Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?

Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?
>Girlfriend goes to school
>Walking home at night
>Some faggots shot her with a paintball gun
>Hit her in the throat
That nearly could have killed her, holy shit. I'm so greatful that she didnt get hit in the throat
>Sent me it on snapchat
>Came home crying
>Pic related
I'm so fucking angry, I'm thinking about calling the police.... Shitty ass humanity. What do I do? I'm about to go down to the police station and report it

fam those are suction marks

Bruh, this is like the 3rd time I've seen this shit. Fuck off.

>hit her in the throat
>I'm greatful that she didn't get hit in the throat

Go home OP. You're drunk

Low quality bait

She cheating on ur idiot ass moron

Reported, global rule 3. Go back to /mlp/.

bait as old as time

neck herpes

if thread is serious, she's cheating on you

How can you be THIS autistic?

>inb4 hurrdurr i trolololed u

Confirmed - some other dude was biting her neck. Does she "get home late" a lot? Is she tired when she does?

Kinda makes your neurons nervous, don't it?

Makes the old noodle kanoodle?

Eh? Eh?

Sup Sup Forumsrps wat do?
>Me goes to Sup Forums
Some faggots posted this thread again
It nearly made me mad. Im so grateful it wasn't a Jon thread.
>Sitting at home crying
I'm so fucking angry, I'm thinking about calling the mods... shitty ass website. What do I do? I'm about to go to reddit and become a fag

But he's right you know, please go.

When I see shit reposted like this I honestly think people who are good at at least video games are doing really fucking well in life.

This

*Slow Clap* Kill yourself.

focus on building her morally up instead of defending her physically - you wont find these bastards but you can cure her wounds - also mentally

and the faggot award goes to

op chill out where she was shot, have your mates sitting in a car nearby. I shouldn't need to explain anymore

hurrdurr i trolololed u

looks like hickey,really large hickey to me...yeah i used to tell my mom hickey is a bruise or some disease...soo...

Brah. Those are hickies. Im an avid paintballer, reffed for a few years, played semi pro and am a certified tech. If those were paintball shots then she would have bruising and a welt not stippling around a few spots. Also ive never seen grouping like that with a neck shot. Ever.

See if she flinches when you touch them. Did she have any pics of paint on her at any point? Any shells stuck in her hair or anything to indicate that the marks are from a paintball?

Again, i could be wrong but those don't look like paintball welts to me.

Good luck user.

Also the shape of the marks is all wrong for paintball welts, which are more or less circular... And not mouth shaped.

i'm an avid paintballer as well, like you said, those aren't paintball shots, i used to get those all the time though. each time our team would win, my team mates would crowd around and give each other hickeys.
good ol' days am i right?

OP needs to shoot himself in the mini dick for posting this bait over and over and over again. Go on, OP. We'll wait...

Lol some good ole fashioned 'team building activities' amiright?