>My sweet brain had an idea
>"Play some of your music"
>Istartjiggling.gif
>Head to the iPhone connect to the speakers
>Plays Spikes - Death Grips
>Excited to see Normies flip out
>Instead, they all started jaming to Spikes
>One guy comes up to me
>"Hey user, this is pretty cool. But next time. Can you check with me before using my phone. But's it ok dude"
>Imediantly leaves party
Why is there a thread always talking about playing any type of strange music will make normies piss their pants. I literally played Death Grips and it didn't do anything. I wanted to confuse normies. But that didn't happen because Sup Forums is a lying piece of shit.

Do you call it a normie party because you're an aspie?

they were probably already drunk and fucked up to care

>playing a Death Grips song from their most accessible album
>trying to be an edgy shitlord
>getting annoyed when "normies" actually like what you like

So you didn't play a song because you wanted others to enjoy it and share your tastes, potentially opening up discussion and leaving happier and better connected? You just wanted to aggravate people having a good time because you weren't?

BOO. NOT COOL

nice reddit picture

gtfo normie

No, but this is a reddit thread

I used to have the same thoughts before I started doing drugs. Start doing drugs.

Are you the kind of leddit?

don't be angry, they just don't want to believe that death grips is normie-friendly a bit edgy pop

>reddit picture
>animated cartoon head

I'm lost. You fuckers will play the Reddit card for anything won't you?

nice reddit mindset

being a fan of rick and morty is reddit as shit, hide that shit like when you're around these parts

Because you should've played just Death without grips

>rick and morty is popular now
>i must hate it

the Sup Forums mentality

nice reddit spacing faggot

if it was a college party, a lot of them were probably already familiar with Death Grips

shoulda played some early Swans instead

it's not so much its popularity, moreso the fanbase is becoming more and more cringy kids who force meme it

this is true but at the same time, hating something because of its fan base rather than its content is pretty fucking dumb

I love Rick & Morty... or am I not supposed to like it because I'm on Sup Forums? You're just going round in circles now

this is one of my new favorite greentexts
i love the subversion of the classic meme

Does the fan base somehow shape the content and how it should be perceived? As much as it shouldn't, I feel it inevitably does. We all tend towards being cunty once we find out someone we like is now being admired by idiots.

I was on your side for a second but now you're just a plebbit tourist that can't read...

damn you dumb boy

that's cuz death grips is normie shit

>I'm not a normie, I listen to death grips!

You're a fucking idiot.

This is a normie board now kid. Get out.

nah he has a point

so are we just ignoring the iphone guy?

>haha this is a safe-space party haha careful man check before loading up a new track haha :)

thats some sober fucking shit

Probably does that so aspies leave it alone, they wouldn't dare to ask them because that involves social interaction and the music they'd play is 90% trash anyway

I wouldn't want someone going through my phone without me knowing. I don't think it had anything to do with what music was playing, the guy even said it was cool.

nobody wants the creepy guy at the party fucking around with their phone

>animated cartoon head

You're cool. Ignore them.

I did, I left but came back to read the trainwreck.

seriously though you're a reddit fag, gtfo

Rick and Morty is alright, Reddit spacing is superior, Sup Forums has more numales than Reddit does, a lot of Reddit is perfectly fine, Death Grips is for normies because it's very, very slightly experimental nigger rap music.

fucking right on

Spikes is a fucking banger, what're you doing? At least choose something like Birds or Punk Weight.

This, unironically.

>implying you're not a fucking normie which is why the got off to your normieshit tunes
Would of been a lot better if you played Atari Teenage Riot

Reddit.

You need to get into avant-garde/free jazz or contemporary classical if you want to freak normies out. If you think listening to Sup Forumscore makes you a patrician, you're a normie yourself.

This post is true but people will disregard it because of Sup Forums memes.

Not him but I genuinely get why people are obsessed with this show. It seems pretty average

It's Reddit.