Got caught smoking dab in my parents house last night. I guess this strain of dab I have smells a lot like weed...

Got caught smoking dab in my parents house last night. I guess this strain of dab I have smells a lot like weed. We're going to talk about it later, but last night they were pissed, and my dad kept saying that "we're gonna have to do something different then". Any advice for the conversation/argument later?

Before anyone asks, I'm 19

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/simon/n10103
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

raep your dad

Follow your parents' rules or get out of their house. Stop spending money on drugs and maybe yo u could afford your own place.

>Any advice for the conversation/argument later?

WTF? Is it complicated?

Jesus fucking Christ nigger just apologize and say you won't do it again. In future toke outside away from house.

I got caught twice. The first time they just found a pipe etc and suspected me smoking. I said sorry etc after a talk and they were disappointed blah blah blah. The second time my mum found a oz of hash. That didn't go down well and I had to move out and find my own flat. We all get a long great now and realised I wasn't a fuck up despite smoking weed.
I think a lot of parents blame them selves like they have failed because were smoking drugs. You just have to prove them otherwise and ultimately respect their rules. Once you have your own place you can do what you want.

>listen
>accept new terms/conditions
>apologize

or better yet, write an apology, give it to them. let them think about it.

then do the above.

Funny thing I've already proven myself not to be a major fuck up which is probs why they were so surprised. All my life I've been the kid that didn't fuck around and actually did well at stuff. It's annoying because i do all this shit for them (my dad and I are basically the only people than clean anything in the house) and when I do something wrong it's like I'm a fucking nazi.

writing an apology.. what are you 12?

>Funny thing I've already proven myself not to be a major fuck up

you're 19 and living with your parents, do you have a full time job? are you in school? can't afford to support yourself but can support your drug habit ?

Yeah I'm community college rn getting prerequisites done before I transfer to a university in the fall. I have a full time job as a lifeguard, I'm currently saving up money because I've had to spend a fair bit of money in the past on a computer and drawing tablet for school. How about you fuck off you putrid cunt.

I think that generation of adults don't really get it. They see it as a crime and against the law and that's it. And maybe something they read that it turns you into an addict. Maybe in the future you could reeducate them about weed. Or they will realise them selves that they're being a bit harsh. But as long as you love in their house you'll just have to respect their wish. Like the other user said, just do it out of the way. Out of sight out of mind as they say. Good luck with your talk user. I'm sure you'll be fine.

>and drawing tablet for school
what a worthwhile major you must be enlisting yourself in.

I'm sure you'll make enough money to pay off that debt and not be further beholden to your parents to support you for the next 15 years. Maybe they'll post your really pretty pictures on the fridge like in the good old days, you know, to take their minds off the fact that they're subsidizing their loser kid's drug habit.

And yet here you are, on Sup Forums too. Taking the time to type out and argue with a 19 year old stoner. How accomplished you are

First legitimately helpful comment, thanks for not being a cunt.

That didn't sound like a denial.

Hit a nerve?

Everyones parents are fucking lame
I do drugs with my parents bros
Yall need to get on that level

I hope they make you smoke your whole wad, like catching a kid with a pack of grits. Just please film it; shit would be hilarious

Tell them to fuck off and respect your privacy and move the fuck out of your parent's basement you fucking loser

I wouldn't mind that, I don't have a whole lot left anyway. It'd probably just end up being a 1/4 gram dab or something

"Look, I'm typically pretty good, I hardly ever get in trouble with anything serious, I've been kind of stressed out lately with college and balancing a job and it helps me sleep better than anything and doesn't zonk me out so I can still function normally. I get you're disappointed or even angry, but it's my equivalent to "winding down with a snack and a beer in front of the TV after work if that makes sense." If it's really this huge of a deal I'll stop, it was just helpful because I can sleep decently and still function like a normal human being."

A well stated case makes them think about it overnight and make up rules for you to do it the next day. Worst case scenario you offered to stop if it really is a big deal to them. If they disown you over dabbling in THC as a teenager then they're fucking mental.

Learn how to manipulate, friend. It's the best tool you can use in life.

>bigger picture.

Pull a Trump and gaslight the fuck out of them. Blame them for your smoking habit and your inability to do anything...tell them they don't give you enough love and support and how they messed up your childhood

Who says I have to deny things? Obviously if I've got my life together right now a little thc isn't gonna change much, nor is getting an art degree. Glad I'm actually going for something I wanna do though.

I'm noticing a pattern. If somebody says something critical of you, you call them a cunt. If somebody says what you want to hear, then that person is helpful and not a cunt.

So what are you doing right now while crying on Sup Forums? community college or lifeguarding?

>smokes in house
>gets caught
>blames weed

plenty of people before this wimpy douche worked jobs and went to school (and more) without resorting to drugs... pathetic. people his age were dying in foxholes, he can't hack real life so he needs drugs? yeah, great manipulations lame ass

That's usually the kind of comparison I try to make when I talk to them about weed. They always bring up though that "back in their day" the people who smoked pot were known as the losers, which helps shed a fair bit of light on why they hate it so much. At the same time though, my dad comes from a town where you could look at any given 10 houses and find at least 3 meth labs, so he's kind of blowing it out if proportion.

Prepare your anus.

