You know the drill, listen to album posted below yours. You have to prove that you are listening to it (post screenshot...

You know the drill, listen to album posted below yours. You have to prove that you are listening to it (post screenshot, link to your last.fm) and thoughts on it after you finished it, Because just posting without discussion is ass. No Sup Forumscore, entry level Sup Forumstant or albums that last forever, keep it under 5 hours at least.
>f-fuck the rules
Fuck off to a chart thread, then. If you are going to post in here and don't like the genre you got then fuck off. Don't fucking just drop an image with no visible album/artist because the reverse image search doesn't work all the time, if you can drop a YouTube link even better.
If you can't think of anything to share, got something that's garbage and want to be spiteful and ruin someone's day, want to find something similar to what you got, or actually got something good and want to pass it along use these sites:
>trackswap.com
>whosampled.com/six-degrees/
>gnoosic.com
>everynoise.com/engenremap.html

just ignore off-topic posts.

I'll post the album for the last person to post ITT so it loops full circle
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdljUWrVhkRCZBfLPlDJkcvH3JtiPV_YE
pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sjl9Ki5Nutc&list=PLZOhwuaQigzbi_G8dCOb3QwoA33KZjugP
youtube.com/watch?v=Km5XXO_VnTw
youtube.com/watch?v=9QjwxQvMrXU
youtube.com/watch?v=H6C0dfq4ZWM
boomkat.com/products/krak-attack-2-ballad-of-elli-skiff
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlFHQI-fo-WTZfWaj0Q7_WBD_iq_CRyRf
youtu.be/W371JuswiCo
youtu.be/gA0be_Dr4jY
youtu.be/QEENouBeXs8
youtube.com/watch?v=JSxz_4voRzQ&
youtube.com/watch?v=MoU7nhW0Gt4
kangangp.bandcamp.com/album/kanga-lp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last thread

Rudresh Mahanthappa - Gamak

DLing

Forgot pic

I like this , I'll have to give it a second listen, I might have missed something. I'll be surprised if some parts of this aren't sampled . Especially the beginning. Thanks for sharing

The Autocollants - Why Couldn't Things Just Stay the Same? (lo-fi, indie pop). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=sjl9Ki5Nutc&list=PLZOhwuaQigzbi_G8dCOb3QwoA33KZjugP

Glad you liked it :).

Think I found a playlist with the whole album on youtube. Will give it a listen later.

aiite im going to play this game I am in a mood for discovering new music and exploring anons musical tasties.

Please listen to this, I bet you normally listen to Sup Forumscore why dont you give other shit a try for once?

youtube.com/watch?v=Km5XXO_VnTw

Zeal and Ardor-Devil is Fine

I'm too lazy to screencap so I'll just say I'm at 13:51, holy shit is this getting good user, thankyou very much.

its b ed time for me but I will listen to it at work tomorrow probably.

glad you're enjoying it, next listen to Jean Luc Ponty live 1982 (youtube) and then youll be hooked

Will do mate.

Starting right now. First impression: not the sort of stuff I'm typically into, but it's definitely comfy and I don't hate it.

We Made God - It's Getting Colder

Finished that album a while back, certainly going to listen to it numerous times over and try his other works, didn't realize that Allan Holdsworth played guitar on the album, I've had that artist in my backlog for a very long time. Can't wait to try his other stuff.

Chose it mostly based on how comfy it is and the short duration of the album. Hope you enjoy it user, even if it isn't really your cup of tea.

American Beauty by Grateful Dead

Some more folk for you friend

youtube.com/watch?v=9QjwxQvMrXU

I really like screamo and skram so I'm pretty hyped for this. Haven't heard of these guys either so that makes it even better. Thanks!

Finished it. Thanks for the pleasant listen. Probably won't be coming back to it, but it was nice while it lasted :).

>"depressive black metal"
Go be faggots somewhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6C0dfq4ZWM

CX Kidtronik -Krak Attack 2: Ballad of Elli Skiff

Yo, every music type allowed.

That's what we're here for right?

Listening to stuff we ain't usually exposed to.

Link would be tight, having ahard time finding it.

Glad you enjoyed it mate, have a nice day!

boomkat.com/products/krak-attack-2-ballad-of-elli-skiff

this may work

Thanks.

Also what the hell is this album, haha! Thought it was a joke at first but Blackout is atually rather dope. And now I'm getting to Let's go Krazy. Dude wtf is this?

Delivery reminds of of El-P at times, but this almost sounds like a weird Punk-rap album where skill is replaced by raw passion.

