Should I get this game?

Should I get this game?

Also FF thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-EfK4dVBV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The combat soundtrack and main characters are fun. Story is a bit weird cause you need to watch e brotherhood to get backstory on the 4 main characters and you need to see to get more backstory on lucis, noctis dad and what happens during the game because the game only shows you clips from the movie of what happened. It's stupid but the story as a whole is about the main party it's a standard final fantasy story not megaten level of writing but it's not shit either.

Side quests are repetitive but if you play MMORPGs and like the grind you don't have to worry. And you don't need to grind that much anyways. It's worth a buy either now or if you can find it for half price.

No buy Nier

worth a buy unless you arent into the series or anything cause youd just get confused with the story. But also always sales going on at every corner, can wait until it pops up somewhere

Eh, just replay 6

its worth playing, but extremely dissapointing

I want to play FF VII again. Just for nostalgia. I'm thinking of buying a PSP instead of playing in emulators. What do you think?

If you do get it just level up as much s you can. I was a level 26 and I think I was almost at the end of the game maybe idk not sure but I couldn't get any further without getting fucking raped by level 72 and higher monsters.

I've been playing the new nier lately and I find it very weird. The world feels so empty. Even the textures on everything are super bland and repetitive. Combat is fun though. It's just something about the environment that feels off.

PSP is a great way to play PS1 games, but the process of installing custom firmware and getting the actual PS1 game formatted correctly is annoying to deal with.

Give me your address I'll send you ps4 copy for free

123 sesame street

IX is better than VII

3764 Bruneik rd

237 sperfield

1234 probably a serial killer

473 most likely a rapist

Nope I'm just done with the game and if somebody else can get enjoyment out of it then that's cool

It's good. Worth buying, easy to dump a lot of time into. The characters are engaging and it's basically a bunch of bros hanging out doing shit together. Lots of nostalgia stuff but it's not beating you over the head with it. Soundtrack is great. I really like the story, though it's not the most upbeat thing and gets a little morbid. Still, a lot of fun. Also they seem to be constantly putting out new events and stuff for players, and they just raised the level cap which is kind of nice. There's also a new game plus option but I don't really see the point in it, unless you want to steamroll the game.

tl;dr it's really good, buy it. Worse case you just return it or sell it back to game stop or some shit.

There are a lot of butthurts who will complain that it isn't similar enough to their favorite FF game.

It is honestly a really good game, and there are a lot of cool updates for it in the pipeline. If you can find it on sale, then definitely grab it

A lot of games are cookie cutter rehashes of other games.

FFXV is not like any other game that I've played and I really enjoyed it. I recommend it

9 is my favorite. I still love 7 but 4,9, and 12 are better games

Well, that's kinda the point.

Play some good ff
youtube.com/watch?v=r-EfK4dVBV8

Just wait for the remake.

Ogre Battle is better. Square Enix killed the series. Instead of releasing the other parts, they made a reboot of Knight of Lodis for PSP and that's it.

Not really though. I get that there wouldn't be much left and stuff, but this game just has a frustrating lack of detail. And most of the textures are really low res too, so getting close to anything makes it look even worse. Wouldn't civilizations remains be hardly visible any longer, and wouldn't plant life have taken over much more than it has?