Normie pics that make you cringe thread

Normie pics that make you cringe thread.

Whether its about sex, money, or drugs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkOfqIXkBRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't be jealous, OP.

their primitivee sex-loving brain is nothing to froth for my friend

Well hes getting laid

ya and i'm laughing at him, whos having a more frivilous life faggot don't ever shit post on my failed thread again
idiot

At least he's living and you're just some mad faggot on the internet.

>a nigger fucking a nigress is a problem
better than spreading his defective gene in the white genepool

the only that's cringeworthy here is this thread...

Right except now footage has been released which contradicts this. But hey don't let that shit-tier meme go to waste.

What black people do make you cringe? Like you seriously hold them to the same standard as white people?

Racist

>"he was in and out of my guts after this pic"

what does that mean? this nigger stabbed her multiple times with a knife in the abdomen? I hope she is ok

Actually a penis entering a vagina is literally impaling. Which means you are stabbing a girl with your penis and it's going so far up her uterus that it's reaching her stomach.

>who is alive
me i am

He was still robbing the fucking store. Unless you believe that the owner takes fucking marijuana instead of cash. It is just now two Good Boys were robbing the store instead of one.

But now it's not robbery, just theft. Big difference there.

White boys, how could they ever compete.

this can be explained as due to him wearing white gloves, which forces those two to expect a white person under the mask.

He didn't rob the store. He burgled it.

Wrong, he used force, therefor it is a robbery

Where did he use force? I don't see force or threat of violence in any of the videos.

1:30 into this video
youtube.com/watch?v=mkOfqIXkBRE

haha i enjoyed that.

Holly fuck are you serious? This chick is fucking gorgeous. The only thing making me cringe is that I'm a 43 year old kissless

lol@this nigger right here

anyone got her ig????