How do you feel about obese SJWs that use a shit ton of filters and layers of makeup to distract from the fact they...

How do you feel about obese SJWs that use a shit ton of filters and layers of makeup to distract from the fact they look disgusting?

I like it

It's sad.

Have you ever noticed that fat women often have very well-maintained hair and makeup?

Or they overdo it?

I don't oogle dumpsters. They can paint them however they want

Very nice

fucking gross

When that's the only thing you do besides stuff your face with cheese puffs

Their cancer

Let's be body positive! We should be proud she drinks Hershey's syrup straight from the bottle! That'll stick it to the perverted system!

>there

Exactly.

I sometimes ponder their exactly mentality when spending an hour doing their hair and makeup to impeccable effect.

"I have no choice but to finish this makeup perfectly and style my hair- I've got to look gorgeous, after all!" she said as she put down her eyeliner and pulled the waistband of her leggings out and over her belly in one swift motion

>thre

OLD
SCHOOL RUNESCAAPE
username:[email protected]
password:tidyroom1

I feel validated.

"Slays" what? The buffet table?

Fat sjw bitches are gross. Period.

meh

Her pussy reeks from the picture

I would rather see a muffin top than see a belly tucked into the waistband, though both are disgusting.

I would lick the sweat off her body

Real men would never fuck these things. Let them graze in a field maybe.

Makes me want to rape them tbh. Thats all their good for.

If obesity is indeed linked to "muh genetics" as some whales claim, this is the greatest chance we have of "thinning the herd", as it were. Just don't pass the genes on!

How the fuck would you accomplish that? Can a man overpower a beast of this magnitude?

Except it's not "muh genetics" it's "muh jello pudding". Fuckin buckets of it.

Have you seen how fast they get winded? Just tell her you left a big mac in the car. She'll knock herself out running there.

Probably why that shirt isn't buttoned up. That burns enough calories for a week in her world.