Was it rape?

Was it rape?
youtube.com/watch?v=K7LD-zq1sgE

Looks like she got a smile on her face so I'd say no

She got what every woman wants - to be fucked blind by a strong, dominant man who gives no shits for how she feels.

It wasn't rape - it was female fantasy.

Marital rape is a myth, retard.

either way it was still hot as fuck

kys

Cringe

No, he took what he wanted, grill eventually loves it/him

GigaMan wins

Winrar

Not that user, but it's true for some women. Mine loves it.

kys x2

She loves to struggle and try to get away, so I grab her by the throat and make her submit. The rougher I am, the easier it is to make her cum.

/thread

better make it X4. My girl loves it too. Always wants me to "take control of her". My ex was the same way and since I've only dated two girls its been true for all my relationships.
Mine is sometimes like that. She'd rather me pull her hair and grab her hips for that sweet sweet angle+thrust.

Can't expect a board of virgins to get it.

male feminist

She was a child bride. They just made her character older in the show to legally portray the nudity.

With that said, child brides are still a practice IN REAL LIFE TODAY. So if it were rape, there are at least a billion people out there that support it because it's ingrained in their religion/ideology. That's 1/6 of Earth's population.

Just sayin.

rough dominant sex with a willing partner =/= actual rape

easy to spot guys who've never fucked a woman the way women want to be fucked.

Continue to 'make sweet love' to her user - while she dreams of being fucked brutally and roughly.

k

>Can't expect a board of virgins to get it.
precisely.

Not denying that but making a broad statement like "it's a female fantasy" is creepy and cringy

>women don't like to get raped
>thinking this makes me a feminist
Cringe

/

>I'm a lover not a fighter

bumperino

This is rape. I don't see any way it isn't, unless she wanted it, but there's nothing to indicate that she did.

So true.

It's not just some women you fucking faggot. It's a pretty high number of women. The degree of roughness they prefer is variable, as are the specific acts, but that "broad statement" is completely true you fucking virgin.

Yes, but she started to like it after a while. In fact, halfway through the first book she gets on top of him.

Tbh I don't think Drogo asked if she wanted to get fucked

Who wears a wig to a rape?

lmao

She got fucked by superior BBC, like every white woman wants

>he said, citing nothing and, in all likelihood, incapable of even knowing where to look for a citation like that.

i didn't hear any enthusiastic consent.

that's rape and i want to see that cis-male in cis-jail.

It's common knowledge that it is a common fetish. Very common, in fact.

Rape is legally defined by the laws of a society. By Dothraki law, it was not rape.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaait

the anons arguing against you have never seen just how women get when they're fucked roughly and without regard for how they feel.

If a faggoty little 'affirmative consent' numale tried it, it'd be rape.

If a strong dominant guy does it, it's hot as fuck.

Exact same action - it's not how the interest is expressed, but who expresses it. Look at how this scene was received by most women versus the scene where Ramsay Bolton fucks Sansa.

The scene with Drogo was considered hot as fuck, the scene with Ramsay was rape through and through. The hot guy and the creep guy both did the same thing - but it was perceived drastically differently because one was hot and the other was creepy.

Don't ascribe logic to women's desires.

... Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more

By the bunch of cunts' law.

White women love getting raped by superior muslim cock, take that white bois

easy pajeet - go have a shit. I hear they opened up a new designated shitting street.