I got 4 grams for 40

That's 10$a G which is square but nigga that's some weird ass weed you
Sure it's not moldy?

Tough world

That ain't 4 grams

>assuming he hasn't smoked any by the point of creating a thread

You guys are fucking morons if you pay more than 8$/g

6*

I never really thought about mold. It might be. I noticed it was more moist but thought nothing of it

Where, Amsterdam $10 is cheap

not going to move to some commie shithole like cali so i can smoke cheap weed, would rather pay over the odds

>being a degenerate drug user

I smoked some of it and then my friend payed for half so i put 2 g in a different bag

fuck off autist

Weed molds super fast because other plants like to
Metabolize it because it is nutrient rich and tends to be kept as fresh as we can keep it.

People aren't morons because they take what they can get.

I get ounces of quality shit for 100 bucks but that by no means makes other people a moron for workin' with what they got. Sounds like you need to smoke a bowl and get off your high horse; looking for some moral edge in a stoner thread makes you the moron.

im smoking my colombian marihuana, listen old Blues hight af.

40 dollars???that cost 4 here

Where is it $100 an ounce?

>smoking cheap weed
>getting decapitated by narcos

I'm sorry for my blatant retardation

i pay 0.8$usd per gr

>fuck u gringo

i live in chile,is legal asshole

That's great, Columbia's a really nice country !

Another pic. Yeah I don't think it's moldy. If it's the color, it's just the purp

looks better like that

Broke my rig a few days ago. Had to go to back bud after a month of nothing but oil. But I found out an old friend of mine had a good hookup so I picked up a quarter of medical for 90 (Illinois here, so pretty good deal) and I'm not so upset.

Reclaim dab
Silicon dab rig
adam coroloa podcast
honey and yogurt
what a fucking lunch break lol

I live in Oregon and know a bunch of growers who grow for dispensaries that have been buddies for a long time. So I get killer deals on quality bud

ok pedro

lucky, Oregon sounds like where it's at

RIP?

Day three of detox. I did about 20 grams of shatter last week and it was a total haze. Night sweats, soaking night sweats. I am fucked up.

Dabs are amazing, but I cant enjoy smoking flower anymore because of it

Also, JESUS CHRIST YOU FAGGOTS BUY WEED IN THE GRAM STILL?! Grow up, hahaha.

Yeah you take a rip. Is that not what it's called where you are?

20 grams of shatter in one week? Get a fucking life

Standard price is $10/g what the fuck are you talking about? The fact that you have a connect that costs $2 less than average doesn't make you any better than us lol

hahahaah how much did that cost

Kek

It could cost from $400-800 if you gram it out

Definitely isn't a bad place if weed is what you're into. Between Oregon and Washington, finding low prices on large quantities of weed is fairly easy if you make some good connections. I've been smokin' for a long time so a portion of the people I grew up smokin' with ended up with good grow ops

honestly i can get an ounce for around 90 us$ in canada ! and its is shipped to my door, quality is o.k. tho

please someone have some in cardiff

That's a better pic yeah not mold. Mold on weed looks like white hair or fuzz

can you hook some folks up with that shit

ak-47
a smaller bong
nothing really
bagel bites

nice, got the landscape too, will get up there one day hopefully

This is what I'm smoking
Two different kinds second one to follow

I'm dabbing some shatter. Made from Green crack, nigga.

Last I got oil I got an 1/8 for 100. And that lasted me (smoking myself and my friends out almost everyday) a month and change. I'd say at 3/4 oz he prolly paid 300-350 or something like that

Come up to Canada, I'll hook you an oz of primo indicas for 180$ Canadian, nigger. That's like 5$ U$D.

Second kind first was sour D of one kind of another we don't know what the second kind is

Depends on location and timing really. I'm currently working on my Masters in Chemistry, so my free time comes and goes rather erratically.

£10/g in the UK and that's if you know a decent guy. Most of the time they'll flog you abou 0.8 for 10 in the city. My dealers are great though always get a decent deal and of nice quality too.
Tend to smoke from a small perculator glass bong or recently I've been using a vaporisor pipe.

those nails tho

i can get the ounce for 125$ if you want, outdoor but still

where abouts you in the UK bro, London here ?

Yeah I chew on them while I think it's a bad habit

Sour diesel.
Tin foil pipe, I'm on vacation and I lost my regular piece.
Breakbot, Baby I'm Yours.
Doughnut.

+ how much you paying for an oz?

It's a great state, lots of variations in local geology due to the cascade mountain range, Columbia river basalts and the Boring lava flows out east. Plus we have pretty active bioproduction on the west coast since we get cold, nutrient rich, deep ocean waters coming in. There's a lot to take in, would definitely recommend checking it out at the very least.

That looks awful

Got some distillate shits potent.

I'm Reggie because I ran out of bubba kush

That looks dank

Awful

That looks piff

Looks piff to

Larry's OG
Popper's
youtube.com/watch?v=N38uRa-fs4M
Rye

Ye bro some Cheese

Rate my bud

looks pretty soggy

Alberta Canada here. Very close to the BC and Montana boarder. The supply is ever lasting. Heavy metal is the music culture in this mostly rural area. (Country music too obviously) in this area most people are bong users. Dabs never took off like they did in Calgary further north. Flower is still the method of choice here

This is why I don't chill with stoners. They think they're hot shit because they can get $5 grams. They're also generally dumb as fuck.

>making widespread, unsubstantiated claims
>calls others stupid

It's the best bud I've ever smoked in my life. It gets me fried after a bowl and I stay fried for like 3 hours

would not try/10

What is it ?

Looks good that's all we ever get in the UK is cheese but still get loads of other strains

Looks dank

Blue russian
Pipe
Chillstep sometimes Tribal music
random shit

lol im UK, what you pay for an oz?

i get 3 top shelf shake joints for 5$ at a dispensary. when i pick up i get 15$ worth and im good for a while. 1 gets you lit, theyre RAW Cones way better than the "Presidential PreRolls" they scam you for 10$. love my dispensary.

Brillo pads.

What is piff?

Shout out to Safe Accessible Solutions in sacramento for hooking people up with 6g of wax for $ 100

Bubba kush