Just saw this shit online

Just saw this shit online.

Progressive/cuck/feminist hate thread. Faggots are ruining the world.

Why is shit like this normal now? Fucking degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/a-history-of-body-hacking-from-lion-men-to-medieval-wingsuits
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Father's used to teach their sons how to play baseball. Now they teach their sons how to cut their dicks off and pretend to be a girl.

Deus Vult

isn't that illegal?

I would hope so. Fucked up liberal racism though.

the funniest thing is,
its racist

Post-modernism is quite the seduction. All the nihilism you could ever want, no need for logic or hard thinking, and strong opinions to have about feelings.

It's a deadly combo that sucks in those weak of mind and heart and spits out vitriolic fools.

so progressive

I would claim that I was Native American to get the cheapest cupcakes

Right? Liberal cucks are more racist than the rest of them.

That's an elephant down there. Symbol of the Republican party.

>Why is shit like this normal now?
Cause its 2017. People like you are the reason the dark ages happened.

All you have to do is self identify as Native American, they can't deny you or they are shitlords.

>it's the current year

>"If you dont think this is okay you are full of HATE"

MY question is how can these feminist "Snowflakes" call themselves non gender binding or not a female but then call themselves FEMINIST i mean the word its self means Female activist for female equality....I get so sick of this trans acceptance shit. ya know they said there was no gay agenda and there wasnt these new millennials have created one . Now in this sad world they created for themselves you need to learn pronouns they change daily or refer to a non gender equation and all this shit and I cant figure out how people have grown so ignorant. Just fucking stupid.

Endocrine disrupting chemicals in our food and water coupled with social acceptance.

The struggle is real!

Need the version with Sup Forums

I don't drink things out of plastic bottles and refuse to reheat things in plastic for this reason.

People like me? Maybe I'm taking some bait here, but I'll bite.

If thinking a father and son BOTH thinking they are female and going through a cucking process together is fucked up then I'm fucked.

This shit has to stop. Where do we draw the line?

Jokes on them I self identify as native and women I'd walk off with the whole tray without saying ty

The line has always been there friend, they are just stomping all over it.

Most people think it's bullshit but tolerate it because they don't want to get fired or be called some form of bigot (racist, homophobe, etc.).

The wave of the right coming to power around the world is in direct response to them, probably more specifically their love for regressive muslims, but all of it in general as well.

THE FUCKING FURY THAT BURNS IN ME FROM THIS IMAGE

Unless you have drank distilled water and eaten all of your food from an isolated farm your entire life you are still being exposed to the byproducts of our modern existence. This also means no electronics (fire-proofing electronics is a major source of nasties).

provide one reason transition is objectively bad. Protip: the fact that it makes your stomach turn doesn't count.

Plastic specifically carries synthetic estrogens that can leech into what they carry, specially when excited by heat like a microwave.

Sure I can't escape all of the modern byproducts, but that's an easy one.

And what would they say!? They are so cucked with "acceptance" that they would have to accept your identity or be a "hateful biggot" right?

You are literally communicating with me from thousands and thousands of miles away on an electronic device. We sure as fuck didnt get there thinking about how to suppress "the gay agenda".

I know I am on Sup Forums, and you people are the kind that I feel we could just all die at once and literally nothing would be lost because you are so worthless, but I dont even pay attention to that stuff. Let gay people be fucking gay people. Who gives a shit?

You are homophobic. And you foam at the mouth when called that. You are insecure and probably psychotic. And you are in denial about it all.

Thats the best part about being me. I am better than all of you.

ROFLMABDO

>employ an equal ratio of blacks and vaginas
muhsides

what the fuck

this sick fuck makes her 6 year old son spend the allowance she gives him every month by taking her out for a dinner date and forces him to be her surrogate husband?

feminists are all pedophiles

The agenda is to make all men cucks! To make us afraid of masculinity and cut our dicks off like OPs pic.

>homophobic

It's not good, it doesn't increase overall happiness or reduce the extremely high suicide rates of trans people.

The issue is less of the trans people and more the co-opting from post-modernists that use trans like a victim-bludgeon to push their regressive agenda and shame/control their opponents.

This is terrible for trans people because it creates a stigma about trying to help them "It's normal and natural". Having suicide rates equivalent to those of jewish work camps in WW2 is not normal or natural.

