her crying face, while she was so miserable and brused, sounded something that I simply, mathematically cannot refuse.

So I warily came next to her, and watched her for a while. Then I grab her head with both and, and do a brutally accurate licking of her eye, opening it in the while.

She tasted salty and ferrous, I guess for the blood on her face.

The short haired lesbian fucking almost assaulted me, screaming that this wasn't what she has meant. But I was bigger than her, and so I just said her to fuck off and went out of the door.

this can't be everything right?

op is a cuck. probs only watched her get the shit beaten out of her while beating it.

Is there more to this?

Ahahahahahahahah fottiti beta di merda
Sei un guardone e ti fai inculare dalle filo-comunistelle femministe degne della migliore retorica renziana
Bravo , 10/10
Inb4 not italian .. CUCK

well this thread was a waste of time

Ok last one.

After some days, I heard from her again.

She wanted me to assist to a "second session". And, by the way, she loved the way I behaved the last one. She sounded like nothing really serious happened the last time, like someone inviting someone else to a movie theater or shit like that.

I was utterly galvanized from the last session, so I gladly accepted.

So here we are, to her place. I found the same short hair lesbian (never asked her name), but this time the girl is not tied to a chair. This time is handcuffed by wrist and ankles, wearing just a sport underwear.

Her body still have different, big yellow bruises from the other time.

She looks mentally ill in a sexy way

There must be more to this, Continue OP.

Dafuq you mean the last one, you are still in the middle of it

Then?

The lesbian is smoking. I watch her going slowly near the girl, cigarette in hand, smiling.

Then she put the girl in front of her, and, without me seeing anything, she pull her underpants from behind.

She then proceed to put out her cigarette on an undefined place in her back. The girl literally scream, loud and clear, and then try to run away doing some pathetic small jumps.

The lesbian openly laugh, and then became suddenly serious and ask me

"What do you think about this? What do you think of us, of our acts? Do you still feel you can judge us?"

I know that this is the moment. But what do I have to say?

"I think that you both are crazy, but I also think that a good amount of normal people is not an inch crazier than you, they just look more normal. I won't judge anything, because I despise every judgemement on myself, and so I do with the others."

They both stared at me in silence.

"Now go. Go away. We don't want to have any more relationship with you." said the girl.
"Go now. I won't answer your call and I'll block you on ALL the social media we shares. We shall die like strangers."

I just wasn't able to understand. I remained here, motionless, speechless, jesus christ - probably soulless for a while. Then I turned my back and I went away.

She blocked me on fb, she never answered to my email, sms or phone calls. One day, some weeks later, I went to her place to try to talk her, and she told me to go away or she was calling the police.

Never. Fucking. Hear or know nothing from her again. To this day, almost one year is passed, and still I cannot forget her.

Last pic

Please someone tell me something, please

give her fb we will contact her for u

You cant forget her cause youve got pictures of her on your fucking computer

shoulda called them both retarded. that's what they wanted

Bump

Well this was pretty anticlimactic, i wish you the best life tho

This was a good shitpost OP

You allowed it to happen. She's not a mastermind. You're just a thirsty son of a bitch.