Only if it's true. But they probably still won't buy it because there are plenty other ways to deal with stress that are not illegal. They'll appreciate your honesty and tell them or won't happen again. Don't come up with some elaborate story because they were once just like you and will smell BS a mile away.

>a little thc isn't gonna change much, nor is getting an art degree. Glad I'm actually going for something I wanna do though

I agree, getting an art degree won't change much, other than costing lots of money.

Yeah, it's all about doing what you wanna do, rather than what you NEED to do, like get a degree or job that can support you.

Naw, make pretty drawings and smoke weed ery day in parents house for rest of life.

much cool, many awesome. so many babes. drive Ferrari

Touche, I guess I need to take negative criticism better

why would you dab at your damn parents house, you deserve what's coming to you for being this retarded.

Of course dabs smell like weed, that's what they're made of you dumb fuck.

I figured it out: Here's what you should do.

1. Pay money to learn to draw.
2. Do drugs
3. ???
4. Profit!

You sound like a huge faggot. I can't stand people who look down on other legitimate careers because of some bullshit reason.

The best argument is no argument. Apologize to them for smoking in their house. You should think about quitting. When I was younger I used to smoke daily, but then I realized what a waste of money it was so I started reading instead. .

So I'm wrong for pursuing something that I enjoy doing rather than settling for something that's more financially stable? Trust me, bud, I've thought long and hard about what I wanna do and what's more practical and I chose the former because it's something I'm passionate about and I'd rather struggle financially than work myself to the bone at something I hate doing every week.

you mean like this??

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/simon/n10103

In the past I've mainly stuck to more fruity strains of dab that have a much more unique smell somewhat similar to some incense I used to burn so when the smell has gotten out of my room before, they just assumed it was incense.

>So I'm wrong for pursuing something that I enjoy doing rather than settling for something that's more financially stable?

So close there, kiddo! Take of the question mark and make it a period. We call it being a grown up. Once you master this, you can move out of your parents house.

Why are you taking dabs in your house? Any time I smoke I stick half of my body out the window so there's no smell at all

You should try moving out on your own. I moved out of my place when I was 17 and I got to do all sorts of shit like drink and smoke and fuck girls and throw parties and other stuff, and i never had to have a talk with my parents about it or anything.

A good first step is to stop being a twat that calls Hash "dab". And stop being the twat whos life is defined by weed/getting stoned. You're like an embarrassing walking cliche. Learn to handle your shit and stop acting like a retard.

kek OP's future

I think a lot of people would agree that being grown up is more about just being independent, which at the moment, I'm not, and I'm fine with that. If being a grown up is about giving up on your passion and spending years of your life to be able to get paid for something you don't enjoy doing then alright, but if you're gonna keep harping on me for something that doesn't affect you in any way and is my own independent decision about my life, then ok, have fun.

run away

Faggot police? OP is on the loose and he's a cringeworthy 2 decade white loser.

Stop calling us with this stupid joke, you infant.

Eat my ass

Before the trap cucks do

your breath smells like farts. also I'm your dad.

>If being a grown up is about giving up on your passion and spending years of your life to be able to get paid for something you don't enjoy doing then alright,

Good so we understand each other. Grow up.
> if you're gonna keep harping on me for something that doesn't affect you in any way

And it's all fair game when you post it on Sup Forums. derp

> is my own independent decision about my life,

your own independent decision....... that you asked Sup Forums to help you make

It'd probably be hard to find your asshole under all your fat folds, so I think I'll have to pass. You can enjoy your traps though if you so wish, fag.

When the fuck did I ask Sup Forums to help make that decision?

The whiteknightery is real

You must be OP because you're taking this waaaaaaay too hard. Have fun with the projection, loser.

>But everyone on Sup Forums is a loser

Indeed.

I think he's referring to bho, if that's the case it's "I took a dab or i got caught smoking oil" not " got caught smoking dab" that doesn't make any fucking sense and sounds retarded

>
Yes choosing the financially stable option is what a mature adult would do. Aside from this though you are 19 you don't have to be a mature adult yet.

So if pursuing your choosen passion is what you want to do your young enough to still justify trying for it. I'm not saying this will happen but if you get to the point where if your 23 and still relying on money or other help from family to get by that means it's time to suck it up and start a career that even if you don't like it doesn't require anyone to support you. Good luck on the drawing and the talk with your parents. On that end I'd say just apologize admit you shouldn't be doing that in their house if they don't like it and just smoke elsewhere.

Also just remember there is always the option of doing something you don't enjoy (but don't hate) as a career that pays well enough to make all your passions affordable as a hobby rather than turning them into a career. That's why I got my CPA.

from OP

You really are that fucking stupid aren't you? Maybe "art" and killing brain cells is all you can do.

My bad I guess, yeah it was bho

19 still lives at parents house, get a fucking life.

Yeah I've thought about going into law instead of art and just doing that on the side instead. The uni I'm going to transfer to has both a good arts program as well as law so if that doesn't end up working out I can just switch majors.

>get a fucking life

Hate to break it to ya, but you're here on Sup Forums too

you missed the 19 and living with parents part, included on Sup Forums ...which wasn't part of his post..

you on the dab now while lifeguarding and posting on Sup Forums with your art tablet?