As always with this post-modernism, there's something that is clearly wrong, but it's layered with even worse and worse shit as you peel back the reasons for it.

who the fuck cares about the people in op's post. there's no need to care about what someone does with their own body. if someone wants to chop all their arms and legs off and become a nugget, it's their problem, they just shouldn't expect the government or anyone to subsidise that decision

Asians have more privilege than whites do, so they should pay the most by their logic.

There is a scientific foundation for someone being Transgender. I'm on mobile so I can't find the link right now, but studies showed that more often than not people who are transgender actually showed neurological differences. From what I remember it had to do with neurons and connections in the brain, being structured like that of the other gender instead of the one they were born as. It's basically being born with the wiring of a brain that doesn't mesh with the body they have. Trying to fix this as a neurological issue is nearly impossible today because it would involve not only heavy chemical alteration of the brain, but physical alteration of it as well (which no neurosurgeon would ever do). Transitioning is the most effective, safest, and easiest way of solving the issue.

This ain't normal. It's nothing but perversion promulgated by the bankrupt liberal media.

It's glorified mental illness! How about that!? They think they are something that they are not! And the mental illness is spreading and gaining support. If we are all fucking retarded we fail as a society.

Dark age - bast age

Why do you care so intensely what they do? Its the shit like this that makes you people inhuman.

So caught up in other people business when you are going out of your way searching for it. I dont give a fuck one way or another what they do. Yet here you are, freaking out over what some person thousands of miles away from you is doing, and it doesnt affect you one bit.

Why dont you care about Warlords in Africa slaughtering thousands? Isnt that more important than that petty shit? What some 2 gay people do in their own free time that hurts no one? Isnt thousands of people dying worse than that?

Well of course it is. But you are some white American piece of garbage or some Europoor piece of shit who has gotten so used to sitting in the lap of luxury, that you fucking go online just to find things to bitch about.

Your parents should be fucking ashamed they raised such a closed minded, self-entitled- arrogant piece of shit. And you should do every single person a favor on this Earth and fucking end yourself quickly and efficiently.

>mfw I self identify as a native american woman to get a free cookie/cupcake wahtever the fuck theyre selling
>im actually a cis white male
>but they cant challenge my self identity

It's illegal in CA but throughout the rest of the US I imagine it should be legal.
Fucking morons don't realize how much revenue they're losing by discouraging sales to white people.
Green is the only color that truly matters.

STFU....sheep

this

Homophobic. See: You.

> It's not good

your opinion

> it doesn't increase overall happiness or reduce the extremely high suicide rates of trans people.

Generalities are not gospel, Transition needs to have only benefited one person for it to be good for them.

> Having suicide rates equivalent to those of jewish work camps in WW2 is not normal or natural.

Yeah those rates are probably bullshit and even if they were, they could be caused by any number of things, not the least of which being the 'day of the rope' attitude the general public has about transition

> mental illness

I'm havin a giggle mate. Go look up humoncular flexibility. Radical body modification is not indicative of mental illness, no matter how much it hurts your feels

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

> wanting to transform yourself is 'not natural'

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/a-history-of-body-hacking-from-lion-men-to-medieval-wingsuits

>
its some stupid sjw bake sale, cant you tell from teh banner next to the prices?

white cucks will pay $2 gladly to fuel their white guilt

typical liberal mouth drivel. I don't care about Africans killing people because that's what they do. Just keep it away from my front door. This mental illness is being presented in such a way that we either say, yeah boys, this is what we do now, cut off our dicks and put on wigs! Or we try to figure out why the fuck this mass hysteria is going on.

Actual gender dysphoria shoud be VERY rare. Seems like 1 in 15 people are some kind of trans/mental something. It's too much.

Deny it all you want. What a free spirited open minded faggot you must me.

Hey! You can't parade your sick sexual fetishes in front of children on a public street and--

Oh, you're LGBTAQRSV&@%batmansymbol? Sorry, carry on you brave kin.

>degeneracy
>on Sup Forums

I can't tell if you're a puritan, old, a closeted homosexual, a cuckservative, or all of the above. In short, fuck you, I hope your kind dies off soon, backwoods filth.

>why do I care about the mass hysteria in my country instead of a bunch of niggers killing eachother
>the niggers killing eachother are what I should care about
>the country I live in doesn't matter
>it's the niggers in Africa that matter

>tfw you're a native american woman and can finally afford to feed your children because of all the free cookies you "bought" from this place

That was literally a response to someone who said
>current year
so I dont know who you are, or why you are so psychotic. And I love intellectual debates, but I have seen nothing intellectual in what you said.

protip: transition is not mental illness. Mental illness can cause someone to want to transition, but that is far from the only reason

You know, I don't really give a shit if someone wants to transition or live as a woman or man, but this shit right here is fucking stupid.

