Dear Sup Forums users!

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously!
You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

Are your eyes crossed like that on purpose?

Fuck off ya troll

not that rotten pasta again

Please OP, you cannot stop us. Sup Forums is the internet machine of hate and you can't change that. we are legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget.

k, we're sorry

@725622421

Please be respectful.How would you like it if I insulted you? would you like it if I insulted you?

timestamp and tits or this aint even real

First decide where you'll be looking at before taking a pic you cross eyed dwarf looking inbreed

Jew spotted

Do you not realize protests can't do shit?

>This virgin isn't even in incognito

Are you all fucking autistic or just pretending to fall for the most obvious b8 ever

one of the few tumblr copy-pastas i actually like

>@725622421

You must be new here

Jesus man...How many fucking retards are there on this site? This is posted at least once a day and every time multiple elbow licking mongoloids fall for it. This makes me fucking sad yo.

>Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

Holy shit, cringed so hard, user you're a genius

for those who don't know

Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.
Stop forcing your agenda and idealism down my throat you fucking fascist.

F A S C I S M
A
S
C
I
S
M

Actually, you must be new here. Or you're just dumb. Probably both.

Your daily reminder:

>telling people no to respond
>responding to bait thread

Hello user 725622309,

My name is James Rustler, I am a representative of Sup Forums. I regret to inform you that your copy pasta bait will not be taken. We appreciate the time and effort you put into this copypasta, but we have decided to move forward with another copypasta that suits our needs. We will keep your autism on file for 12 months.

Thanks,
James Rustler

tits or gtfo

It's a necessary evil.

Tits or get the fuck out

Nazis are for white faggots with small dicks . Remember that user.

This is part of the CIAs social programming

chk'ed

When was this obvious shit in someway funny. Just stop roleplaying like the little faggot that you are.

And the microwaves are watching us.

>mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection
Oh shit Sup Forumsros, this must be for real. that's serious business right there.

you can laugh all you ant but trump is right there wanting to take us over trump is the man! Trump 2020 2024 2028 2032 2036 2040 2044 2048 2052 suk it up libtards

Our group has over 9000 penises, and they're all raping children

Yeah, sorry again, do not remove Sup Forums please

Where at? Asking for a friend