Overall, I thank you again man. I can't tell if I like it but it's definitely way more itneresting than most other songs on here.

Only saying "depressive" black metal is the faggiest thing under the sun, mang.

Guess you're bainting me, so I've already lost by responding. :)

I don't listen to metal, ever, but they've got as much right to be here as anyone else.

Oh, I don't care that they're here, I only wanted to point out that the whole depressive black metal meme is the faggiest attempt at a subgenre ever conceived.

Do you dislike it, or do you think it's gay as in there are homosexual undertones to this grungy drumming?

Maybe I ought to check it out.

Woops, name of the album is Cirith Ungol - King of the Dead

Downloading, will listen soon

class act, user

Im mostly here to discover music so sorry if my album isnt up to snuff

Heres a playlist although i dont know if its in order:
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlFHQI-fo-WTZfWaj0Q7_WBD_iq_CRyRf

youtu.be/W371JuswiCo

Astral weeks by van Morrison

listening right now, famalam

>No Sup Forumscore, entry level Sup Forumstant
Gimme something else

Thanks gimmie like 20 min when im off of work. I dont want to listen to new music in my shit headphoned

>a cappella
wasn't expecting that, haha. they're pretty good so far! not really something i listen to often but they have some goofy lyrics and catchy tunes

Ya a cappella is actually my favorite genre but dont see much posted here about it.

It's shit, is what I'm getting at. I would never use words like "fag" or "faggy" to describe a homosexual person. Unless the person in question is a faggot, of course.

Philemon Arthur and the Dung -Philemon Arthur and the Dung

a cappella isn't patrician enough for Sup Forums

You're right, it's complete and utter garbage.

Amon Tobin - Chaos Theory OST

It's downloading

Thats fine ill hold having shit taste then

Nine Horses - Snow Borne Sorrow
i like it a lot :> David sylvian's voice goes so well with the jazzy vibe :3

kek dude i was memeing, i'm the guy listening to the album
patrician is a bullshit buzzword

Ah gotcha i wasnt really worried about it regardless because even if everyone here does hate it /think its shit that wouldnt take away my enjoyment of it.

youtu.be/gA0be_Dr4jY

So far seems pretty nice, chill af

i dig it. not something i'd buy on physical media or anything but i saved a song or two for when i'm in a good mood in the future

Glad you didnt hate it do you mind me asking what songs you saved?

road rage and title of the song

wrong (You) kek

Shiet I really liked it, nice chords and vibes. His singing voice was actually pretty nice.
It made me a tad sad tho to realize that he made such good music in such a young age and I still haven't done anything proper musically :

Havent forgotten about you user just held up at work

Don't normally listen to stuff like this but it was pretty good, I liked the contrast between the guitar harmonies/clashes and the atmosphere conjured up by the lyrics certainly enhanced the music.

Okay, this is some folk album . Trying to find some info on it. When the album started, it was bit weird kind of, it's playful and lo fi. I'm on the sixth track right now .

Goin in

Bump

These havent been done yet right

i dug this thanks user. Ska is one of those genres that I enjoy but never really looked into much.

It's not just ska but other stuff too . Downtempo, rockabilly,

B ц м p

youtu.be/QEENouBeXs8

check the hair out while you're at it.

Along the Shadow - Saosin

I'll dl it on a bit
Checked

started

DLing

worst band Goner has ever put out

Suburban Lawns - S/T
youtube.com/watch?v=JSxz_4voRzQ&

Things that happen at day//Things that happen at night

By Milo

fuck me, here we go.

here it comes

captcha seems to know what I'm in for with "trem high"

this is exhausting.

there are a few fun moments but it feels like they're hidden behind walls of needless wankery. I'm getting tired trying to sift out all the filler for the thriller.

i've actually listened to this lol big fan of milo.
he's supposed to be coming out with a new album this year. completely self-produced.
been a while since i've listened to this tho

youtube.com/watch?v=MoU7nhW0Gt4

Some kind of anime "breakcore" that I only recently discovered. It's kinda neat.

I gave it a listen and it was interesting. Not my cuppa tea however.

bump

Bump

kangangp.bandcamp.com/album/kanga-lp

Here you go.

This is a very generic 80s album . Only tracks that I liked if I had to pick are 3,4, and 5

Bump

Tell how your days going?
Tell me what made the album stand out for you?
Tell me your favorite song on the album?
Tell me if you would listen to it again by yourself?
God Bless yah friend...