Not only the fact that the woman mention doesn't realize she's a hypocrite, but the fact the writer actually published that. People, I'll tell ya

We wot die off because we breed.

And there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. This is entirely different.

Take your kid to a fucking skate park not a surgeon.

>Generalities are not gospel, Transition needs to have only benefited one person for it to be good for them.
Espousing transitions when overall they are not effective to accomplish the stated goal is dangerous, expensive, and disingenuous.

>Yeah those rates are probably bullshit and even if they were, they could be caused by any number of things, not the least of which being the 'day of the rope' attitude the general public has about transition
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

this right here

I'm not going to downplay someone's challenges in life, just because someone else had it worse, but the pettiness of the Tumblr-esque types of feminists is it's own special brand of retarded.

not him, but because, you little uneducated fuck, what the general society does and finds acceptable dictates where we are headed

even someone as retarded as yourself should be able to reason that out in your head. you are bitching about someone bitching, from your nice little computer

if you care so much about african warlords, because you said that is much worse, go there and fight them. but no, an entitled little prick like yourself will sit online and bitch about other people's thoughts, yet have the stupidity to lecture others without realizing the contradiction

you are the most arrogant type of little shithead

this all has to do with the now lightning fast spread of information, with misinformation being the number one topic.

any time someone has to say "theres nothing wrong with _____", it means even they realize there is something wrong with it

data about their lives in general proves this point, as does a normal persons reaction to gay shit

tl;dr bitch

>typical liberal mouth drivel.
Useless insult.
>I don't care about Africans killing people because that's what they do. Just keep it away from my front door.
How noble. And this absolves you from making a big deal out of nothing...how?
>This mental illness is being presented in such a way that we either say, yeah boys, this is what we do now, cut off our dicks and put on wigs! Or we try to figure out why the fuck this mass hysteria is going on.
You gonna cut your dick off? Someone told you to cut your dick off? New law says cut your dick off? No. You are being a whiny little bitch and sticking your nose where it doesnt fucking belong. Its not mass hysteria, its you being psychotic and making something out of nothing. Not an uncommon practice for morons.
>Actual gender dysphoria shoud be VERY rare. Seems like 1 in 15 people are some kind of trans/mental something. It's too much.
WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH? What is your PERSONAL INVESTMENT in this? You dont have a personal investment, yet again. YOU ARE TRYING TO CONTROL PEOPLE, I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU TO NOT CONTROL PEOPLE. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE.
>Deny it all you want. What a free spirited open minded faggot you must me.
DENY WHAT!? DENY! WHAT?

Look dude. This is only an issue because you are making it one. If you can tell me how this PERSONALLY EFFECTS YOU, than I can understand you being so vehemently against it. But I already said, aint no dick chopping laws trying to get passed in congress. You are making this a big deal and its literally...not.

>hasn't heard of clover honey
Maybe they should think before acting? Real honey cost a lot. Fake honey is cheap. That's what fake honey looks like.

What mass hysteria.

Answer that question.

WHAT MASS HYSTERIA?

If I dont start getting real responses, I am going to just chalk this up as a victory and move on.

> are not effective to accomplish the stated goal is dangerous

Ah, but see: I didn't specify a goal. You inferred one. Besides, I'm not saying "everyone should go out and transition" or "transition is the best thing ever!". I said they are not objectively bad. Which is demonstrable, because there are plenty of people out there who are much happier with themselves having done it.

Oh lol you're posting *that* study. You can't be serious.

>McHugh does cite one study from 2011, by Cecilia Dhejne, MD and colleagues at Karolinska Institute in Stockholm. However, he misunderstands Dr. Dhejnes work. In the paper, Dr. Dhejne states that the study was not designed to draw conclusions on the efficacy of transgender surgeries, yet McHugh does exactly that. A closer reading of the paper shows that the increased mortality is in those who had surgery before 1989, and that mortality in trans people after 1989 is not statistically different from the general population. A recently published paper by Dr. Dhejne and colleagues shows that the regret rate for those having surgery from 2001-2010 is only 0.3%. Dr. Dhejnes work shows that outcomes for transgender surgery have improved tremendously in the past 30 years, which supports the HHS decision to remove trans exclusions.
>The American Psychiatric Association and the World Professional Association for Transgender Health no longer view transgender identity as inherently pathological. Dr. McHughs views are stuck in the past.

Furthermore, your study cares only about post-op people which is a tiny fraction of trans people. Nice texas sharpshooter there.

Yeah this shit gives a bad name to LGBT movements. Do whatever depraved shit you want in your house, but don't bring it to the streets for the whole world to see.

You can have pride in who you are and parade and all that shit while not subjecting others to your weird fetishes.

Mass hysteria doesn't affect me? You must be delusional. Stay mad, faggot.

It's not difficult to see that his disgust of this specific instance of 2 idiots modifying their body is indicative of a larger issue that IS getting national attention, go ahead and harpoon him on one specific instance because it fits your narrative, meanwhile we are talking about making specific laws about .3% of the population who are held up above all others as heroes rather than being helped for their condition.

why do you care so much that that other user cares?

obviously you both have strong opinions about faggots and dikes and the mentally ill freaks you guys are advocating for or advocating against

It's not, hence why it's national news. If it was normal, it wouldn't get beyond the back pages of the local paper.

It's overhyped bullshit in the same vein as terrorists spreading anthrax through K-Mart catalogs.

Also, notice that most of this shit comes from Facebook/blogs/Twitter or some tabloid level shitrag that prints stories like "Bat Boy."

My god, the hypocrisy.

See, I am not bitching about someone elses bitching, I am addressing your bitching and you dont like that. I am done with you. You are like a sponge wrung dry, you got nothing left.

Your argument boils down to you just not liking what I say, and thats not an argument. So far, Me:1 Sup Forums:0.

I want sources. Idk where people get this nonsense.

The mass hysteria on an alarming amount of people believing that they are something that they are not.

Where have you been?

You're worried about the tip of the iceberg when 90% of the shit that will fuck you up is lurking below your awareness.

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

I broke down what he said and made great points. If thats mad, then damn mad is winning.

And I get it, Mass Hysteria. You cant prove it and there is no evidence of it but sure bucko, mass hysteria.

Another victory.

>You are being a whiny little bitch and sticking your nose where it doesnt fucking belong.
You shove your degeneracy and mental illness in the faces of normal, natural, hard-working people.
That's why no one likes you except other degenerates.

>Not an uncommon practice for morons.
Personal insults. Liberal playbook: chapter 2.

>YOU ARE TRYING TO CONTROL PEOPLE, I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU TO NOT CONTROL PEOPLE.
He says, as he's trying to control people to keep people from controlling people.
You are what you hate, little Fascist.

If you can tell me how this PERSONALLY EFFECTS YOU,
Let's see. Gay and Trans pride parades waving their various genitals in faces of children on the sidewalks and streets.
Grown men, chocked full of transitional hormones, using bathrooms with toddlers.
My friends' uncle was a man, trans'd to a woman. He just went to jail for raping a 7 year old girl.

>You are making this a big deal and its literally...not.
Your apathy suffocates your judgement and blinds you to the problems. You wanting to believe there isn't a problem doesn't actually mean there isn't a problem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen

here idiot. heres the 'nonsense', because you were too stupid to use google yourself

npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals

Homophobia is the fear of gay people. If you just hate them it isn't a phobia. You have to be legitimately scared. Which I am not. They're just cancer on society as they want the world to revolve around them.

>national news
It's Lizzy the Lezzy. Some stupid Facebook liberal gay page.

And this stuff gets posted several times a day. Different stories.

Why do you care what two people you don't know are doing with their gender identities? Who fucking gives a shit?

I really meant when it *does* pop up in the nation news, like the bathroom thing. I guess I should have specified.

People look for individuality in the oddest of ways sometimes.

If you knew anything about people you would know thats simple human nature. People want to stand out. Its not mass hysteria.

You people sound like the parents that thought that Rock and Roll was an epidemic and it was ruining children all across the US. I swear you are one step away from making the next Reefer Madness.

Most of it is fake so it can get views for her clickbait. That's how it makes money.

>winning
>victory

It's a discussion on Sup Forums you autistic faggot. Print the thread and put it in your win folder then.

When this much of the population thinks they are something that they objectively aren't it's hysteria. Wipe your fucking forehead off shitlord.

This isn't normal. It's trendy. Remember the huge feminist movement a few years ago? So that shit was everywhere? Remember the whole Trayvon Martin thing? So that shit was everywhere?

News like this is just trendy. It's like asking why Fox is still talking about America as a dangerous wasteland of violence or E! is still going on about celebrity bullshit.

This is what they do. It isn't indicative of anything, and you're being a whiny faggot.